제 3.4 장: Wow (Fantastic, Baby). You’re a huge BIGBANG fan! G-Dragon would be so proud.

Chrome Heart
Ji Yong looked at her sink into sleep with a little smile. He did it. He comfort his friend... Friend? A chuckle escaped him. Allen Anna was his friend? This girl had succeeded in less than two weeks where thousands had failed in several years.
He moved in front of his computer and took out his music notebook. He plugged his headphones to not disturb the young woman. Half an hour later, he was immersed in music composition when two arms surrounded him, making him  jump.
  • 뭐하냐? (Mwohanya? What are you doing?) He asked an Anna who seemed still asleep.
Was she sleepwalking? And why was she rubbing her face against his back like a kitten? Ji Yong shook himself and tried to have the yong woman let go of him.
  • Come to sleep. You must be tired also she complained
  • Anna-yah, I don't really sleep at night... I don't really sleep at all actually... Don't worry, I'll take a nap at YG.
  • Ok she said with a pout. I won't sleep either.
She let him go and sat in the lotus position on the bed, a sullen expression on the face.
  • I will have the worst headache ever she mumbled.
Ji Yong sighed heavily. Friend? Really? He must have been crazy for thinking this. Plague suited her better. He closed his notebook and walked over to the bed.
  • 잠을 하자 (Jameul haja. Let’s sleep).
She clapped her hands like a child and literally lay on him, their members tangled. She began to laugh.
  • 왜 또 ? (Wae ddo ? What is it now?) He asked
  • Apparently, I'm a hugger when I'm drunk. I didn't know that.
  • You better not drink with strangers! threatened Ji Yong, a little worried.
Anna did not answer and embraced him more closely. Ji Yong closed his eyes and sighed. He wouldn't be able to sleep. He couldn't sleep with people. It had been a matter of discussion and an element of breaking with all his old girlfriends. He put an arm around Anna's waist and pulled the sheet over them. The night was going to be long.
 
 BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*
 
Ji Yong opened his eyes in grumbling. Anna's smiling face appeared in his field of vision.
  • Good morning Ji Yong-ah... or rather good afternoon. Here's an aspirin and water.
She handed him a glass while he was trying to relocate his memory. The last thing he remembered was Anna who had attracted him in bed... Ji Yong swallowed his aspirin wrong.
  • Are you alright? she asked, worried
Ji Yong looked at her with a suspicious look. He had slept. The whole night and a large part of the day because apparently it was two and a half of the afternoon!  What had she done to him?
  • I...why didn't you wake me up? he asked, annoyed
  • Well...last night you said that you don't really sleep. I deciced to let you enjoy. she explains

Second shock for Ji Yong.

  • You remember last night?
  • Yes and I'm sorry. I think I fell asleep on you. This morning, it had been hell getting out of your arms without waking you
Without knowing why, Ji Yong began to blush. Out of his arms evoked an image not at all innocent in his mind and he didn't want to think about his neighbor like that.
  • Well, I made you food. It's still hot. As for me, I have to go to the hospital.
Ji Yong looked at her going away, jaw on the floor. He had slept and slept well. For the first time in several months, he had not had nightmares and felt rested. He clenched his phone in his hand until getting hurt. Allen Anna was effective, more effective than a sleeping pill. She was scary.

 

==================================================================================================

Sorry for that short chapter. I'm kinda busy with school. Will update soon.

Thank you!!