제 1.5 장: When did you become a fan- last week?

Chrome Heart

Taeyang and TOP looked at each other for a moment before turning their attention to their leader. Ji Yong was rehearsing the dance steps of their last song and he seemed in high spirit.

  • So, the girl from the restaurant, your sasaeng paen, your neighbor and also the one that broke your bracelet - witch by the way you used to say is your lucky charm - are the same person and you're happy?
  • Well, I'm not unhappy he commented and she's not a sasaeng paen, I just confused her with one. And as for my bracelet, I've already requested that they sent me a new one. A balck one, in Onyx.

TOP shook his head and go back to his book, losing interest in the conversation. Taeyang looked at his lifelong friend.

  • You're not reacting as usual he noticed...Yes he said to the curiopus gaze that GD shoot him. Usually, when you're interested in a girl, you become suddenly ill to get her attention.

GD laughed

  • I'm not attracted to her in that way...I don't know...I just want to and she makes me laugh, she have like...ten different personalities...she's...different.
  • Did she called yet?
  • No...actually, I'm quite suprised. The poor girl must be racking her brain to find out how to pay me.

TOP looked up from his book and smiled.

  • That girl, that Anna...you like her right Ji Yong-ah?

The latter looked at his friend with a smirk.

  • 형 (hyeong)! Please pay attention to the conversation! I just told Yong Bae that I'm not inte...
  • That girl, sasaeng paen or not, d you in the elevator. You're not one of those who forgive just because she's your neighbor. Also, your bracelet is worth more than $ 30,000, I know, they offered me one too. You lied to that girl. 왜?(wae? Why ?)

Ji Yong stopped dancing for a moment and looked at his reflection on the mirror. He really did not know when it started but he had forgiven her the elevator's incident. Plus, when he tought about it, it made him laugh just by remebering Anna's horrified expression when he opened his eyes. Also, he had no intention of lying to Anna when he had taken her in his car. But when she appeared close to tears with the regular price, he felt bad for her.

  • 형, 그 사람... 그녀는 여자의... (Hyeong, geu saram…geunyeoneun yeoja ui. Brother, that person… she’s a girl). You know how I'm with girls…

His friends sighed and returned to their activities.

  • 예, 우리는 알고있다 ( Ye, urineun algo issda. Yes, we know) Taeyang commented, sketching dance steps, 당신은 창녀 야 (dangsin-eun changnyeo ya. You’re a .)

The three friends burst out laughing.

                                                                BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB

$30,000. Where I was going to find $ 30,000? I bit my little finger's nail whitout paying attention to what Wong Bin was talking in front of me. A pat on my hand brought me back to the present moment.

  • It's everything all right Anna-yah ? Don't you like the extreme cases?

Since this morning, I was assigned to Wong Bin's department wich consisted of pediatric and psychological services for children with incurable diseases and in terminal stage.

  • Of course I like it 선배 (seonbae. Senior).  It's just that ...well….선배 (seonbae)…I know someone who knows someone who owe someone $ 30, 000. How can he pay? The person does not want to be paid in installment.

Wong Bin raised a puzzled look at me.

  • 30 000Won ? Well, that person can become an 알바 (alba. Part-timer) and find the money.

I sighed and looked at my friend, feeling desesparate.

  • 아니요  (aniyo. No). It's US $30, 000.

Wong Bin chocked on his coffee and gave me a frankly worried look. I raised my hands in denial.

  • 아니요 선배! (aniyo seonbae. No senior). It's not me. I've told you, it's someone I know you knows someone. Not me.

He looked at me without a word for a moment ad tooked my hands.

  • Anna-yah, you know if you have a problem, you can tell me right? I will do my best to help you.
  • 알아요 선배 (Ara yo seonbae. I know senior.) I said, pulling my hands. But it's not me and...

I was interrupted by my cell. A huge red dragon appeared on my screen. I quickly replied to hide to Wong Bin that the call came from G-Dragon.

  • 여보세요? (Yeoboseyo? Allo?)
  • 안녕 누나 (Annyeong nuna. Hi sister) GD answered me whit a laugh in his voice. I have not heard from you since yesterday and I'm becoming  impatient. I loved my bracelet you know?

I gave Wong Bin an apologetic smile and tried to get up. He held me by the hand.

  • 어디에 가요? (Eodie gayo? Where you going?)
  • Oh! You're with Shin Wong Bin? said GD. Sorry to bother you, so when you're done, come to YG. I'll be waiting. Bye
  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi....wait....

He had already hung up. I barely held a curse and avoided Wong Bin's curious gaze.

  • Kwon Ji Yong? Like G-Dragon? Big Bang GD?
  • Ah…yes…He's nice….and … his phone number…당신은 알고 .... 내가 팬이에요 (dangsin-eun algo…naega paen ieyo.  You know…I’m a fan)….Humm…euh…I'm going back to the hospital Wong Bin-ssi. Thanks again for the coffee.
  • Anna-yah…대기... (Daegi…wait…)

Without even let him finish, I rushed out of the shop. But this G-Dragon, who did he think he was? Giving me order like that? To come to YG? Hell will be frozen before I obey him! I owed him $ 30,000, it's true but I still had my dignity!

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB

I sighed and felt like smashing my head against a wall. I raised an angry glance at the huge building that housed YG Entertainment. It was five in the afternoon and I was in front of YG.

I took out my cell, still angry at myself and called GD. I did not even let him say a word and said in an angry tone.

  •  나는 외부 해요. 문 열어(Naneun oebu haeyo. Mun yeoleo. I’m outside. Open the door).

I hung up right after with a sigh of frustration. I really cannot believe that I had obeyed that...dragon!! Ah, if I didn't owed him a lot of money, I would have been happy to tell him a few well-placed words. All day, I had to avoid Wong Bin when I needed his advice badly: mourning in childhood was much harder than I thought.

  • Allen Anna-ssi ?

I looked up to a man I didn't know. It was a security guard who let me know that Kwon Ji Yong-ssi was busy at the moment but asked me to enter and to wait for him in the cafeteria. I saw red for a few seconds. He was busy and wanted me to wait?? I suppressed the rage that threatened to oberwhelm me and forced myself to smile at the poor man. It was no his fault after all.

I followed him inside YG and for a moment, I forgot my anger. It was a kaleidoscope of colors, videos, photos, as to announce the life of a family. I sat in the cafeteria, deserted at this time and waited for Ji Yong. I was hoping for his own good that he had no intention of making me wait too long.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB

Ji Yong went to the cafeteria with a smile on his lips. He had purposely made Anna wait for at least 20 minutes. She had called earlier and hung up before he could say a word. She had to be foaming with rage by now. He stopped when he saw her and raised an eyebrow. Anna was sleeping. She was leaning on the table, her head between her arms and looked really tired. She worked at an hospital he remembered, it can't be easy. He walked slowly and looked at her for a moment. He decided not to wake her up and sat in front of her. Yes, there was no getting around it: this girl was weird.

Seungri raised an eyebrow and would have got in the room where his leader was if Daesung had not stopped him and dragged him elsewhere.

  • 그만! (Geuman! Stop!) 왜 거기에 가고 싶은 것? (Wae geogie gago sipeun geos? Why would you want to go in there?)
  • It's that girl Allen Anna. The girl that we met last time at the restaurant. I was sure that 형 (hyeong) knew her before. He went with her that night...Do you think that girl is blackmailing Ji Yong 형 ? (heong)

Daesung shook his head and hit Seungri on the head.

  • 야 (Ya) ! You really watch too many movies ! Leave them alone, I'm sure that Ji Yong 형 (hyeong) knows what's his doing.

Daesung dragged Seungri to the trainning room, hoping to find Taeyang and TOP and send them to see Ji Yong.

I woke up because of a cramp. My right hand was numb...No, that was not what had woken me. Someone was touching my ear, a hand rose and descended slowly down my lobe. I got up abruptly and stared at G-Dragon.

  • 아! 당신이 일어났다? (Ah! Dangsin-i ireonassda? Ah! You woke up?)
  • Euh….yes I murmur, not to sure about what was going on…뭐하는거야? (Mwohaneungeo ya? What are you doing?)
  • I'm writing a song..You're okay? he asked seeing me make a face
  • Oh, I have cramp and...

The rest of my sentence remaind stuck in my throat when whithout waiting, Ji Yong grabbed my hand and began to make circular movements.

  • The blood will flow faster like that he said.
  • Ji Yong, 무슨 일이야? (Museun iliya? What’s going on?)

We got startled. I  withdrew my hand from his and got up hurriedly in front of TOP. I made a little reverence.

  • 안녕하세요! (Annyeonhaseyo! Hello) I'm…

Ji Yong pulled me by the arm and sat me down.

  • You remember Anna? She's here to tell me how she's going to pay me back.

It was true. Reality caught up with me. I turned to Ji Yong

  •  I still don't have the money and have no idea on how to pay you back
  • Did you tried? GD asked suspiciously, you didn't even think about it, right?
  • 거짓말! (Geojitmal! Lies!) I  thought so much about it that even Bin Wong 선배 (seonbae) wanted to help and I ...

I shut up and tilted my head. There it was. This expression. The same that I had seen at the restaurant. A mixture of disgust and repulsion.

  • Why not work for him? proposed TOP

We turned to him, surprised. We had forgotten about him for a moment. 

  • Yes, you will work for him and instead of receiving the money, you will pay back your debt.
  • Doing what? I asked

Ji Yong shrugged, he had no idea what TOP wanted to do. The latter shook his head and turned around to leave. He stopped on the threshold.

  • Ji Yong-ah, I taught you needed a 하녀? (Hanyeo. Maid). Anna-ssi could repay the money and your house would be clean. It would be like a 윈 - 윈 (win-win). In addition, isn't she's your next-door neighbor?
  • That's a perfect idea TOP 형(hyeong)! Ji Yong commented before turning towards me, a devilish smile on his lips.

A maid? Me ? I spent four years of my life studying for a PhD to end up being the maid of a K-Pop idol?? I opened my mouth to protest but stopped. How was I going to repay the money if I did not agree? I sighed and reached out my hand to Ji Yong.

  • 좋아! 나는 그것을 할 것입니다 (Joha! Naneun geugeoseul halgeosibnida. Fine! I will do it).

Ji Yong shook my hand and his smile, at the same time evil and adorable, became wider.

  • 좋아! 당신이 고용하고 (Joha. Dangsin-i goyonghago. Fine! You’re hired)