Chapter 5

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well that went better than I imagined." Woo Bin exclaimed as the two girls left the F4 lounge.

"Hey you. Are you OK? I thought you saw her upon your arrival. Why does it seem you've seen a ghost?" Gu Jun Pyo staring at Yi Jung who still hasn't said anything when Ga Eul stormed into the F4 lounge. 

"She hates me. I know she didn't say it directly but with just 2 short sentences, I know she still hates me."  Yi Jung said talking to himself not realizing the other members of F4 heard him. 

Gu Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo and Woo Bin looked at each other. They were at loss for words for their friend because they knew what he said was true. Even though they know that no one else Yi Jung can blame but himself, they still felt sorry for their friend.

Realizing that his friends were sadly looking at him, all he could say trying to smile "So what's new with you guys?" He tried to say casually because he wanted to change the topic. And he wanted to divert his pathetic love life from the lime light.

Sensing the sad atmosphere in the room, Woo Bin suddenly blurted out "I am dating Jae Kyung." he said with the pride and joy.

"WHAAAAAT?!!!"  Gu Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo and Ji Yung asked in the same time staring at Woo Bin. With the smile plastered on his face they knew he wasn't kidding. 

After recovering from the news, Ji Hoo went "Well bloody time you guys are official! Its been what 2 years since both of you decided to deny yourselves of what you truly feel," Ji Hoo said as he crossed his arms showing a smrik.

"Monkey??!! Seriously?!!"  Gu Jun Pyo was still in shock that it was all he manged to say. 

"Ya! She's my monkey now!!!" Woo Bin said proudly, happily.

Yi Jung could not help but be shocked by his bestfriend's news but he knew that sooner or later it will happen. For 2 years, he never heard Woo Bin talked about a girl the way he talked about Jae Kyung. He was genuinely happy for his bestfriend. "About time you made it official! Or did you just wait for me to come back so you could have my approval?" Yi Jung laughed and other members of the F4 as well.

"Hmmmm I'm dating someone. For 6 months now."  Gu Jun Pyo said softly but a small smile was quivering on his face. 

"Who?" Ji Hoo asked even though he should be the last person to considering the past love triangle which involved him, Jun Pyo and Jan Di.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter