Chapter 7

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul stared at her closet, she carefully examined the clothes in front of her as she was going to a meeting later in the afternoon. "So what can I wear in school full of children which I can wear later on at a meeting where the jewelry designer side would be showcased?" Ga Eul said to herself as she continued to stare at her closet while drying out her hair. 

She thankfully woke up on time even though she slept late last night. She needed to think over what she will wear, as her 2 jobs contradict each other somehow. Finally, she opted to for a black spaghetti strap tank top and white collared long sleeves and skinny denim jeans which will be paired with flats. This is for Teacher Ga Eul. Meanwhile, she pulled out a maroon long vest and her studded jimmy choos and put in a bag. That is for Ms. C.G.E.

As soon as she finished her make-up she picked up her bag and went hurriedly out the door. She just glanced at the clock on her dresser and saw that it was 45mins till the start of her 1st class.

"Looks like I'm taking the cab this morning." Ga Eul said to herself. Walking to school takes 40mins. Taking the bus is 30 mins, if you arrive at the bus stop on time. Not having the luxury of time, Ga Eul knew only a cab could help her from not being tardy. 

As she was waiting for the cab she called earlier, Ga Eul glanced at corner of her street because she thought she saw an orange car. Well, an orange Lotus to be specific. "Ah Ga Eul don't be too feeling ah? Just because Yi Jung's back it means that he will be following you around. Don't start your day like this. Make today better than yesterday. Araso?" Ga Eul nodded to herself.

The cab finally arrived and Ga Eul went inside the cab.

---------------------------

As the cab drove off to the school, an orange Lotus followed discreetly because the sight of the car would make Ga Eul suspicious. "I should have thought this thru. Tomorrow, I'll use a different car. The mere color of this car screams 'Look at me!' Ga Eul will definitely be pissed when she finds out I've been following her." Yi Jung told himself loudly. 

Yi Jung planned to follow Ga Eul all day just so he would know what her routine would be. Hiring a private investigator would be easy, but the thought of anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter