Chapter 10

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul hurriedly walked down the stairs towards the gate of the school. "I hope Ji Hoo has not been waiting long. This is embarassing." Ga Eul said to herself as she was already 20 minutes late with her appointment with Ji Hoo. Last night, Ji Hoo called her and asked her to join him for lunch because according to him he has something important to say. 

As she walked towards the gate searching for Ji Hoo, her eyes fell upon a face who was leaning against an orange Lotus car. He suddenly stood straight and walked towards her. He fished out his phone to make a call, when he was a foot away from Ga Eul he said "Good morning Ga Eul-yang. I am So Yi Jung, your driver for today." Yi Jung said to a dumbfounded Ga Eul while he was giving his killer smile.

 

[FLASHBACK LAST NIGHT]

"What's up Ji Hoo?" Yi Jung said as he placed his cellphone between his shoulders and head as he was wiping his hands from clay. 

"If you have plans for tomorrow, cancel them all. You'll pick up Ga Eul from school tomorrow and then you'll meet me at Rising Flower Coffee Shop, araso?" Ji Hoo said not waiting for an approval from Yi Jung.

"What? What are you talking about?" Yi Jung answered in surprise. "Do you want to make her yours or not?" simply replied by Ji hoo. 

Yi Jung sighed loudly which was heard by Ji Hoo. "I'm taking that as a yes. Her classes ends at 11am. But you already know that. Be there on time. After telling her that you are my assigned driver, call me and go to Rising Flower. Araso? Ok. Annyeong." Ji Hoo said and ended the call without waiting for Yi Jung's response.

Yi Jung then stared at his phone but smiled as he knew he would be spending time with Ga Eul tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------

Yi Jung could not help but chuckle as he saw Ga Eul anxiously pacing back and forth while talking to Ji Hoo on the phone. The call ended and then Ga Eul exhaled deeply and walked towards Yi Jung. "C'mon let's go. Ji Hoo said we should not be late." Ga Eul said to Yi Jung as she handed back his phone. 

Yi Jung being as fast as lightning opened the door for Ga Eul. Ga Eul could not but smile because Yi Jung was still a gentleman. "Eh Ga Eul stop it! Do not smile! Kick Ji Hoo later instead! He's responsible for putting you in this situation." Ga Eul said as Yi Jung walked around the car to his seat.

 

[FLASHBACK A MOMENT AGO]

"Good morning Ga Eul-yang. I am So Yi Jung, your driver for today." Yi Jung said to a dumbfounded Ga Eul while he was giving his killer smile.

As her breath was taken away by that smile, Ga Eul stupidly answered, "What are you doing here?" Yi Jung chuckled as he saw her blush because of him and said "You have a call." while he waved his cellphone in front of her while smiling amusingly.

Ga Eul shook her head to make her breathe again. Yi Jung up close makes her forget that she needed oxygen to live. She then grabbed his phone poutingly (Yi Jung could not help but smile as he saw that favorite pout of his) and said "Hello?!!" she could not help but sound irritated on the phone. 

"Hello Ga Eul. You mad or something?" Ji Hoo teasingly asked. "Aish Ji Hoo! What's this about?" Ga Eul said. "I have to finish an emergency here in the hospital and so I sent Yi Jung to pick you up." Ji Hoo simply said as if nothing serious just happened.

"Don't you have a chauffer? Or you could've just told me and I could've taken a cab, you know." Ga Eul said accusingly because she knew Ji Hoo was setting her up. "Yi J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter