Chapter 42

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is happening??"  So Won asked the girls as she was confused to why there was so much screaming involved considering that the F4 was just walking inside the restaurant. "This is like highschool all over again. I'm now pregnant but the effect they have with girls has never changed. Pffffffft." Jan Di said in dismay. Jae Kyung looked at Ga Eul for confirmation but the former just nodded her head to show that Jan Di was correct in her earlier statement. "Jan Di, I thought that with your engagement with Ji Hoo being announced and all things will mellow down for him but I guess I was wrong."  Ga Eul said as she pointed out to Ji Hoo who had a girl trying to dangle in his arms. But to the girls surprise, Ji Hoo nudged his arm so the girl will go out of her way. The girls looked at Jan Di who proudly said 'I guess I thought him well." the girls could not help but laugh. 

Woo Bin then motioned for his men to clear out his way as he was starting to get irritated with all the girls who were trying to get their attention. But in reality, he was afraid that Jae Kyung might get the wrong notiong if a girl comes too close to him. As the F4 reached their girlfriends, Jun Pyo said "I already reserved this whole area for us for the next hour, so we won't be bothered." he then went to So Won to give her a kiss but the latter looked at him incredulously. 

"Is that a normal thing happening whenever you guys are together?" Jae Kyung asked Woo Bin. Even though she has known the F4 for quite some time, she never saw how girls reacted with them as a group. She was used to girls gawking at Woo Bin but she can handle those girls but screaming girls at the whole F4 group is another story. No one dared from the F4 answered because they were scared that their girlfriends might take it differently. 

Meanwhile, Ga Eul was giving Yi Jung dart looks as the latter has not yet explained the reason for the interview he made earlier. Even though they were seating right next to each other and Yi Jung had his arm over Ga Eul's shoulder, the former was just smiling and was listening to the group's conversation. Then Jan Di said, "How come you guys are together? You didn't tell me that you had plans to see each other."  directing the question to Ji Hoo. 

Ji Hoo then answered "Well when you guys agreed to meet for up lunch its just normal that we have lunch as well. I mean we've been friends longer than you guys have so I guess its just fair that we also have lunch together."  he then took a sip from his coffee. But Ga Eul wasn't buying it, it was such a conincidence that the F4 were together all of a sudden considering how busy their schedules were, thus she said "So its just a coincidence that you happen to be all together when this one (pointing at Yi Jung who was surprised) had an interview with GQ magazine?" she then crossed her arms and raised their eyebrows at them.

As if on cue, Jan Di, So Won and Jae Kyung looked at their respective boyfriends for an answer. However, all of the F4 looked at Yi Jung and by the way they staring at him they were demanding him that he should be the one to answer the question. Ga Eul then looked at Yi Jung and with her stare Yi Jung knew that he could no longer evade the answer being demanded by Ga Eul. 

All eyes were then on Yi Jung, waiting intently for his answer. He then took a deep breath and looked at Ga Eul and said "Its not a coincidence that we are all together. (all girls had their eyes went wide but before they could say anything else) However, these 3 met with me while I was doing the interview. They only knew about the interview an hour before it happened. I asked them to go there so I could have moral support because it was the first time in my enitre life did I do an interview talking about my life and more so did I ever admit that I have a girlfriend who I am very much in love with. (he then looked at Jan Di, So Won and Jae Kyung) Mianhe if these guys didn't tell you but they only did that because I asked them to. And also I would like to apologize in advance because they were interviewed a bit. And oh, we did a pictorial too but I asked the editor that all of their participation be included in the hardcopy that would be released next month. But I personally requested the part where I admitted having a girlfriend be released immediately so no girls will have any chance to come near me again." 

Nobody spoke for about 10 seconds when suddenly, "YIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"  Jan Di, So Won and Jae Kyung said at the same time. Their boyfriends could not help but look in disbelief seeing that their girlfriends found Yi Jung's gesture sweet and touching. However, Ga Eul was still confused on why Yi Jung did the interview so she asked "But why did you do that so sudden? We could've talked about it you know. You mentioned CGE and now the internet is speculating that your girlfriend is the mysterious jewelry designer." she said.

"Isn't that the truth? Isn't CGE the jewelry designer really my girlfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter