Chapter 17

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is the meaning of this? You guys better explain yourselves!!" Geum Jan Di shouted at Ga Eul and Yi Jung who just released each others hands. 

Yi Jung was stunned on how Jan Di shouted at them. He could not believe that she was making a scene inside the mall. Ga Eul was so used to Jan Di's reaction that she just let out a sigh and said "Aish Geum Jan Di! Shut your mouth! People are staring already!" she said it in a tone that made Jan Di quiet and just resorted to crossing her arms. 

Yi Jung stared at Ga Eul as if he was trying to ask her what to do next. He was uncertain of what to do because last time he saw Jan Di, she threatened him with her famous fly-spin kick. Ga Eul understood that Yi Jung was embarassed and surprised on how Jan Di reacted, however, she understood where Jan Di was coming from. To avoid anymore shouting incidents, Ga Eul looked at Yi Jung and said "I'll just message you when were done ok? I'll meet up with you later. Thank you for bringing me here." she bowed to Yi Jung and smiled. As Jan Di was about to say something, Ga Eul said to her "You! Come with me!"  Jan Di was not able to question Yi Jung further as Ga Eul dragged her towards Swarovski boutique. As she took a last glance to Yi Jung, he gave her a small wave of goodbye. 

----------------------------------------------------

Ga Eul was intently looking at the wedding rings in the store. She was looking at the intricate details of the rings and was trying to see if they convey a story. She was trying to see if she could really do the wedding rings Ji Hoo requested her. But as she looked at the wedding rings, she realized that she could do them. But, she was not sure how come she could only do them now. As she was in deep thought, she saw Jan Di staring at something in awe. Ga Eul then walked behind Jan Di to see what her friend was looking at.

As Ga Eul looked at the object of Jan Di's fascination, she understood why her friend was in awe. Inside the glass casket were two rings made out of white gold with intricate details. The smaller ring had a diamond stud in the middle while the bigger ring was plated. "Those wedding rings could actually become one ring if desired." a saleslady suddenly said putting Jan Di and Ga Eul back to reality. 

"When it sets to be one ring its as if the couple who wore them already became as one being." Jan Di blurted out. Ga Eul was amazed on her friend perceived the rings. And just like that, she knew what Ji Hoo and Jan Di's wedding rings would look like. 

----------------------------------------------------

"Why did we even go there in first place? I mean my bestfriend designs jewelry for crying out lout so why did we go to a jewelry store?" Jan Di asked Ga Eul for the 3rd time as they were fitting the clothes they gathered from the clothing store they are currently in. 

"Aish! I swear Jan Di should be police investigator rather than a doctor with all of her questions!" Ga Eul thought as she was trying to compose an answer which is believable and will make Jan Di shut up at the same time. 

"Well a design was requested for me to be done. And the customer requested a design which she supposedly saw at Swarovski so I scouted the place to get an idea of what she was asking from me." Ga Eul said hoping Jan Di will stop asking questions already. "Oh Ok. You were doing some scouting for a customer. I get it." Jan Di said as she tried on another dress. 

"Finally issue of the rings set. Done." Ga Eul told herself as she was putting on her clothes.

"Eh Ga Eul-ah. Why do we have to wear dresses to the cruise? Can't we just wear our own clothes?" Jan Di asked. "I swear until this proposal is finished my brain will dry up for thinking of excuses." Ga Eul said to herself. 

"Jan Di-ah when was the last time we went on a vacation? Is it bad that we buy new clothes? Besides stop whining I'm buying your clothes anyways."  Ga Eul said as she hoped her bestfriend will stop asking questions. Also, Ga Eul didn't mind going on a shopping spree because Ji Hoo was the one actually paying for the clothes they were going to buy. 

"OK fine. Are you done? All these clothes fit me and I like them. Let's eat already I'm hungry!" Jan Di exclaimed as she went out the fitting room. Ga Eul finally let out a sigh of relief because finally her mission is done.

"Yey! Where do you want to eat? I'm starving." Ga Eul asked Jan Di as they were paying for the newly purchased clothes. "I want to eat somewhere were we can talk about you and Yi Jung-ah." Jan Di said as she raised her eyebrow to her bestfriend. Ga Eul blushed with her statement. Ga Eul knew that Jan Di will not rest until she finds out why Yi Jung and Ga Eul were holding hands earlier. 

As they left the cashier, they walked towards a cafe. When they finished ordering Jan Di immediately bombarded Ga Eul with questions. "Why were you holding hands a while ago? Why were you with him? Are you guys back to normal? I mean, have you forgiven him? uhmmmmmm do you still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter