제 2.5 장: Pretty good for a newbie

Chrome Heart

Ok Taecyeon, better known by his stage name Taecyeon felt the woman stiffen against him. These bastards were planning to her and had drugged her? He looked at her and was surprised to see anger in her eyes.

He opened his mouth to speak but she motioned him not to.

  •  Let's go get her Jisang decided. I'm going to pretend to be her guardian. We will be able to leave with her without any problem.

Both men got out laughing of the toilets and Taecyeon saw the young woman sag. He held her by the waist.

  • 당신은…괜찮으세요?? (Dangsin-eun… gwaenchanheuseyo? Are you…okay?)

She nodded her head before motioned no. Then she shrugged. She looked up at him, leaned over and whispered.

  • 도와주세요 (Dowajuseyo! Help me!)

And she fainted. Taecyeon held her against him and began to panic. What kind of drug those criminals had given her? He took a deep breath to calm down and pulled out his phone.

  •  Nichkhun !! Come to the bathroom. 빨리 (Ppalli! Quick!)

His friend and member of the same group, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, laughed.

  • Why? There's no more toilet paper?
  • 야 (Ya) ! Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul! I need your help. So move your . 지금 (Jigeum. Now)

He hung up and adjusted his grip on the waist of the young woman. He detailed the small face, the caramel skin... How had she been allowed to get inside the club? She barely look 20 years old !!

  • Taec! 어디…. (Eodi…Where are…)

The rest of the sentence died in Nichkhun throat when he saw his friend getting out of a stall with a young black woman fainted in his arms.

  • Wow !! These 사생 (sasaeng) !! The're really going too far! Even in the toilet? But…
  • She is not a 사생 (sasaeng) interrupted Taecyeon. We must got out of here without being noticed. It's urgent. I'll explain later.
  • But...

Without worrying about his friend, Taecyeon came out of the toilet with the young woman in his arms. Nichkhun had no other choice but to followed. They returned to their private room.

  • Taec, what's the story? What happened?

While telling Nichkhun what he knew, he gently laid his cargo on a sofa.

  • We need to get out of the club without these two idiots noticing. If they say they are her guardians, they will be able to leave with her.

Nichkhun nodded and took out his cell.

  • Jun.K 형 (hyeong)! We have a problem. We need to leave the club with someone without being noticed. Can you speak to the manager?

While his friend was on the phone and sorted out the final details with another member of their group, Taecyeon knelt before the sofa. Perhaps a little water would help to wake her up and ...

The door opened suddenly and Taecyeon blocked the sofa with his body.

  • Oh! Taecyeon-ah! 뭐하는거야 (mwohaneun geoya? What are you doing?) asked GD

Taecyeon sighed and was ready to tell the whole story when GD's face twitched.

  • Anna-yah?

Taecyeon could swear that he was taller and that GD was at least 3 meters from him when he entered the room. Without knowing how, he found himself stucked to the wall, the collar caught in the grip of a G-Dragon who seemed ready to kill him.

  • 나쁜 놈아!! (Nappeun nom a !! You bastard !!) What did you do to her?

Nichkhun tried the best he could to have the dragon,who was literally spitting fire, let go of his friend.

  • It's not what you think. Ji Yong-ah, listen to me ...

When Nichkhun finally told him everything he knew, he had to hold Ji Yong from leaving in search of the two criminals and kill them with his own hands.

  • But Ji Yong-ah ... how do you know her?

Before he could answer, the manager of their group, 2PM, entered the room to announce that the van was in front of the service door.

  • You're not leaving with her opposed Ji Yong

Taecyeon lifted the young woman in his arms and glared at G-Dragon from his meter 87. He did not care that the dragon was four months older than him. In this situation, there was no 선배, 후배 (seonbae, hubae. Senior, junior).

  • I do not know how you know her, from where you know her and I do not care. She trusted me to get her out of here. She asked for my help and that's exactly what I'll do. So 비켜 (bikyeo. Move).
  • Wha...What??

Nichkhun opened his mouth to remind his friend that he was speaking to G-Dragon, Bigbang G-Dragon, but Taecyeon's serious look told him that nothing would make him change his mind. Taec was more stubborn than a mule, especially when he felt he was right.

  •  Ji Yong-ah, give me your number, we call you as soon as we have something new. The girl trusted Taec, so you can do that to said Nichkhun.

Without a word, Ji Yong stood on the side but his eyes spoke everything he wanted to say. After Taecyeon had left the room with Anna, he grabbed Nichkhun arm.

  •  If one hair of her head falls by the fault of that stupid beast, I will strangle him with my hands.

Nichkhun nodded before following his friend out of the room, his curiosity aroused: but who was that girl? A few minutes later, a black van parked in front of the club delivery door. Three people, unrecognizable, who seemed to have a lot of trouble to stand on their legs got in. The car drove away slowly and got lost in the night.