Chapter 27

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul opened her eyes as she felt the sun on her skin. But when she tried to open her eyes, she instantly felt her head was heavy. "Ah Ga Eul!! Pabo!! Pabo!!! You know that you always get hung over when you drink!! Aisssssh how can I enjoy this trip if I have a hangover!! I should ask for coffee and some aspirin so I'll have energy for the rest of the day." 

She slowly steadied herself to sit up. When she felt that she won't be puking she peeked at the pull out bed beside her. And of course, the handsome fellow who she was looking for was there. Yi Jung was still asleep with his arms wide open and legs stretched out. His pillow was at the bottom of his feet and his blanket was tangled all over his body. "I think he sleeps like a helicopter. His bed is so messy. I wonder why he's not like that when I sleep beside him?" Ga Eul said to herself. 

She then stood up and went to the bathroom. As she stared herself in the mirror she realized that she was too drunk that she forgot to remove her make up. However, she looked down and saw that she was in her sleepwear. "I had the energy to change my clothes but not remove my make up?" Ga Eul wondered to herself. She then went back to the bedroom and saw that the dress she was wearing last night was lying on the floor. She stared at it curiously and then it hit her. She was not the one who changed her clothes. She could vividly remember that each couple went to their own rooms, it could only mean that... "Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!"  Ga Eul screamed and was stomping her feet. 

Yi Jung was immediately woken up by Ga Eul's screaming. "What? What? Are you hurt? Is somebody here?" Yi Jung went to her but Ga Eul took a step away from him. Yi Jung was confused with Ga Eul's reaction. "What is happening you were just screaming eh? Are you all right?"  Yi Jung was dead serious of asking the question because he was sincerely worried with the way he heard Ga Eul shouting. 

"How did I end up with these clothes?"  Ga Eul looked at Yi Jung worriedly. Yi Jung then understood why Ga Eul was shouting. He could not help but look at his feet as he tried to avoid the question. "So Yi Jung! How did I end up with these clothes?"  Ga Eul was looking at him intently for her much dreaded answer. "Uhmmmm well you were drunk last night, and well when we got here in the room.."  Yi Jung started to turn pace left and right . "You started to undress." 

"Whaaaaaaattt?"  Ga Eul shouted out of shock. "You said it was too hot and all. So you started to remove your dress and when you were just wearing your underwear well you just lay down on the bed and fell asleep."  Yi Jung said quietly hoping Ga Eul heard him so he won't have to repeat what he said. "So how did I end up wearing these clothes?" Ga Eul asked again but hung her head out of embarassment. "I chose that out from your luggage. I was the one who put clothes on you. But I swear to God, I tried not looking at you as much as I can. I just peeked once in a while."  Yi Jung teased as he saw Ga Eul starting to blush. 

"You mean you saw my underwear?"  Ga Eul was now nervous remembering what kind of bra and undies she was wearing. "Sort of. I was covering my eyes most of the time."  Yi Jung honestly answered. 

"Uhmm thank you for well you know (pointing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter