Chapter 12

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I could not believe this. After 2 years of crying, despair, sadness and everything else in between, I am currently seated beside Yi Jung who is looking ridiculously hot. Eeeeeh what??" Ga Eul shook her head to ease the thought from her head. "So stupid Ga Eul! After everything that he put you through, how did you allow him to drag you around town acting like you're on a date?? Eeeeeeeeeh date?? Where the hell did that came from?" Ga Eul literally smack her head for thinking she was in a date with Yi Jung.

"Are you ok Ga Eul-yang? Why did you that for?" Yi Jung quizically asked her because he saw that she just smacked her forehead. "Aish Ga Eul you manage to blush at this time when you just literally made a fool out of yourself. Pathetic!" Ga Eul scolded herself because she felt herself blushing when Yi Jung suddenly called her name out loud. 

"Hey Ga Eul-yang! Are you ok? Do you want me to pullover?" Yi Jung looked at Ga Eul with concern for the latter hasn't spoken since they left Rise Flower Cafe. All she did was make faces which Yi Jung found amazing. But he was genuinely concerned because she smacked herself for no apparent reason.

"Ani! No need. No need. Just keep driving so we can go the mall and buy your new clothes already. Earlier we get there, earlier we finish." Ga Eul's voice hinting a sound of annoyance.

Yi Jung could not help but feel hurt on how Ga Eul wanted this day to end so quickly. Also, he didn't miss the annoyance in Ga Eul's voice. To avoid having the day end in a complete disaster, Yi Jung decided not to go to the mall after all. Thus, he then took the left turn in the intersection instead of the right to Ga Eul's surprise. 

"Heo? Where are we going?"  Ga Eul was surprised to see that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter