Chapter 40

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi Jung was bewildered to see that Hye Son was hugging his girlfriend and to make matters worse, Ga Eul was returning the hug. He never knew that he could feel such kind of anger until that moment.

As soon as Ga Eul saw his face, she knew that Yi Jung was furious with what he saw. And before she could say anything, Yi Jung walked up to them glaring at Hye Son and said "Let go of my girlfriend. Step away if you don't want to be hurt." Hye Son then stepped away and defended himself 'Its not what you think, I'm just saying my goodbye to Ga Eul." 

Yi Jung didn't care whatever he said to Ga Eul. The mere fact that another man touched Ga Eul made his blood boil. But he knew how special the event is for Ji Hoo and Jan Di, thus, he remained silent as he stood beside Ga Eul. He then held her hand but as much as he was pissed off, he held Ga Eul's hand gently.Ga Eul then gave it a  light squeeze to somehow show her boyfriend that it didn't mean anything. But Yi Jung did not acknowledge her gesture. 

"You better leave now that I still have some self-control left in me." Yi Jung warned Hye Son who obviously showed his annoyance with the skinship initiated by Ga Eul. Thus, he said "You better take care of Ga Eul-yang, otherwise, if you hurt her again. I'm not gonna let you have her again. Even though you are a couple now, you don't deserve Ga Eul. You are too much a jerk to be her boyfriend." Ga Eul smirked and started walking towards the balcony door. 

But no more than 5 steps, he was spun around by Yi Jung and punched him on the face. Ga Eul gasped as Hye Son fell down on the ground. Hye Son quicly stood up and tried to retaliate but Yi Jung was fast to dodge and gave another punch directed at Hye Son's stomach. 

As Hye Son winced in pain and as he held his stomach he mustered his strength to give Yi Jung a kick which connected. Yi Jung then fell on the floor, Ga Eul shouted "Stop it!! Stop it both of you!!!" she could no longer hold bacl her tears seeing Yi Jung was hurt.

 Yi Jung then stood up and was ready to beat the hell out of Hye Son but to luckily Woo Bin and Jun Pyo suddenly arrived at the scene and stopped the guys from fighting. 

Jun Pyo said as he was restraining Hye Son "If you want to beat the crap out of each other, do it outside. I won't let either or both of you ruin Ji Hoo and Jan Di's night."  Yi Jung then freed himself from Woo Bin and said "I won't say it again. Stay away from my girlfriend."

 Hye Son was straightening out his suit and said "I won't say it again, if you hurt her again. I'm taking her away from you." he then walked out as he was still dusting himself from the dirt from the floor. 

Yi Jung cursed out loud in frustration because he knew that he won't be able to kill or at very least hurt Hye Son severely. 

"We'll leave you two alone for a while. But we won't be far. Ga Eul, please calm down we'll just be outside the door. Yi Jung, for the love of God keep your freakin cool on. If Jan Di will know about this she'll give you a more severe beating even if she's pregnant."  Woo Bin jokingly said but he knew that Yi Jung understood that with the tone of his voice the former wanted Yi Jung and Ga Eul to fix their issue that night.

As Jun Pyo and Woo Bin left the balcony, Ga Eul apprehensively walked towards Yi Jung whom she knew was still hissing because of what he saw earlier. She was a step away from Yi Jung who then turned around and saw Ga Eul's face while her tears streamed down her face. 

He let out a loud sigh and held her face and said "Please stop crying. You look too beautiful in your gown to be have your make up ruined." as he tried to make her smile and fix her make up which was obviously ruined. 

"Are you ok? You fell down pretty hard."  Ga Eul answered. "Don't worry about me, I've got beaten up worse than that and as you can see I'm still standing in front of you."  Yi Jung gave off a small smile. 

"Yi Jung-ah, what you saw earlier."  Ga Eul started to say but "Just don't make contact with another guy again. I swear to God Ga Eul-yang you'll bring the death of me or I'd end up in jail because of jealousy just seeing you with another guy." Yi Jung said. Ga Eul then just stared at him and hugged him tight.

"We just said our goodbyes. I told Hye Son that, no matter how much I have been hurt by you, it won't change the fact that I love you. That I love you with all of my heart." Ga Eul said as she made her hug tighter than it was before. "Gomawo."  Yi Jung answered as he kissed the top of Ga Eul's head. 

"For what?"  Ga Eul replied in surprise. "For sticking with me even though I have hurt you gravely. For loving me until now." Yi Jung said as he pulle dout from the hug and looked at Ga Eul straight in the eyes. "Sarangheyo Yi Jung-ah" Ga Eul gave off a smile as she felt that the tension between her and Yi Jung is already gone.

"Sarangheyo Ga Eul-ah."  Yi Jung said "But can you do me one favor?" Yi Jung said to which Ga Eul nodded "Please don't hug any other guys, no, don't come any closer to other guys ever again. Because I swear, I go crazy whenever I see you with another guy."  Yi Jung said as he cupped Ga Eul's face. 

Ga Eul could not help but give off a chuckle to her jealous boyfriend's antics. "Aish So Yi Jung, you are the cutest jealous boyfriend ever!" Ga Eul said as she give Yi Jung a quick peck on the lips. To which Yi Jung pouted as Ga Eul started off laughing even though he was serious with what he said earlier. 

-----------------------------------------

Yi Jung and Ga Eul went back to the party but Jun Pyo and Woo Bin were waiting for them nearby at the door. As they passed by, Woo Bin exclaimed "So I guess, you two are ok now huh?"  Yi Jung and Ga Eul whipped their heads at their direction. 

Jun Pyo could not help but laugh with the reaction of Yi Jung and his girlfriend. Ga Eul gave off a wide smile to Woo Bin and Jun Pyo and gave them a small nod and said "Thank you for earlier. I'll just go to the powder room and freshen up." she said to Yi Jung.

As Ga Eul walked towards the restroom, Yi Jung pulled Jun Pyo and Woo Bin towards their table. "Where are your girlfriends?"  he said in a whisper. Woo Bin and Jun Pyo looked at each other in confusion then pointed somewhere in the room indicating to Yi Jung where there girlfriends are.

"G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter