Chapter 24

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To no one's surprise, the yatch had 4 jet skis which used by the group to head to the beach. It was only a short distance to cover that using a jet ski was no problem. 

As the group got to the beach, tables with food and drinks were already set up. Also, beach chairs which can be used for sun bathing were lined up on the shore. Snorkeling gears and other swimming paraphernalia were being brought out by the crew. 

Of course the couples arrived together, girls seated on the back while the guys were th ones driving. As they got to the shore, So Won said "Hello Mr. Sun! I swear I'm gonna get toasted!!"  the other girls looked at her in surprise. "America doesn't have this kind of paradise. Nor do we get this kind of sunlight. So being tan is a rare chance for me to have. So I'm grabbing it!!"  she explained to the other girls who then nodded. 

The F4 then seated at the beach chairs. and were looking at the girls who were talking. And then all of a suddenly blushed and all of their jaws literally droped with what they saw. 

The scene before them was every guy's dream. The girls were taking off their cover ups because they were getting ready to swim and/or sun bathe. So Won took off her shorts and white crop top with nirvana logo in the middle revealing her color green enhanced cut triangle two-piece bikini. Jae Kyung took off her shorts and see thru cover showing off her color maroon demi cut two piece swimsuit. Jan Di was wearing a long sleeveless shirt which she took off displaying her rainbow colored butterfly cut bikini. Ga Eul neatly folded her short black maxi dress as she showed off her royal blue bandeau bikini.

As the girls set aside their cover ups, the guys were literally gawking at them which was noticed by Ga Eul. So she said "What's up with them? (she then looked behind her) What are they looking at?" Jae Kyung could not help but agree with Ga Eul's observation. She had a theory and wanted to test it out so she loudly said "Any of you want to put sunblock on me?" .  And just as Jae Kyung thought, the guys were gawking at them because of the way they looked because as soon as she asked about the sunblock. The F4 guys all ran to their respective partners. 

Jae Kyung could not help but tease Woo Bin "Why are you here?" Woo Bin said while widely smiling "You ask for someone to put sunblock on you so here I am." But Jae Kyung wasn't finished with her teasing "I was asking the girls, they were much nearer." Woo Bin then hung his head and Jae Kyung could not resist his cuteness "Aigooooo (handing him the sunblock) here put it on me. Don't want to waste your running eh?" 

Meanwhile, Ji hoo with his pineapple designed board shorts and white muscle top was already swimming with Jan Di. Jun Pyo was trying to cover up So Won who was vehemently objecting his actions "Why do I need to cover up? Only them (pointing at the other members of the F4) are the boys here you know. No need for that jealous attitude of yours Gu Jun Pyo!!" But Jun Pyo was still trying to cover up So Won "Why do you have to wear that kind of swimsuit you could have worn a rash guard!! The crew are also boys you know! They're looking!!" But So Won was determined to get tan so she suddenly kissed Jun Pyo and put her arms around his neck "Aigoooo this guy. Look I just want to get tan ok? It will be really awkward that my hands are the only ones tan eh? (she leaned in his ear) And don't worry this body is just for you?"  Jun Pyo shivered with his girlfriend's words. He then pulled away so he could not make any embarassing actions with his friends around. "Yeah I think that'll be weird. Put on some sunblock so you won't get toasted." Jun Pyo finally agreed but he didn't leave So Won's side after that. 

The 'couple', Yi Jung and Ga Eul, were staring at each other. Ga Eul could not help but bluch seeing Yi Jung topless once again. He wasn't wearing a shirt like Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo. Like Woo Bin he was only wearing his board shorts. Meanwhile, Yi Jung was restraining himself to kiss Ga Eull all over seeing her hot y body. "Damn! When did she get this hot? I don't think she belongs to the country bumpkin category anymore." So he asked her "You want to go snorkeling? The waters great to see sea creatures!" Ga Eul just nodded and then Yi Jung held her hand to get the gear. 

As the morning went by, the group enjoyed themselves with swimming and other water related activities. It was almost time for lunch when Ga Eul decided to walk along shore and explore the island a bit. As she was ready to leave, Yi Jung grabbed her wrist "Eh where are you going?"  Ga Eul gave out a small chuckle for the sudden possessive attitude of Yi Jung whom she hanged out for most of the morning. "I'm just going to explore the island for a bit ok? There's so much beauty here I might get an inspiration for a new design."  Yi Jung then let go of her hand and then nodded and smiled understanding that she needed some alone time to see the beauty of the island that might help her for her jewelry business. 

Ga Eul then took a walk along the shore to get a feel of the white sand on her feet and the clear blue water. Also, she was feeling the sea breeze along with the coconut trees swaying. As she was getting a feeling of her surroundings, she noticed a seashell. She picked up and closely scrutinize it. She was amazed that a shell was smooth and its imperfections were not visible in the eye. Also, she noticed that the shell was a combination of pink and orange color. As she was studying the shell, she suddenly screamed "OUUUUUUUUUCH!!"  she was then flat on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter