Chapter 37

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Yi Jung and Chu Ga Eul made their way to the restaurant where Ji Hoo reserved for the dinner. Luckily this time Jae Kyung and So Won will be joining them because they arrived from Hong Kong just in time for the engagement party that will be happening tomorrow.

As the new couple entered the reserved room while holding hands, Ji Hoo and Jan Di, Woo Bin and Jae Kyung, Jun Pyo and Jan Di were already there. Thus, when they walked towards them, the 3 couples stood up and applauded as they came nearer. "Mwo? Why are guys applauding us?"  said Yi Jung who was confused with the way his friends were acting. 

"Because finally, finally. Ga Eul is your girlfriend and you'll stop sulking that you are the only single F4 in the group. So we're really happy for you man."  Woo Bin answered making Yi Jung frown while all the others laughed. 

"Anyways, now that you are here we could start our dinner."  Jan Di announced as she felt her tummy rumble. 

As the group started to eat dinner "So why did you want to meet us Jan Di? I mean your engagement party is scheduled tomorrow night. You should be having your beauty rest already you know." So Won exclaimed as she took a bite from her steak. 

"Ji Hoo could you please call them and see where they are already." Jan Di said as she was still munching on her food. "Love, I know you are eating for two. But I don't want you and the baby to choke so please eat slowly." Ji Hoo answered as he offered a glass of water to his fiance. Everyone laughed as Jan Di took a sip of water.

"What Jan Di wanted to say was that the designers for the dresses and suits are here. We wanted to show you guys what we chose for you guys to wear. They will also take your measurements." Ji Hoo said as he was sending a message on his phone.

"Who are the designers you chose Jan Di-ah?"  So Won asked. And on cue the door opened, a group of people entered and leading them were Monique Lhuillier and Tom Ford.

Jae Kyung and So Won immediately stood up and looked at the 2 famous designers heading their way. They then looked at Ji Hoo and Jan Di who said to the former "I told you they'll recognize Monique and Tom."  Ji Hoo then handed her 1000 won. "You guys are on first name basis with them???" Jae Kyung asked. 

"Its more like we are on first name Yoon Ji Hoo. We (pointing to the lady besider her) are lucky that they chose us to be the designers for their wedding." Tom Ford exclaimed as he bowed to the people in front of him. Jan Di then stood up and kissed both cheeks of Monique Lhullier and Tom Ford.

"Monique, Tom. I would like to introduce my closest friends. Song Woo Bin and his girllfriend Jae Kyung. Gu Jun Pyo and his girlfriend So Won. So Yi Jung and his girlfriend Chu Ga Eul." all of those who were introduced shook hands with the famous designers in front of them.

After the greetings were made, the 2 designers instructed their team to get the measurements of the entourage. "These are the designs I made for you girls. Jan Di wanted something light colored for the wedding so I chose these shades. She also told me about your personalities and that was my basis for these designs."  Monique explained as she showed her design to Ga Eul, Jae Kyung and So Won.

"Omo!! This is so pretty!!! I love it!! You still know me Jan Di!"  Ga Eul said as she saw the design for her maid of honor dress. Monique smiled as she heard another satisfied customer with her design. "Miss Monique, I hope you don't mind but how did you know the soon to be wed couple?"  Jae Kyung asked as she too was amazed that she was talking face to face with THE Monique Lhullier. 

Monique looked at Jan Di who nodded, the girls took it as a sign that the latter gave her approval to tell the reason why they are so close. "I was in Paris with my husband we were having dinner at a restaurant. All of a sudden, my husband vomitted wildly. I was crying and was in a state of panic (her team was taking the measurement of the girls at this point but was listening intently to her story) when Ji Hoo came and gave immediate treatment to my husband. When the medical team arrived, they said that it was fortunate that Ji Hoo was there otherwise something more drastic could have happened to my husband. Since then, I promised Ji Hoo that whenever he decides to get married I'll be doing the gowns. Otherwise, I'll get mad at him."  Monique ended the story as she began to finish up the things for the girls.

"Wow. I know Ji Hoo has a good heart. But I never thought that he would be so heroic."  Ga Eul said in admiration. "So when I got the call from Ji Hoo a few day ago I knew why he was calling. I dropped everything immediately and started the preparations."  Monique said as she sent her team out of the room. 

The girls said their thanks to Monique. However, the designer had another surprise for them "So Won, Jae Kyung (both looked at her as she addressed them directly) I want you 2 to walk both down for me for next year's fashion week at Milan. I'll have my people contact your agencies but I want both of you to know that I am reall looking forward to be working with you professionally, I mean your bodies are to die for! (So Won and Jae Kyung jaws dropped with what they heard while Jan Di and Ga Eul chuckled with the reactions of their friends) Ga Eul, Jan Di told me that you are C.G.E. (Ga Eul now was the one surprised) actually I've heard about your line from Jun Hee, and they're lovely so I hope you'll be able to make a set design for me. I'm gonna use that one personally, is that ok? (Ga Eul nodded her head in astonishment that she was being asked by a worldwide famous designer)." Monique smiled towards all of the girls before saying "When Ji Hoo told me that he's gonna get married I told him that if you are not marrying Jan Di I'm gonna make the ugliest wedding dress in fashion history." Jan Di laughed and gave a big hug to Monique "Thank you for doing this even if it is so short notice. I know how hectic your schedule is Monique. You, personally doing this cannot explain how grateful Ji Hoo and I"  Jan Di said. 

"I won't be able to attend your wedding day though. But I need to see you and Ji Hoo before the wedding so I could give my personal congratulations to you both. Best wishes Geum Jan Di! I hope your ceremony won't be that long otherwise Ji Hoo might fall asleep! Hahahahaha! (Jan Di and the girls joined in the laughter) I heard that your engagement party is tomorrow, so I brought you a gift." Moniuqe then handed a paper bag to Jan Di. 

Jan Di brought out a simple yet very elegant peach blush colored dress. It was y yet very modest, something that definitely suits Jan Di. "Monique, this is gorgeous!"  Jan Di exclaimed. "That dress is part of my collection that would be launched next month. After t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter