제 11.1 장: The End justifies the Means

Chrome Heart

The room was filled with boys that were happily chatting with each other. It's was like a high school reunion. Some of them have not seen each other in a long while.
Taecyeon tried his best to have them calm down, to no avail. Wong Bin got up and took a microphone. Nothing. They were being litterally ignored.
They threw a desperate look at TOP who shooked his head. Yes, nothing can be done without his help. All of his 동생 (Dongsaeng. Little brother) will be lost when he'll leave for the army.

  • Guys, calm down. Taecyeon is trying to say something.

Silence immediatly filled the room and all attention was directed to Taecyeon.

  • So, we're here to talk about G-dragon 선배님 (seonbaenim. Senior) and...
  • Why should we talk about him? interruped Seungri. All he ever does this days is either smile like an idiot or trow a tantrum like a child.
  • Yeah added Daesung. I know he's heartbroken but there's a limit to how much we can handle. He's treating us like some kind of...
  •  He have met Anna again said Top.

Again, he was the only one who knew about his friends's last encounter...and everything that came with it.

  •  What?? How do you know that? complain Taeyang. I'm supposed to be his bestfriend, I'm the one who should know this stuff...
  • Trust me, you don't want to know this stuff.

Seungri was the first one to get what's his 형 (Hyung. Older brother) was talking about. He opened a large mouth and put a dramatic hand to his heart.

  • You're saying that Ji Yong 형 (hyeong) and Anna 누나 (Nuna,. Older sister)...the're...they...But...why he's behaving like someone who have a gigantic foot up his a**?

Taeyang did not miss the oportunity to slap him behind the head.

  • Language 막내 (Maknae. youngest)...so...what's going on?
  • Why did you call us to let us know about that? asked Nichkhun

Wong Bin restrained a sigh. A bunch of kids. They were trying to blew up the k-pop worl with a bunch of kids. He should not have trusted Ok Taecyeon, his plan really .

  • They never talk continued TOP, like never address anything that they needed to...and Ji Yong is behaving like a puppy in love...And Wong Bin-ssi and Taecyeon are saying that Anna's the same. So we are gathered today to have some ideas to help our friends talk.

There was a silence while everyone was thinking about the situation.

  • So...really? No one want to know why they didn't talk at all? asked Seungri.

The only answer he got was a bunch of slaps.


BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Wong Bin look at the papers in front of him and resist the urge to pull his hair out. What the hell???

  • Some of these are quite good said Taeyang looking at some ideas that their 후배 (hubae. Juniors) have left.

He earned himself some scorned looks from the room's occupants. Nichkhun took a paper and started reading out loud.

  • Kidnap them and locked them away together in a remote area...Yeah, let's kidnap Bigbang's leader and hope that no one notice...and also Kidnaping?? I can't believed that 11 people got together and this is what we have!
  • They all think that we are in some kind of movie added Daesung
  • 왜 (Wae? Why?) I think it's a pretty good idea said Top....but what do I know? he immediatly correct himself by sensing the tension in the room. So no kidnaping...아깝다 (akkapda. What a waste), that would have been fun.

They continue their search and Wong Bin asked himself if Anna's love life really deserve all that dedication. That girl was so stubborn that she literally prefer to suffer than to admit that she can just go to that - even more stubborn than her- G-Dragon person and told him that she loved him and wanted to be together...

  • I found one!!! No...I found the one!!

Daesung cries got everyone attention and they all rushed to him.

  • Strange enough, this idea is from Seungri and...
  • We don't need any 19 and plus idea right now Dae said Top
  • That's why I said it's strange...it's a romantic idea.

Romantic? Seungri? Never!! Top took the sheet from Daesung and after reading it, a big smile was on his face.

  • That must be the most perfect idea for the GAnna 커플 (keopeul. Couple)

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  • So Ji...let's say that you wanna tell someone everything about how you feel, how would you do that?

Ji Yong threw an inquisitive look at Taeyang who were looking everywhere except at him.

  • I'll just tell them. Why? You want to say something to someone?

Taeyang slowy rolled his chair next to GD. They were together in the studio putting the last touch in their MADE album.

  • Let's say that...but, how exactly would you say it? Like, would you just go to any random girl and said I love you? Would you..
  • Yong Bae...you do know you have a girlfriend that already know that you love her...It's everything okay between the two of you?

Taeyang felt cold sweat forming on his back. Shoot!! He told them that he was not the right person for the job. He does not know how to act! He cursed  his stupid reasoning that he was Ji Yong best friend so the best one to found out about his real feeling. That what got him in this mess!

  • We're fine, thanks for asking...are you fine?

GD put his music note book on the desk and turned to face his best friend.

  • Yong Bae-yah...just tell me, what it is about?
  • Well, you've been acting really weird lately and I was wondering if you were okay...that's it....Would you like to come to the cafeteria with me? I need your advice in something.

Ji Yong opened his mouth to say no but change his mind. Yong Bae was right, he has been acting weird lately...maybe because he haven't see Anna in the last 4 days. When he had time off, she didn't...Was she avoiding him??

  • You're doing it again man...You need a smoke, let's go to the roof.
  • I'm trying to quit. The smell make Anna gag.
  • Still come with me to the roof.

Taeyang litteraly took his frriend by the hand and took him out of the room...whitch was what TOP, Seungri and Daesung was waiting for.
They went in in a hurry and tooked the precious music note book.

  • It's in here somewhere. Just take a picture of everything.
  • We need to get ou of here, fast.
  • We're all dead meat if Ji come back
  • 찾았다! (Chajassda. Found it)

They took a few picturse and with their hearts in their throats, they left the room, trying to act as normal a possible.

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  • Let's say that G Dragon decide to confess to you...with a song...What will you do?

Anna threw him an annoyed look and went back to her computer without answering. Wong Bin took a deep breath and cursed his bad luck in 가위 바위 보 (gai bai bo. Rock paper scissors). Taecyeon was the actor. He was the one who should be doing that.

  • Hey, I'm talking to you! he yelled at her.
  • I'll beat the crap out of him she said without even looking at him.

What?? She'll do what?

  • And he knows it. He actually wrote me several ones...

What????? They didn't know about that!

  • But...what about one about you, that the whole world will know it's about you and...

Anna suddently turned to him, her face serious.

  • I told you that I love Ji Yong, right? So why would I let him do something that will end his carreer? His dream? I'm not that selfish. If...and I said If he ever developp feelings for me, I'll be happy just knowing that...I don't need the world approval.
  • But, what if he wants to tell the world?

Anna turned back to her computer.

  • Avec des si, on mettrait Paris en bouteille she said in French.**
  • I didn't get that said Wong Bin. Anna...Anna-yah....

He spent the rest of  the afternoon bothering her without getting any answer from her.
He finally gave in and pulled out his hair, holding in a shout. This plan really


====================================================================================

** Everything is possible with IF