Chapter 2

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am quite sure I was hallucinating. No, I am SURE that I am hallucinating." Chu Ga Eul said to herself as she walked towards the door. "Why the hell am I walking towards the door if I am sure that I am hallucinating?" but she was already at the door when she asked herself the silly question. She opened the door and looked at corridor. Left then right just to make sure that nobody was there. "Ah Ga Eul, its either you are tired or hungry to see such silly things at this time of day." She chuckled at herself for even thinking that she saw him outside the door. "Why will Yi Jung be at the door of your classroom? Do you think he'll still fulfill his promise after the incident?" With that thought in her mind, she could not help but remember THE incident.

 

[FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO]

"Ah Sweden. You're even more beautiful to what he described in his e-mails." Chu Ga Eul told herself as she was walking her way to Yi Jung's house. She could not help but feel happy, anxious, scared and excited all at the same time. Whatever she was feeling, she was feeling it for the first time in her life. Well, everything with Yi Jung is the first time. To be fair everything he feels towards her is the first time as well. Considering that Yi Jung was THE  Casanova, every aspect of a relationship was indeed a first time for him. "Well I hope that my birthday surprise is a first time for him as well." Ga Eul said to herself as she saw his house at the end of the road.

2 weeks before her arrival in Sweden......

Gu Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo and Woo Bin, went to the porridge shop where she and Jan Di were working. They said that they are planning a surprise for Yi Jung for his birthday and asked her if she was planning to give him a gift for the occassion.

"Ga Eul? Do you have any gift for Yi Jung for his birthday? Woo Bin asked in the nicest way he could  and trying, but to no avail, erase any kind of teasing.

"Uhmmmmmm well... I don't have any. Yet." knowing that the F3 (because the 4th member was in Sweden) and her best friend, Jan Di, was looking and listening to every word she was saying. She still has no idea what to give him because he already has everything in this world and he is so far away that she was sure shipping cost to Sweden will dent her savings. 

"Ha! Then you are the perfect person to judge our contest!" Gu Jun Pyo exclaimed proudly as if they do it year. 

"What contest?" Jan Di turned to her boyfriend, Ji Hoo, knowing asking Gu Jun Pyo would elicit a stupid answer.

"Huh? What?" Ji Hoo answered as Jan Di tugged his sleeve to put his head in the conversation. "What contest?" Jan Di said poutingly as her boyfriend is still adjusting to the idea of not being always asleep. 

Ji Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter