제 5.2 장: Congratulations?? You’re officially a 사생팬 (Sasaeng paen)!!

Chrome Heart
I paused in front of GD's door. Should I ring the doorbell or just go in as if nothing had happened? And what if that girl was there too?
I felt a cold and unfounded rage rising within me. Why would she be there? She was the one who had cheated on my poor Ji Yong and had let him down! I shook myself: my Ji Yong? 정신 차려 Anna-yah! (Jeonsin charyeo! Wake up!) A kiss did not gave me all of this rights.
I could enter as I wanted, I just had to play the one that came to clean. I quickly entered the door code and got in.
The apartment was empty, Ji Yong was not there. I flung as best as I could the wave of disappointment that treathen to overwhelm me. He wasn't going to wait for me, I had avoided him for a whole week!  For the first time since we signed our contract, I began to really clean his house.
While I was changing the sheets on his bed, I heard the front door open. Smiling, I rushed to greet him.
  • 어서오세요, 도련님! (Eoseooseyo doryeonim. Welcome Young master!) I said with a deep bow.
I raised my head bursting of laughter before my laugh almost choked me in the face of a stranger... No, not a stranger: Kiko Mizuhara. I quickly blinked a few time to make sure that I was not hallucinating and we spent a few minutes looking at each other in the eyes, both a lost for words.
  • Ji Yongie, you have a maid now?
Ji Yong, that I had not seen, appeared in my field of vision. He looked at me a moment before turning to Kiko who wouldn't stop looking at me.
I felt the now familiar rage - whenever Kiko was mentioned - remaking his appearance. Ji Yongie? JI YONGIE? Who the hell does she think she was?? And what was she doing here?
  • And you get called 도련님( doryeonnim. Young master) ? She continued
She got rid of her shoes and handed me her coat. I raised a sarcastic eyebrow in her direction. She did not really believe that I was a maid did she?
  • I'm not a...
  • She only works for me said Ji Yong, interrupping me. She won't take your coat. Anna-ssi, you can leave early today. Thank you.
I opened a big mouth. He was kicking me out. He got formal with me and wanted to kick me out for his Japanese bit**! That was not going to happen!
I crossed my arms, a stubborn expression on my face.
  • 싫어 ! (Sirheo! No!) 나 않가. (Na anh ga. I’m not going).
I felt it more than I saw it, Kiko's suprise. I spok casually to my employer and refused to follow his orders? She had to take me for a fool. But I cared about what Kiko Mizuhara think like I cared about my first diaper. The only person that worried me was the young man in front of me who could not restrain a small smile before my snub.
  • 우리 얘기 좀 (Uri yaegi jom. We need to talk) I told him before taking him by hand to the bedroom.
I closed the door in Kiko's face, who had followed us, open-mouthed. I turned to Ji Yong, furious.
  • What the hell is she doing here? Why did you agreed to see her? What does she want? And: Ji Yongie? Really? And you're okay? You...
  • 나도. 보고 싶었어. (Nado. Bogo sipeosseo. Me to. I missed you) he interrupted me.
I felt myself blush and cleared my throat, all anger evaporating.
  • And I'm fine... and you? he asked. It's been a long time Isince I saw you... Since our...
I put a hand over his mouth to stop him from going. I glanced discreetly towards the door. I was sure that that Kiko girl was listening to our conversation.
  • I know. I whispered softly... and... 미안해 (Mianhae. I'm sorry)... 사실은 (sasileun. To tell the truth), I've been avoiding you. I felt so bad. I shouldn't have take advantage of you. You were vulnerable and I took advantage. I don't want to change our relationship and...
My head began to turn, and my heart began a frenzied dance. Ji Yong had me shut up by kissing me.
  • 하나 (Hana. One) I was not vulnerable. 둘 (Dul. Second) you did not took advantage of me... let's say that we took advantage from one and other and if you're still not convinced...
He embraced me and kissed me again.
  • I just took advantage of you too. He said puting his forehead against mine.
We stayed a moment in silence until our breathing was back to normal.
  • 그리고... 다시 그렇게 하지마. 나를 피하지 마. 영원히! (Geurigo... dasi geureohge hajima. Nareul pihajima. Yeongwonhi. ... And don't do that again. Don't avoid me. Ever.) he murmured.
I closed my eyes and replied, smiling.
  • 절대 다시. 약속할게. (Jeoldae dasi. Yaksok halke. Never again. I promise).
  • And now, I want you to leave. I need to talk to Kiko... I'll call you as soon as she leaves.
I looked at him, worried.
  • She'll... leaves, huh?
Ji Yong burst out laughing.
  • Are you sure you're worried or jealous?
  • 질투? (Jiltu? Jealous?) 나? (Na? Me?) In your dreams!
I left the room, my heart beating fast, to stop in front of a Kiko who was sipping a glass of wine in the living room, as if she was home. My stomach rebelled at this sight.
  •  I don't think we got introduced to each other. I'm Kiko Mizuhara she said rising and giving me her hand to shake.
I fought a moment with myself between shaking her hand and trowing her glass of wine in her face. I decided to be magnanimous. I shook her hand without a smile.
  • Anna Allen
  • I'm sorry to have confused you with Ji Yong's maid... it's an excusable error, you don't look like any of his friends.
She detailed me from head to toe, and I found myself pulling at my old t-shirt. I had no sense of fashion, I'd rather be comfortable. Kiko was sublime in an aquamarine dress which seemed to have been specially cut for her.
  • Anna-yah?

 Ji Yong's voice took out me of my daze. He pushed me gently toward the door.

  • 가. 전화 할게.(Ga. Jeonhwa halke. Go. I'll call you).
I nodded gently and got out. Yet I remained planted in front of his closed door, my feet were as anchored in the ground. I wanted to know what they were going to talk about. She did not want to start their relationship again isn't it? Ji Yong would never accept either isn't it?
I sighed  and went to my apartment to get my bag. It would be better to go to the hospital and examine records instead of staying here biting my nails.
I headed to the elevator when my phone rang. A message: 함께 점심을 먹자 (Hamkke jeomsimeul mokja. Let's eat lunch together.). Ah, Taecyeon. Always there when I needed him. The elevator opened in front of me and an old lady came out. I gave her a smile and a slight bow.
  • 안녕하십니까! (Annyeonghasibnikka. Hello) I bowed to her before taking her place in the elevator.
On my way down, I pressed on the stop button. There was only me and Ji Yong on this floor and surely this lady did not come to see me. Ji Yong had told me he had sasaeng paen of all ages... 설마... (Solma... No way...). I shook my head with a small laugh of derision. 아니, (Ani. No) been all the time with Ji Yong made me see sasaeng paen everywhere. Yet, despite that, I found myself on the 8th floor once again and as I suspected, the lady was standing in front of Ji Yong's door, her cell phone in hand.
  • 어머님(Eomonim. Mother) I started gently, you can't stay here... It isn't...
She turned to me, surprised. I sighed. She could have been my mom. Why was she chasing idols at her age?
  • 어머님 (Eomonim),  I live just across the hall, can I offer you a cup of tea?
  • Euh…아가씨, 누구시죠? (Agassi, nugusijyeo? Miss, you are you?)
I gave her a smile that I hope was reassuring. I had to get her out of the hall before Kiko came out of Ji Yong's appartment. I didn't want articles to come out about them.
  • 아가씨, 나는 그 차를 좋아합니다 (Agassi, naneun geu chareul johahabnida. Miss, I'd like to have that tea)
I sighed in relief and lead her to my front door. I made a silent excuse to Taecyeon who was waiting for me in a cafe nearby.