Chapter 3

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm back. See you at the lounge in 1 hour." Yi Jung sent the message to the 3 people whom he knows won't despise his presence back in Korea. Gu Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo and Woo Bin have been his friends since kindergarten so he knew they'll be happy to see him.

----------------------------------------

"Yo Yi Jung!" Woo Bin exclaimed as he walked into the door of the F4 lounge and seeing Yi Jung lying at the couch trying to get a cat nap.

"Well what do you know, you can actually come on time." Yi Jung snickered as he  stood up and gave a brotherly hug to his bestfriend. 

"Ay Yi Jung!! You better have a gift for me because I took time out from my busy schedule to go here!" Gu Jun Pyo shouted as he saw Woo Bin and Yi Jung broke apart.

"Don't worry I missed you too Jun Pyo." exclaimed Yi Jung as he walked towards his shouting, arrogant friend.

"Welcome back So Yi Jung." Ji Hoo said as he was the last one to arrive. Ji Hoo walked and shook Yi Jung's hand and asked "What time did  you arrive?"

"Hmmm about 4 hours ago." Yi Jung answered trying to sound as cool as possible. He knew where this line of questioning was heading.

"You went to see her first huh?" Gu Jun Pyo asked without hesitation as he too took his seat on the couch. Ji Hoo and Woo Bin then intently looked at Yi Jung waiting for his answer, even though they knew what would it be.

"Eeeeeeeh this guys know me well enough. Pffft!" Yi Jung said to himself because  by the way his friends were looking at him, he knew they just wanted for confirmation not an answer. "Yes. I went to the school, which the addres was sent by you (pointing at Woo Bin) via text message claiming later on  that it was wrong sent." Yi Jung accusingly told the guys as he looked at Woo Bin. Woo Bin put his hands up as if he was surrendering but was laughing at the same time. 

Ji Hoo was about to say something but his phone rang and excused himself from the conversation when he saw the caller ID.

"Definitely hospital matters. He look so grave when he saw the caller ID. Hmmmm. So did you talk to her?" Gu Jun Pyo blurted out. 

"Errrrrm No. I just looked from the door then I saw her. She was still in class when I got at the school." Yi Jung tried his very best not to sound sad about it.

"Will you even talk to her?" Woo Bin asked seriously. As Yi Jung was about to answer the question, Ji Hoo briskly walked to them looking grave and worried. "Uhmmmmm Ji Hoo did a patient of yours passed away?" Yi Jung asked as he saw the worry in his friend's face.

"No. But I think someone will die soon." Ji Hoo calmly said but his lips were trying to hide the smile that was forming. "Did med school screw up Ji Hoo's mind? He's weirder than I remember?" Yi Jung asked himself as he could not figure out what was going on in his friend's mind. 

"Who?" Woo Bin asked inquisitively.

"Yi Jung." stated simply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter