Chapter 41

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung anxiously waited as he sat on the couch in the living room. Ga Eul instructed him to wait for her there as she wanted to change into more comfortable clothes before their 'talk'. Yi Jung could not help but be anxious as Ga Eul remained serious throughout their journey going to her apartment. He did not even dare ask her if he could sleep over that night, fearing with what she has to say. 

He then took off his coat and tie and loosened up the buttons of his long sleeves and rolled it upwards. As he was about to take a glass of water to calm his neves, he heard Ga Eul walking down the stairs. He then looked at her and the latter motioned for him to go into the the kitchen. As he sat on the kitchen stool, Ga Eul "Do you want some tea?" Yi Jung just nodded as he was scared because he cannot read Ga Eul's expression. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? You look scared."  Ga Eul said inquisitvely to Yi Jung. The latter then said "Your scaring me. You said that we need to talk. Hmmmmmmmmmm are you gonna break up with me?"  he then hung his head as he cannot help but feel sad as he voiced out his thought.

Ga Eul was shocked with what she heard because even though she was in deep thought with what happened that night, breaking up with Yi Jung was not included in her thoughts. So she could not help it but smack  Yi Jung's arm and said "YA! Why would I break up with you?? Why did you think that I would break up with you?" she could not help but pout to show her disappointment and frustration at Yi Jung.

Yi Jung then let out a sigh of relief and then laughed with Ga Eul's reaction with his line of thinking but he replied "But you said you wanted to talk and with what happened earlier I could not help  but think that you will break up with me." Ga Eul then gave Yi Jung his tea and sat in front of him and said "Yes, I was thinking about what happened earlier but I wasn't thinking of breaking up with youok?"  Ga Eul assured him of such but she wasn't finished yet "I just thought how much more of that kind of incident I'll have to go through because of you. How many girls do I have to deal with? I mean I know that you have a past and I've learned to accept that ok? Its just that, I don't know if I have enough strength to go through that kind of situation again." 

Yi Jung then understood where Ga Eul was coming from. He knew that Ga Eul was a simple girl who was living a simple lifestyle which was very contrary to his. Before he met Ga Eul, he was out every night going to different clubs and going home with different girls. Even though the girls knew that no commitment will happen between them it could not be helped that some grils chase him. An example of such was very evident that night. He felt guilty as he knew he was the one causing confusion and stressing out Ga Eul. Thus, "I'm sorry Ga Eul-yang (he then reached out Ga Eul's hand and held it tightly) I know that this is not the type of realtionship that you want. I know that you dreamt of having a boyfriend who will sweep you off your feet and will always make your heart flutter. I'm sorry that I'm not that type of boyfriend.” Yi Jung said sadly. 

Ga Eul then felt guilty as she saw how sad Yi Jung was. She did not mean for him to feel guilty or for him to regret who he was. So she stood up and sat on his lap. “Hey, you don't have to say sorry. I told you I've already accepted your past and I've accepted who you were and who you are. Hmmm just help me out when that kind of situation happens again. And for the love of God, please don't go near other girls ever again. I don't want to be put in jail for mass murder you know?"  Yi Jung then laughed and gave her a peck on the lips "I'm so lucky to have you in my life Ga Eul-yang. You have no idea how much impact you have made on my life. Thank you for accpeting my past and for bearing with me."  he then hugged her tightly as his face was snuggled on her neck he could not help but kiss it. 

Ga Eul could not help but moan as Yi Jung kissed her neck. As Yi Jung heard her moan he gave another kiss on her neck eliciting out another moan, "God forbid her moan is music on my ears." Yi Jung thought to himself as he could not stop showering her neck with kisses. Yi Jung then positioned Ga Eul for her to face him and her hands were wrapped around his neck. She then kissed him fiercely and instantly Yi Jung entered Ga Eul's mouth using his tongue. Ga Eul and Yi Jung were french kissing passionately as  Yi Jung's hands roamed around Ga Eul's back. He then felt that Ga Eul was not wearing any bra which made his hands wander under her shirt as she felt her s. Ga Eul moaned into Yi Jung's mouth which made the latter tighten his embrace to his girlfriend. As Ga Eul came closer to Yi Jung body she felt that the latter was getting a hard on which only made Ga Eul moan more. 

Yi Jung chuckled as he heard Ga Eul more loudly and said "So I guess I'll be sleeping over tonight huh?" Ga Eul gave out a small laugh and said "I'm gonna break up with you if you don't." she then kissed him once more and Yi Jung stood up still holding up Ga Eul as the latter wrapped around her lags around Yi Jung as they made their way upstairs to Ga Eul's bedroom where they made love once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yi Jung stirred feeling the sunlight on his skin. As he stirred he felt the warm body next to him and couldnot help but smile even though he didn't see her face just yet. He then engulfed Ga Eul in a tight hug causing the latter to snuggle closer to him and said "Ten more minutes love." Yi Jung could not help but giggle as Ga Eul became cuter with her struggle to open her eyes. 

"Hey, you have to get up already. You have plans with the girls remember? Jan Di will kill you if you're late for your lunch out." Yi Jung said as he kissed Ga Eul's head. Ga Eul then stretched out her arms and opened her eyes and upon seeing Yi Jung she gave out a smile and kissed on the cheeks. She then said "Good morning handsome. You were great last night." and then laughed as she saw Yi Jung blushed at her comment. She could not help but some more "Why are you blushing? Could I not commend my boyfriend on how great he was at making love to me last night?" Yi Jung blushed more which made Ga Eul laugh. "Ya!! What have you done to my girlfriend? Why are you making me blush this early ha?" Yi Jung then got up from bed and headed his way towards the bathroom before Ga Eul could comment any further.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yi Jung and Ga Eul wre making their way to the restaurant were the latter and the girls were having their luncheon. YI Jung kept glancing on Ga Eul who was still giggling with her little antics this morning. "Ya! Do you really have to make such kind of comments? You are making me blush even now!"  Yi Jung could not help but comment as Ga Eul caught one of his glances.

"What? Am I not allowed to? I mean several times last night you made me cu....."  Ga Eul said but was interrupted by Yi Jung's shouting "YA! YA! YA!! I get it ok!! No need to verbalize it though!" Ga Eul could not help but laugh because it was so fun seeing Yi Jung uncomfortable with their current topic. "Fine, fine. I won't bring it up again. Hmmmm what will you be doing after you drop me off?"  Ga Eul then inquired. "I have to fix some things for the musuem. We'll be launching a new gallery so I have to look into some matters regarding that. Don't worry I'll pick you up ok?" Yi Jung then said earining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter