Chapter 33

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul fidgeted with her clothes as she was getting ready to go out that night. As much as she dreaded to go out and see Yi Jung that night, she doesn't have any choice because knew that Jan Di will eat her alive when if she misses out on this dinner. Thus, there she was waiting for a cab to go the dreaded dinner party her best friend would be having. 

The streets of Seoul was free from traffic that night, the journey to the restaurant was fast to Ga Eul's dismay. As she walked towards the restaurant her internal debate started again on how she should treat Yi Jung that night "Shoul I be the one  to apologize to him? I mean I did lie to him about meeting Hye Son. But he said he'll be going out with other girls. The nerve of that Cassanova! Aish but maybe he said that because he was pissed off that I lied." Ga Eul was totally unaware of her surroundings because of her mental conversation with herself that she did not notice the body of the person she was going to bump into.

"Omo!!! Ouch!"  Ga Eul exclaimed as she hit the person in front of her. She realized that she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and that's the reason why she bumped someone one her way to the entrance. "Mianhe. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." 

But to her surprise, it was Woo Bin who she bumped into. "Not a big deal my dear lady." Woo Bin said and bowed down to her. "Woah Song Woo Bin you look dashing tonight!"  Ga Eul exclaimed as she saw Woo Bin all suited up. 

They then started walking towards the private room that Ji Hoo and Jan Di reserved according to the server up front. "So have you forgiven Yi Jung yet?" Woo Bin said casually glancing at Ga Eul waiting for her reply. Ga Eul's eyes went wide because she haven't had the slightest idea where Woo Bin found out that she and Yi Jung fought the previous night. "Don't be surprised Ga Eul Yang. When it comes to you, Yi Jung is clueless about life that he needs us to be enlightened on what to do with his life."  Woo Bin said while chuckling because he saw how surprised Ga Eul was when he told her about their fight.

"Well, why don't we go in and see if the fight is still on eh?"  Woo Bin smirked and Ga Eul pouted. 

As they entered the room, Ga Eul scanned the room for the guy who she was dreading to see. And to no avail, as soon as her eyes fell upon the guy who was wearing a silver suit, Yi Jung turned around and locked eyes with Ga Eul.

------------------------------------------------------

The group was  almost complete except for Jae Kyung and So Won who took a quick trip to Hong Kong. They were scheduled to get back for the engagement party that will be happening in 2 days. But because of the surprise dinner plans they weren't able to attend it. However, Jan Di's family and Ji Hoo's grandpa were also present for the dinner party, their opinion on the engagement party and wedding are needed as well. 

As dinner was served, Yi Jung kept stealing glances at Ga Eul who was trying her best to avoid to make any kind of eye contact. Jan Di was aware of what Ga Eul was trying to do being well aware of the lovers quarrel that the two had, so she was happily engaging Ga Eul in a conversation. However, the F4 were another story.

Woo Bin, Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo cannot help but laugh at Yi Jung. They saw how he desperately wanted to talk to Ga Eul but the latter did not give him any attention. Feeling sorry for their friend and because they cannot contain their laughter any longer, they approached him.

"Man, another glance at Ga Eul and I'm sure your neck will break." Woo Bin said teasingly. Before Ji Hoo could make a comment, Jan Di motioned for him to come over which he did. "Why do we even have to be here for the planning? I mean, they can hire people to do this stuff for them." Jun Pyo said as he took another bite of his salmon dinner. 

"Because Ji Hoo and Jan Di wanted their friends and family to be involved in this milestone in their lives. And..... I don't want to be kicked by Jan Di so I'd rather be here than question her on why she is making us do this."  Yi Jung said with smile which made Woo Bin and Jun Pyo chuckle. "Speaking of doing things, what are you planning to do with Ga Eul? You haven't spoken a word to her the whole night." Woo Bin asked.

Yi Jung then glanced at Ga Eul who was talking happily with Jan Di's parents. He just stared at her not knowing how to make it up to her after the events of last night. 

Suddenly, "Everyone please gather around  and have their seat on the table who have an announcement to make." Ji Hoo said. All eyes then went on him but follow his request nevertheless.

"As all of you know, the reason why we are here is because we are planning our engagement party. (everyone smiled and nodded towards the engaged coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter