Chapter 16

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school day passed by smoothly. All the kids in her class seemed to be more cooperative today. Also, they seemed to be more attentive to her teachings. Ga Eul was smiling throughout the day and it seems that nothing can dampen her mood. 

As her class ended, she went to the teacher's lounge to fix her things. She did not receive any message from Yi Jung, thus, he will still be picking her up from school. As Ga Eul was ready to leave one of her co-teachers asked her, "What's with you today Teacher Ga Eul? You seem happy. I've never seen you smile this way before." Ga Eul blushed when she heard this, she knew that she was extra happy today and she knew why. An image of a guy suddenly appeared in Ga Eul's head which made her blush even more. "Only a guy could make a girl smile and blush at the same time. And right now, Teacher Ga Eul is smiling and blushing at the same time. Yiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee." one of Ga Eul's co-teachers started teasing her. 

Ga Eul felt her cheeks and ears grow hot as her teachers started teasing her. However, she could not help but laugh as the other teachers started dancing as they were teasing her. "I better get going. See you guys tomorrow." Ga Eul made her way to the exit as another teacher said "Why you leaving so early? You have a date with him don't you?" Ga Eul laughed and winked at the other teachers who were giving her the thumbs up. 

--------------------------------------------------

As Ga Eul made her way to the exit of the school, she looked aaround for an orange Lotus. When she scanned the street and didn't find any she was disapponted. "How could he..." as Ga Eul started this thought, "I would never do that to you Ga Eul-yang." a voice behind her said. Ga Eul turned her head so fast that she almost went lips to lips with the person to whom the voice belonged to. 

As she was so startled she almost fell, luckily the person who the voice belongs to caught her by her arms. "Hey are you ok? I didn't mean to startle you." Yi Jung said as he held Ga Eul bey her shoulders. "Where did you come from? I didn't see you earlier." Ga Eul said poutingly. She was embarassed by herself for being so dramatic not immediately seeing Yi Jung waiting outside the school. 

"Well at least I know she was waiting for me. Hehehe. But I should make that pout go away otherwise I won't be able to control myself." Yi Jung told himself as he once again saw his favorite pout in the world. "I'm sorry I didn't inform you that I switched cars (he then pointed at a Black Mercedes Benz). I thought the Lotus was begging too much attention." Yi Jung explained himself as they walked towards the black Mercedes Benz. 

He then opened the passenger door and ushered Ga Eul inside. As the door closed, Ga Eul could not help but smile as she recalled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter