제 4.1 장: You have a great balance between your life and your BIGBANG obsession: Well done

Chrome Heart
  • You haven't slept for daysYou look like a zombie. If her mother sees you, she'll throw out of her room... once again!

Ji Yong continued to fill his bag with clothes without paying attention to Yong Bae. The latter drew him by the sleeve, forcing him to look at him.

  • 알겠어 (Algesso. I get it), I really understand. You're afraid to face her parents, especially that they trew you out the door the minute they arrived at the hospital. I understand that you're worried and you want to be by her side but...you CAN'T go to the hospital, respect her parents!
  • But he's there! And...
  • Their daughter did not take a bullet for Ok Taecyeon. Ji Yong-ah...

Taeyang sighed in discouragement by seeing the determined and stubborn air on his friend's face.

  • At least try to sleep a little before you goIf you're a little less disheveled and maybe you'll have a chance to get into the room.
  • I can't sleep without her! said an annoyed Ji Yong and grabbing his bag

Taeyang opened a big mouth before closing it, frowning.

  • You haven't seen Anna 누나 (nuna) for at least a week... Ji Yong-ah! 미쳤어? (micheosso. Are you crazy?)

​Ji Yong push Taeyang's hand from his arm.

  • It's been almost three weeks since Anna's in that coma. Three weeks!! he yelled. How do you expect me to be sane? I can't stop playing that day in my mind...when she took that bullet in my stead, wondering if I could have done something to avoid it...

He angrily wiped the tears from his face.

  • I understand that her parents do not want to see me, but if necessary, I'll stay in front of her door. I have to be close...I just have to be close...

TOP c​losed the video and waited for the interpreter to finish translating the conversation.

  • It happened this morning 어머님 (Omonin. Mother). Ji Yong is really not feeling well and...
  • Is he really outside? asked the young woman's father

Afte the interpreter translated for him, TOP nodded vigorously.

  • , 아버님 (Ye, abonim. Yes father). He has not moved since this morning.

​Anna's parents started at each other for a moment before sighing together.

  • Tell him to come in. We'll put him back on the visitors list.