Chapter 35

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yi Jung opened his eyes, the sunlight hit his face making him squint. He then looked at his surroundings and saw unfamiliar things in the room where he slept at. Then he felt a body next to him stirring. He then looked down and saw Ga Eul snuggled on his chest while her arm was drapped around his waist. A smile automatically crept up his face remembering the reason why he was in the unfamiliar room. 

Sleeping in Ga Eul's bedroom beside was a happy feeling beyond measure. He then hugged Ga Eul more tightly to express the happiness he was feeling at that moment.

Ga Eul then opened her eyes as she felt the strong arms that wrapped around her body. She knew who those arms belonged to and she took a peek to the face to the body closely next to her and saw that Yi Jung was already staring at her. "Eeeeeeeeeh this is too good to be true! This is such a beautiful site to wake up to!" Ga Eul told herself as she cannot help but blush by the way Yi Jung was staring at her. 

Yi Jung could not help but return the smile Ga Eul was showing as he too felt the happiness brought upon sleeping next to her. "Good morning Ga Eul-yang."  Yi Jung said as he placed a kiss on top of her forehead. Ga Eul blushed once again as she felt Yi Jung's kiss. But Ga Eul was not abot to lose with the morning cheesiness they were giving off each other. She pulled herself from Yi Jung's embrace and gave him a kiss on the lips that lasted about a couple of seconds. Yi Jung was of course surprised with what Ga Eul but before he could pull her for a more deeper kiss, Ga Eul leaped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom door. 

"I would love to give you a morning french kiss but I haven't brushed my teeth just yet. So probably later."  Ga Eul said to Yi Jung as she closed the bathroom door. Yi Jung felt his cheeks got hot with what he heard but he laughed hearing Ga Eul teasing him that early time of the day. As Yi Jung lie down on the bed, he could not help but be thankful for the situation he was in at that time. "Who would have thought I would have this kind of opportunity again huh? After being miserable for 2 years in a foreign land, here I am laying down on Ga Eul's bed after sleeping with her. Thank the heavens!! Hmmm but wait? I think I should make this more memorable for the two of us." Yi Jung told himself as he decided to head downstairs and make a surprise for Ga Eul.

Ga Eul took time a longer time for her morning routine because she knew that Yi Jung would be waiting for her in the bedroom. But to her surprise, when she got out of the bathroom, Yi Jung was no longer in her bedroom. Ga Eul slightly panicked not seeing Yi Jung in her bedroom. "Maybe he bolted out because nothing happened to us last night." Ga Eul sadly thought as she finished getting ready to go to work. After gathering her things, she headed off downstairs still contemplating what could Yi Jung be thinking leaving like that after their glorious time last night.

Ga Eul then put her things down on the couch and headed off to the kitchen to grab a bite of breakfast. Deep in thought she was surprised when "Good morning Ga Eul-yang!!!" Yi Jung shouted as he was holding a tray of breakfast for his lady love. "Omo!!! You startled me!!"  Ga Eul exclaimed.

"Mianhe hehehe. I just wanted to surprise you with a little breakfast!" Yi Jung said happily as he put down the tray on the counter then ushered Ga Eul to her seat on the dining room. Ga Eul looked at him dreamily not sure what to feel exactly with the surprise prepared by Yi Jung. "Why are you looking at me like that?"  Yi Jung asked as he saw Ga Eul staring at him blankly. "I thought you left without saying goodbye."  Ga Eul said as she hung her head feeling ashamed of thinking that way towards Yi Jung. 

"You think I would do that after being able to cuddle with you the whole night? I'm never going to do that to you Ga Eul-yang."  Yi Jung said as he lifted Ga Eul's chin and stared at her in the eyes. Ga Eul instantly blushed and to avoid further embarassment she said "I didn't know you can cook! And by the way this is yummy!"  Ga Eul then took a bite of the bacon and waffles prepared by Yi Jung. "When I was in Sweden I thought myself how to. Thanks to YouTube (this earned a laugh from Ga Eul) There were times that I got tired of the maid's cooking so I cooked food for myself."  Yi Jung said proudlly as he saw Ga Eul eating the breakfast which he prepared.

Yi Jung then stood up and started fixing the mess he made in the kitchen. "Sunbae what are you doing?" Ga Eul said as he took another bite of the waffle. Yi Jung turned around instantly and didn't mind that he was blushing. "I have to clean this up." was all he manged to say. "Its ok. I'll finish that. You can go upstairs and wash up. I have to go to class already."  Ga Eul said. Yi  Jung understood what she meant. If he will be the one to clean up it will take a longer time thus, "Alright. I won't take long so you won't be late for class." 

Yi Jung was on his way upstairs when he su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter