Chapter 11

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well you guys seem cozy. But I still need to talk to Ga Eul. Yi Jung do you mind?" Ji Hoo said as he raised his eyebrows to the 2 people holding hands.

Realizing what was going on, Ga Eul immediately let go of Yi Jung's hand and sat in front of Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo could not help but laugh because Ga Eul was blushing uncontrollably. 

"Stop smiling you Ji Hoo-ah. Otherwise Jan Di will hate me forever because I.WILL.KILL YOU LATER." Ga Eul hissed to Ji Hoo who was really planning ways how to hurt Ji Hoo. "You. (she suddenly looked at Yi Jung) Is your name Ga Eul? (Yi Jung shook his head because he was surprised Ga Eul suddenly addressed him) then go there (and pointed at a table far from where she was seating) we need to talk alone." Yi Jung obediently followed Ga Eul's order but could not help but chuckle. 

As Ga Eul glaringly looked at Ji Hoo she said, "Speak before your life ends." 

"I'm gonna ask Jan Di to marry me. I'm gonna propose to her on her birthday." Ji Hoo hurriedly stated. 

Ga Eul was not expecting to Ji Hoo's statement. She was already filling her mind with mean things to say to Ji Hoo. But she knew she correctly heard what Ji Hoo said. That means ..... "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! YOU GUYS ARE GETTNG MARRIED!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!" Ga Eul screamed her lungs out as the news finally sink in. The whole cafe was already looking at her and Ji Hoo for all the commotion Ga Eul caused. 

Yi Jung spilled coffee on himself for the shriek Ga Eul made. Not minding the heat of the coffee which drenched his clothing, by instinct he ran over to where Ji Hoo and Ga Eul was seated. "What happened? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Yi Jung  worriedly shook Ga Eul thinking something went wrong. 

Ga Eul froze as Yi Jung held her arms. Ji Hoo was laughing with the reaction of Yi Jung and Ga Eul. "They look like highschool kids. hehehe. I think I'm watching a Korean love story. Live." 

"Uhmmm you can let go now. I was just... uhmmmmm...  surprised with what Ji Hoo said."  said Ga Eul as she was peeling his hands away from her. She then saw the coffee stain on his shirt and pants. She winced because she knew she caused it "Joesonghabnida." Ga Eul bowed apologetically to Yi Jung. 

Yi Jung could not help but smile. How could he be mad at Ga Eul? He has no right to be mad at her for whatever reason. He owed her that much. "I'm gonna try to wash this out in the bathroom. Please, no more screaming otherwise it might lead to my early death" Yi Jung jokingly said to Ga Eul. "I really don't like that to happen because like you (looking at Ga Eul), I want to get married before I die." Yi Jung said as he walked out on his friends. Ga Eul blushed as she knew Ji Hoo was laughing at them.

Ga Eul then looked at Ji Hoo "Uhmmmm does he know? Does he know that your gonna propose?" 

"Yes. The others know too. I told them after I told grandpa.". Ji Hoo said happily. "I knew this day would come but I still can't believe it.!" Ga Eul excitedly told herself. 

"Congratulations Ji Hoo! I'm really happy for you! Do you have any plans on how you will propose?" Ga Eul excitedly asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter