Chapter 39

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that why you were running around looking for So Won?" Woo Bin asked Jun Pyo who were watching the scene that was unfolding before their eyes. "How should I know that the Hye Son Ga Eul was talking about on the cruise is the same Hye Son who is my cousin? I mean seriously how should I know?"  So Won told Jae Kyung who replied "He is not the only Hye Son in South Korea so you're absolved. Don't worrry about it. Considering that Ga Eul and Yi Jung are now officially a couple, I don't think that Hye Son will remain an issue for them." but her tone was full of uncertainty causing Jun Pyo and Woo Bin to look at her.

"Why didn't you stop me from introducing him??"  So Won told Jun Pyo as she gave him a slight smack on the arm. "Why are you blaming me for? As soon as you pointed Hye Son out from the crowd as your cousin I tried my best to stop you from introducing him to them (pointing at his friends). However, you walked so fast! And that's saying something especially that you are wearing heels ah!"  Jun Pyo said as he defended himself from the awkward situation that Yi Jung and Ga Eul were having. However, So Won glared at him for making his own defense, thus, Jun Pyo winced and said "C'mon (motioning Woo Bin and Jae Kyung who chuckled by the way Jun Pyo folded to So Won) we should help Ga Eul out."

Even though the air conditioning was working perfectly fine, Ga Eul felt hot and she knew that she was beginning to perspire. As soon as she saw her friends walking towards them, she glared at them signaling them to walk faster as she could not bare to see Yi Jung and Hye Son having a stare down.

So Won then stood beside Hye Son and with that Ga Eul stood beside Yi Jung and she took his hand and intertwined them together. Hye Son winced as he saw Yi Jung and Ga Eul holding hands. Ga Eul did not miss the facial expression Hye Son had but she did not feel guilty at all because after all Yi Jung is her boyfriend. 

Seeing the uncomfortable scene So Won said "Uhmmmm guys as I was saying earlier, this is my cousin Kim Hye Son." She then held on to Hye Son's arm and started the introduction "Oppa these are my friends, Song Woo Bin and his girlfriend Jae Kyung (the couple nodded as a sign of acknowledgment of the introduction). My boyfriend Gu Jun Pyo (Hye Son shook hands with him and Jun Pyo gave him a smile). And I think you already know Chu Ga Eul and her boyfriend So Yi Jung." So Won finally said with hesitation as she felt Hye Son clenched his fist hearing Yi Jung was the boyfriend of Ga Eul. 

Yi Jung could not help but smirk as he saw Hye Son's expression when he was introduced as Ga Eul's boyfriend. It was apparent that Hye Son felt irritated knowing that Yi Jung and Ga Eul are officially back together. But to Yi Jung's surprise, Hye Son was able to speak "My dear cousin, I think you're late with the introductions. But I've already met them long before you started dating Jun Pyo you know? (So Won was surprised and look at Jun Pyo for confirmation who nodded in agreement to Hye Son's statement) I've met Jun Pyo, Woo Bin, Jae Kyung when Ga Eul had birthday dinner last year. And for Yi Jung, well I met him recently but I know him long enough."  Hye Son ended his statement looking at Yi Jung.

Yi Jung was starting to get pissed but he felt Ga Eul squeezed his hand tighter. He did not want to make a fuss at Ji Hoo and Jan Di's engagement party but it seems that Hye Son was testing his patience. Jun Pyo and Woo Bin took a step forward but So Won knew that things were getting a bit quite out of hand and said "Well considering that you already know them why don't we go back to samchon huh? I need to speak to him about the dinner we should have for the remaining days I have here in Korea."  So Won didn't wait for a reply as she dragged Hye Son away from where the F4 are. 

As soon as they were out of sight, "Hey man, whatever happens you do know I have your back right? I don't care that he's So Won;s cousin. If anything goes down I'll stick by your side." Jun Pyo said as Yi Jung gulped down 2 glasses of champagne. With the amount of irritation he was feeling, he felt that he could gulp down an entire bottle of champagne. 

Yi Jung then looked at Ga Eul who was being consoled by Jae Kyung. "Thanks guys. But I don't need back up for Hye Son. I already have my girl to do that."  Yi Jung said and he smiled as he stood up walked towards Ga Eul before and was given by Jun Pyo and Woo Bin high fives.

"Jae Kyung, do you mind? (Jae Kyung smiled and took her leave so Yi Jung and Ga Eul could talk) Hey, are you ok?"  Ga Eul then looked at Yi Jung and gave him a small smile. "Please don't pout I don't want to upstage the couple of the night by giving you a full bown kiss here you know."  Yi Jung teasingly said as he saw how worried Ga Eul was. 

"Mianhe. Mianhe for making everybody so uncomfortable a while ago. Especially you So Yi Jung."  Ga Eul said as she hung her head. "Hey, that's not your fault. Foget about it ok? Who would've thought that Hye Son and So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter