Chapter 36

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Yi Jung was in a good mood when he got back home. Having spent the night at Ga Eul's house has given him enough good vibes that could last him a week. He could not stop smiling and his mood wasn't missed by the servants in his house. They were looking at him skeptically with the mood and vibe he was giving off. But he didn't mind them at all, actually he was greeting them as he made his way to his own room.

As he got to his room and prepared his clothes and things that he'll be needing for his work, the joyous event that happened in the car kept replaying in his mind. "Ga Eul is my girlfriend!! Girlfriend!!! Weeeeee!!!!" Yi Jung said to himself.  As he was taking a bath, he was like a little giddy boy who just opened the best christmas present from Santa.

He was singing in the shower, showing a true sign of the happiness he was feeling at that moment. As he finished his shower and started to get dressed his phone beeped for an incoming message. He got his phone and read the message from Ga Eul "See you later jagiya! I love you <3!" 

"What good could I have done during my past and present life to deserve this?" Yi Jung wondered to himself as he felt that he was giggling with excitement. He finished getting dressed and hurried downstairs so he could get to finish his work at musuem early so he won't be late for his lunch date with Ga Eul.

On his way to the musuem and as well as the time he spent there working passed by without a glitch. Everything went smoothly and he finished his work earlier than he expected. He was on his way to the school when his phone rang, answering his headset "Yoboseyo."

"Ya Yi Jung! This is Ji Hoo. Don't make plans this evening. Me and Jan Di will meet you guys for the wedding. We already finished planning some of it so Jan Di wanted to tell you some stuff about in person. Arasso?" his friend said. Yi Jung was already frowning because he wanted to spend the entire afternoon with Ga Eul alone. This is their first day as boyfriend-girlfriend and even though he could considered selfish, he didn't want to share his girlfriend with other people just yet. But considering what Ji Hoo and Jan Di meant to him and Ga Eul he said "Arasso. Just text me where we'll meet. Ga Eul and I will be going together so there's no need to inform her about it." Ji Hoo replied "Too late man. Jan Di already called her and she said the same thing. Hahahahaha!" Yi Jung smiled with Ji Hoo still teasing them not knowing what kind of relationship he has now with Ga Eul. "See you later then man. And oh, congratulations. Ga Eul finally said yes to you huh? Annyeong!!!" Ji Hoo ended the call laughing which was definitely heard by Yi Jung.

"How in the world did he know about that???!!" Yi Jung said to himself in bewilderment. He then pulled up in front of the school gates where Ga Eul was already waiting. As he saw her, he couldn't help but smile and set aside the thought he was having earlier. "I swear she makes me forget about everything else in this world." he admitted to himself as he got out of the car.

As he was a feet away from Ga Eul, he was caught off guard when Ga Eul out her arms around his neck and whispered "I missed you a lot today." she immediately let go considering that there were other teachers who were coming out of the school. At the same time, she wanted to see what effect it will have on Yi Jung. And as she expected Yi Jung was blushing and his ears went red with her sudden gesture. Ga Eul then laughed and grabbed his hand as they made his way to the car.

Out of habit, Yi Jung opened the door for Ga Eul but he was still blushing. Ga Eul laughed as she saw Yi jung made his way to the other side of the car and shook his head obviously to put himself out of his blushing state. As he took his seat on the driver side, Ga Eul quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and stared at him. She then laughed becuase Yi Jung immediately blushed. "Ya!!! Stop surprising me!!! I could go on being red forever with your antics ah!" Yi Jung exclaimed as he started driving. Ga Eul cannot help but give out a laugh and said "Why? Is there something wrong with hugging and kissing my boyfriend?" 

 Yi Jung did not answer as he felt his ears go red with Ga Eul calling him as boyfriend. "Why are you going red?? I didn't do anything Yi Jung-ah!"  Ga Eul teased because she exactly knew why Yi Jung wa still blushing. To evade the topic of his continuous blushing, Yi Jung said "Ji Hoo called me and said we will be having dinner with them later (Ga Eul nodded as a sign the she knew about this already). But he also told me congratulations because he knew that you said yes to being my girlfriend already. I keep wondering how he knew about it."  Yi Jung said as he took a left turn going to their destination.

Ga Eul suddenly went quiet and stared ahead on the road in front of her. Yi Jung noticed her sudden silence so he asked "Ga Eul. Did you tell him about us already?" Ga Eul looked at him inquisitively and gauged his reaction to what was she was about to tell him, "Uhmmm you see this is what happened..."

-----------------------------------------------------

[Earlier that day]

Ga Eul picked up her phone "Yoboseyo?"

"Ga Eul!!!!" Ga Eul put her ear in a distance as she heard Jan Di screaming at the other line "Aish Jan Di-ah! Why are you shouting?? You're gonna make me deaf this early in the morning you know." Ga Eul said.

"Mianhe. (Jan Di laughed softly) but I am just so excited because everything for the wedding is already arranged! We even got the hotel I wanted for it!! Can't wait to tell you the details later!!" Jan Di said her voice full of excitement. "Jeongmal?? You already finished planning for the wedding?"  Ga Eul inquired as she started fixing her stuff because her classes ended already. "Ani. We just finished prepping some major things for the wedding which involves all of you so I (Jan Di! please include me ah! Ji Hoo shouted at the background) so we want to meet you guys for dinner later."  Jan Di said while chuckling.

Ga Eul was laughing because her friends already sounded like a married couple as she heard Ji Hoo shouted at the background. "Hahaha! Fine we'll see each other later then. Yi Jung and I will be arriving together so I'll be the one tell him about this dinner ok?" Ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter