Chapter 23

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung was already waiting for the others on the deck. The crew were already preparing the dinner, more like a feast, for the group. He could not help but smile as he remembered the most blissful nap he had in years. Woo Bin saw his best friend grinning like an idiot "Hey Yi Jung! Are you high or something? What's with the grinning??"  he could not help but tease Yi Jung with his loony expression.

"Nothing important. Where's Jae Kyung?" Yi Jung then asked. He didn't want to be asked further questions because he knew he'll blush like crazy. "She's stil there (pointing downwards). Apparently she and So Won know some famous model and they're gossiping about her." 

Jun Pyo then joined in the conversation "Where's Ji Hoo? Is he gonna propose tonight?"  he whispered and looked aroung making sure that Jan Di was nowhere in sight. Yi Jung then lowered himself and made sure of the same thing "Nah. He'll be doing it tomorrow. I think we'll be receiving instructions soon."

 Ji Hoo then made his way to his friends because he was them huddling together like a football team. "What are you guys talking about?" His friends were surprised with his presence because they didn't hear him approaching. "Aish Ji Hoo! You startled us!"  Jun Pyo shouted.

"Who told you to act like football team on a huddle ah? Just act naturally ok? I'll give your assignments tomorrow."  Ji Hoo said calmly as she saw the girls walking toward their direction. 

Woo Bin tried to change the topic so he asked "Why did we stop here anyways?"  the girls were within earshot when he asked this. "Oh this the perfect spot. Tomorrow morniing you'll see why."  Ji Hoo smiled as Jan Di made her way to her boyfriend. 

All couples were seated beside each other. Dinner was served and everybody was having a great time. 

After dessert was served, Jae Kyung said "Who wants to play games?"  Jan Di, Ga Eul and So Won shouted at the same time "Me!!!!!!"

 All the boys looked at their respective partners with a blank expression. As Jae Kyung saw their faces "Don't tell me your just going to drink tonight?"  All the boys answered at the sam time "yes."

The girls shook their heads then Jan Di went "C'mon lets go down. I saw a box full of games. Let's leave the boring people here (she stuck her tongue out to Ji Hoo)" All the girls went below and left the guys laughing.

The F4 could not remember the last time they were actually together at a yatch with a drink in hand. But they were all sure that this was the first time that they went on a cruise with their girlfriends. Jun Pyo then asked "So do you have the ring with you?"  turning his gaze at Ji Hoo. 

Woo Bin and Yi Jung then looked at Ji Hoo as well. Ji Hoo chuckled because he felt that he wasn't the only excited for his proposal to Geum Jan Di. He then pulled out a red velvet box from his pocket. He opened it and said "I have to carry this everywhere because I don't want Jan Di finding it unexpectedly. That girl has a dog's nose when it comes to surprises." The boys were looking at the ring with admiration when.

Ashriek was heard from down below "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"  The scream was so loud that the boys scrambled from their seats and almost stumbled down on the stairs because they thought something happened to the girls. 

Yi Jung was the first to get there and worriedly asked "Are you girls ok??? Ga Eul-yang are you hurt?"  he went by her side and shook her as he was checking for injuries. The other members of the F4 did the same thing to their respective partners. The girls were surprised with the boys' reaction that Ga Eul could not help but say "What are you talking about? There's nothing dangerous down here you know." 

"Then what was the scream that we heard? All of you shrieked at the same time ah!!"  Jun Pyo was pissed but he was still checking whether So Won was hurt anywhere. So Won then swatted his arm and said "Aish pabo!! We were playing jenga (pointing at the tilted toy on the table)!! It almost fell when Jae Kyung took her turn!" 

All the boys then looked at the table. Ji Hoo said "You screamed because of that (pointing at the jenga)?" Jan Di nodded and said "Well that's the point of jenga. It shouldn't fall otherwise you'll lose." 

Woo Bin said "Next time try to play without any screaming eh? You (pointing to all the girls) almost gave us heart attacks eh."  he slumped own on a chair which hit the table which made the jenga fell. The girls then said "WOO BIN AH!!!"  

Woo Bin then turned white because he caused the game to end unexpectedly. The girls were glaring at him so bad he could not say anything. Yi Jung then gave a small laugh which made Ga Eul say "Eh what are you laughing about?? We were on the verge of finishing the game!! We were at it for almost 1 hour already!!!"  Yi Jung fell silent seeing Ga Eul glare at him.

Ji Hoo could not help but be amused with the situation they are at, so he said "How about this? Us (pointing at the rest of the F4) against y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter