Chapter 22

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun Pyo and So Won, Ji Hoo and Jan Di, Woo Bin and Jae Kyung were all seated together happily chatting with each other at the deck of the yatch waiting for their lunch to served. As they were laughing, Yi Jung gave a small cough to make his and Ga Eul's presence known to the group.

"Looks like you somebody had a great time." Woo Bin teased Yi Jung and Ga Eul. However, the 2 were so guilty that they blushed profusely at the same time. When Jae Kyung saw the two blushing she smack Woo Bin's head and said "Shut up!! Can't you see their still embarassed of what happened between them in the bedroom?" everybody laughed seeing that Yi Jung and Ga Eul even went redder than they were earlier. The person who wasn't amused with all the teasing was Jan Di, she crossed her arms and looked back and forth between Yi Jung and Ga Eul trying to figure out what indeed happened between the two of them when they were the only ones in Ga Eul's bedroom. 

Jan Di could not help herself any longer so she blurted out "Eeeeeeh Ga Eul-ah!! What happened between you and him? Why are you both blushing ah??? Ga Eul-ah!!" this just made Ga Eul and Yi Jung blush even more. As much as they didn't say a word to anyone, heck they didn't even talk about it between themselves, about their short make out session earlier, they knew that their reactions to their friends teasing was a dead give away. 

Yi Jung wanted the teasing to stop because he felt that his face was about to explode from the heat of blushing. So he said "We just sorted things out Geum Jan Di. Ok? That's all." But Jan Di wasn't convinced so she asked  "Then why are both blushing like tomatoes?? Did something between you ah??? Eeeeeeh So Yi Jung what did you do to Ga Eul-ah??" Yi Jung once again blushed earning another round of laughter from his friends.

This time it was Ga Eul who answered in her and Yi Jung's defense. "What do you think between us ah? Well I'm sure that whatever we did is nothing compared to what you and Ji Hoo do when you guys are left alone in a together ah!" Ga Eul said with a smirk. This made Jan Di and Ji Hoo blush so much that everbody on the deck started laughing. Jan Di tried to make a comeback but Ji Hoo covered which made her blush once more. 

Yi Jung nudged Ga Eul and they smiled at each other with Ga Eul's successful attempt to shut Jan Di up. They high fived each other with the success they had. 

---------------------------------------

Lunch was a pleasant event. There was no more tension between the peoeple who were in the yatch. Everybody laughing and having a great time. 

Around 3 hours after lunch, Ji Hoo announced "I think we all should get some rest. We could all meet up for dinner around 7?" Jan Di laughed at her boyfriend's comment and could not help but say "Your sleepy aren't you?"  Ji Hoo scratched his head and smiled because his girlfriend knew him well enough. 

Even though everybody laughed, they agreed with Ji Hoo because they also wanted to rest. So Won then asked  "How will the room arrangements be?"  Jun Pyo then looked at her as if she's crazy, he then said "Everybody is a couiple here. So you know how the arrangement will be."  He then dragged her downstairs because he will be able to finaly have some quality time with his girlfriend. 

But Jan Di was fast to realize the situation "Eh wait!! Ga Eul and Yi Jung are not a couple! Why will they share a room?? Yoon Ji Hoo!!" she shouted at her boyfriend asking him for an answer, more of help actually. 

Ga Eul shook her head with her best friend's over protective manner and said "Hey Geum Jan Di!! Did you hear me say anything when just the two of you (pointing at Jan Di and Ji Hoo) went to Jeju Island ah?? As I recall you were not officially a couple back then ah!!"  Jan Di again blushed and Ji Hoo stared in shock that Ga Eul brought that trip up. Woo Bin and Jae Kyung were laughing so hard with the showdown that Ga Eul and Jan Di were having. 

Before Jan Di could make a reply, Ga Eul pushed  the laughing Yi Jung downstairs and shouted "See you later everybody!!" 

Ji Hoo then walked towards Geum Jan Di and said "Eh I think you should leave them alone. You're digging a grave for us you know."  Jan Di sighed and said "But that's So Yi Jung!!" 

"Eh Jan Di trust him ah? He waited for his chance with Ga Eul for like 2 years. I don't think he'll do anything to screw it up."  Jae Kyung said to ease the mind of the worrying Jan Di. 

"But Yi Jung has been celebate for more than 2 years. And he's in the room alone with Ga Eul. Hmmmm. You'll never know ah?" Woo Bin said and winked at Jan Di.

Jan Di then shouted "Song Woo Bin!!! Come here and i'll kill you first!!!" Ji Hoo and Jae Kyung laughed because their respective partners were chasing each other on the deck.

-------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter