Chapter 15

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight came through her window and lit the room where Ga Eul slept. As her alarm sounded off, Ga Eul started stretching her arms and slowly sat up from her slumber. "Why do I feel so tired?" Ga Eul asked herself as she rubbed her eyes. "Ah the conversation last night. That made me tired. Never knew thinking too much could make me feel so tired." Ga Eul stood up and prepared the things she would use for her bath. 

"Luckily I didn't overslept. Otherwise, I would blame Yi Jung again for being late to class."  Ga Eul said to herself as she saw the time. Fortunately, ample time was left for her to prepare to get to school. 

As she finished taking a bath and dressing up, she noticed that she was running a bit late so she decided to skip breakfast. "I'll just have a quick bite from the vendo in the school. I might actually be late if I eat here at home."  Ga Eul decided as she got her bag from the couch. 

When she locked her door, she was surprised with what she saw outside her apartment building because an orange Lotus car was parked outside. Even though nobody was around she knew who the car belonged to.

And just as she was thinking of the owner of the orange Lotus, a guy came out from the driver's side. He gave out his killer smile to the girl who was still in shock with what she saw. And the guy said "Good morning Ga Eul-yang." 

Ga Eul could not believe her eyes. So Yi Jung was there outside her apartment building this early morning. "Well come on. I'm going to drive you to your work this morning. You don't want to be late for your class, right?" Yi Jung was smiling widely as he opened the passenger side for Ga Eul. 

Ga Eul absent mindedly walked towards the passenger side not tearing her gaze away from Yi Jung who was still holding the door for her. As Yi Jung closed the passenger door, Ga Eul shook her head to put herself back to reality "What is happening? Why is Yi Jung here?" she asked herself as she watch Yi Jung get in the car. 

As if Yi Jung heard her internal questions, he answered "I told you I'm going to prove to you that I love you Ga Eul-yang. So don't be surprised with things like these."  He then reached something from the back and gave Ga Eul a paperbag. "I thought that you won't be able to eat breakfast because of what happened last night. So I took the liberty in buying your breakfast." Yi Jung said and smiled at Ga Eul as he made his way through traffic. 

Ga Eul stared at the paper bag in her hands. When she opened it, she was again surprised with what she saw. "If you haven't changed you preferences, I bought your favorite breakfast." Yi Jung said it as a matter of fact. All Ga Eul could say was "You remembered them all. Thank you Yi Jung-ah."  Ga Eul was now smiling as she reached inside the paper bag. There was a cheese muffin and coffee. And by just smelling the aroma of the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter