Chapter 18

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung was taking his time driving Ga Eul home. He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible so he was driving quite slow compared to his usual driving. However, his driving style did not go unnoticed by Ga Eul so she said "Why are you driving differently? Is the car broken or something?" 

"Uhmmmm no. I just don't want this night to end just yet so I'm driving slowly."  Yi Jung shyly admitted. Ga Eul cannot help but blush once more. "Even though we ate dinner and had ice cream thereafter, this person still wants to spend some time with me. Eeeeeeeh Yi Jung-ah what are you doing to me?" Ga Eul told herself as she was trying to suppress her giggle. 

They eventually got to Ga Eul's apartment much to Yi Jung's dismay. "So I guess we're here. Uhmmmm I'll pick you up the same time tomorrow morning?"  Yi Jung asked as he walked Ga Eul to the front door. 

"You're picking me up again?"  Ga Eul asked in surprise and then looked at Yi Jung who was surprised with Ga Eul's question. "Ye. I'll pick you up every morning when you go to your class. Then I'll fetch you afterwards. Is there anything wrong with that? Unless of course you have any changes in your schedule then tell me so I know where and when to fetch you."  Yi Jung said as he was able to open the door at Ga Eul's apartment.

"Uhhhhh why?"  Ga Eul was curious on why Yi jung was volunteering himself to be her driver. Her schedule is boring and he must have personal and business matters to attend to. Yi Jung could not help but give a small laugh at Ga Eul's question. 

"Because this is what a guy does when he is courting the girl he loves (Ga Eul eyes went wide while as she blushed at the same time). Anyways, in case you were wondering, while I am waiting for you to finish your class I'm attending some business matters or I'm doing pottery. I'll even do that after I drop you off at home. Just so you know. And to inform you that I don't plan to go out at night unless I'm with you or F4. arasso?"  Yi Jung said as Ga Eul went inside her apartment. 

Ga Eul just nodded with Yi Jung's statement trying to digest what he just said. "I'll go now so you can have a good night's rest. You didn't sleep well last night right?" Yi Jung made his way down the steps towards his car. "Good night Ga Eul-yang." Yi Jung gave a small wave of goodbye to his lady love. 

As Ga Eul watched him make his way to his car, she could not help herself for she was about to do after hearing Yi Jung's statment earlier. She hurriedly made her way to Yi Jung's car. As she was a foot away from him, she poked his back. Yi Jung turned around and saw Ga Eul staring at him. 

Ga Eul gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks and said "Thank you for being my driver today. I won't be late tomorrow morning, I promise. Drive home safely. Goodnight sunbae." she again kissed his cheek quickly and then ran upstairs to her apartment and closed her door. 

Yi Jung froze on the spot realizing that Ga Eul kissed him twice. Well, it was a kiss on the cheek but she kissed him. He didn't realize that he knows how to blush until that moment. He went inside his black Mercedes Benz and drove off towards his house where he knew he will a good night's sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next 3 days, Yi Jung and Ga Eul had a routine. 

Yi Jung will pick up Ga Eul from her apartment in the morning. They usually have breakfast together at a nearby cafe at the school where Ga Eul was teaching. After Yi Jung dropped Ga Eul at school he was either his studio doing some pottery or at the museum attending business matters. 15 to 10 minutes before 11am, Yi Jung will arrive at the school to pick up Ga Eul. They will have lunch somewhere together. After lunch, Yi Jung will drop Ga Eul at her apartment and he'll resume work once again. For dinner, its either Ga Eull will cook dinner at her apartment where Yi Jung will eat or they will dine out once again.

That 3 day routine was so memorable for Yi Jung and Ga Eul that their friends were constantly calling them asking them if they already forgot that they exist.

"Did Jan Di called you last night?"  Yi Jung asked Ga Eul as they were having breakfast. "Woo Bin asked me if I went back to Sweden because he said I've been missing these past couple of days."  Yi Jung could not help but laugh recalling Woo Bin's litany the previous night. 

Ga Eul then frowned at hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter