Chapter 30

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul never imagined that she will be put in such an awkward situation and out of despair and helplessness with her situation, she sent an SMS to Jan Di begging her to come over because she needed help. ASAP. 

Unfortunately, Jan Di replied saying that she and Ji Hoo can't come over due to the long absence she had from the hospital, she was now attending to many patients. 

"Uhmmmmm guys you want coffee, tea, water or whatever?"  Ga Eul addressed the guys seated on the couch of her living room. Yi Jung and Hye Son both shook their heads as they both stared at Ga Eul. 

"Oh mighty Lord help me. I do not know what to do!!! Waaaaaaah!!!" Ga Eul said to herself as Yi Jung and Hye Son was still staring at her and they were definitely gauging each other as can be seen with their body language. Silence inside the apartment was deafening but Ga Eul had no idea what topic will she bring up that will be common for the 3 of them. 

And then suddenly "How did you know Ga Eul will be coming home today?" Yi Jung blurted out as he faced Hye Son. Ga Eul's eyes went wide with the sudden confrontation that was happening in front of her. She did not dare speak as it may seem that she was taking sides between the 2 boys.

"I went to the school where she was teaching and they told me she only filed her leave until yesterday. Also, one of her co-teachers told me she will be definitely be home today. So I went here, I wanted to talk her privately actually."  Hye Son said in a tone obvious that he was trying to make Yi Jung leave. 

Upon hearing Hye Son's tone of voice, So Yi Jung was even more determined not to leave Ga Eul out of sight. Even if he has to camp out her apartment , he will do it just so he'll be sure that Hye Son won't have his moment alone with Ga Eul. "Well, whatever you want to say her. You can say it in front of me, I won't mind."  Yi Jung said as he slouched his back on the couch to show that he was making himself comfortable and that he did not have any plans on leaving the place. 

Sensing that no one will be backing out soon, Ga Eul was the one who made the choice on what will happen. "Hye Son, I'm really quite tired from the travel that we made so is it ok if we just talk on another day?"  Hye Son and Yi Jung gazed at Ga Eul who was standing while speaking. 

Hye Son felt irritated and defeated but he cannot show it to So Yi Jung. "There's no way in hell should this jerk now how disappointed I am that Ga Eul is making me leave first rather than him." Hye Son told himself as he stood up and made his way to the door. However, he was determined to make an impression on Yi Jung that he was a force to be reckon with. 

Hye Son stood up and bowed to Ga Eul. "I'm sorry I came here unannounced. I just really wanted to talk to you about my message. I know you've read it but knowing you of course you won't reply. You'd rather deal with it face to face. So yeah I came here hoping to have a face to face answer from you."  Ga Eul was not able to look at Hye Son straight in his eyes. As a matter of fact Hye Son was sure that Ga Eul was glancing at Yi Jung who was behind him. His thought was confirmed because he saw Yi Jung with his peripheral vision. 

"Just give me a call when we can talk ok? I hope you get some rest today."  Hye Son continued as he tuck away a strand of her hair behind her ear. With his action, he felt Ga Eul froze an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter