Chapter 14

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter what position she put herself into, Ga Eul cannot go to sleep. She tried counting sheeps. She drank warm milk. She even played a lullaby on her mobile phone hoping that sleepiness will somehow come to her. However, nothing worked. She shut her eyes so tight hoping that when she opens them again it will be morning already. But, the moment she opened her eyes it was still dark and she is still wide awake.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah So Yi Jung this is your fault!!!" She shouted and then decided to sit up on her bed.

Ga Eul could not help but remember what just happened between her and Yi Jung in her apartment. Yi Jung's words kept playing in her mind making her wide awake. 

"But what I know is that I love you Chu Ga Eul. I love you and even though you won't believe me, that is the truth. I love you not knowing when it started but I know it won't be ending because we are meant to be together.I love you Ga Eul-yang. And I will prove that to you, even if it takes an entire lifetime to do so."  Yi Jung's words keep playing on her mind. No matter what she did his words keep ringing in her ears.

"Why? Why does he have to say those words now? I'm OK now. Well, I'm definitely better now compared the state I was in when I got back from Sweden. I mean I have my own business. I am teaching. I am now rattled with what Yi Jung said. Haaaaaiiiissstttttt." Ga Eul could not help but toss around her bed once more. 

"Why am I even thinking about this? I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter