제 8.1 장: 사랑 인가? (Sarang inga? Is this love?)

Chrome Heart

Ji Yong turned just in time to see Seungri and Daesung turn to hide their laughter. For some time, he had the intimate feel that his friends and members was laughing at him behind his back.

  • 야! he said, angry, that's enough! What is happening with you? What's the joke?

Seungri played deaf as Daesung continued to laugh like crazy.

  • 말도 안돼! (Maldo andwae. Non-sense). She got it so right!
  • I know went on Seungri, wiping his eyes. 믿을 수 없는 (Mideulsu eobsneun. Unbelievable)

Ji Yong felt his anger rising

  • What the hell are you talking about? And why it has to do with me?
  • Do you know your new nickname in our chat room?
  • Chat room? What chat room? What nickname?

Top who had just entered the room said.

  • We started with Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung and me a chat room with Anna-yah. She gave you a nickname that we find perfect.

Anna. Anna was still talking about him. Anna was... 잠깐만 (Jamkkanman. Wait a minute): why was Anna in a chat room with his friends and why wasn't he informed? And why they were talking about him? And what did she said?

  • Since when?

Ji Yong's firm voice interrupted his friends's laughter. The atmosphere of the room darkened suddenly.

  • Since when did you decided to take her side? Since when you became friends with her?
  • 형 (hyeong), said Daesung,trying to calm him it's not what you think, but since you introduce Anna 누나 (nuna) to us, she had us under her humb. I think that even Yang 사장님 (sajangnim) talk to her from time to time.

Ji Yong opened a big mouth. WTF ?? He knew he could not really blame them, the same thing had happened to him also: an encounter with Allen Anna and one was sentenced to life.

  • And ... what's this nickname thing?

Taeyang entered at that time in the room and burst out laughing at Ji Yong.

  • My God ! Anna ...
  • Gave me a nickname, I know. What is it? That is my question! said the angry dragon
  • 오렌지 용! (Oranji Yong. Words Game. Orange = oranji his name is Ji Yong).

Ji Yong ran his hand through his hair, upset for some reason. He was so proud of his orange hair.

  • 배신자 (Baesinja. Traitors) he whispered going away.

He stopped in his tracks when Seungri said.

  • I am glad that she is back. When we see her tonight, I'll give her a free pass to our concerts. What do you think?
  • She came back? He asked turning to Seungri as fast as lightning. When?

The latter stepped two steps back , not too sure whether he's 형 (hyeong) was happy or angry.

  • Uh ... it's been a week and I think ... Don't you live in the same building and on the same floor? You did not know she was back? You have not seen her yet?

Ji Yong stepped back biting his little finger nail. He had not seen her. Truthfully, he had told himself  that he did not miss her: he was far too busy with the comeback, the shows, and TV shows to make the point about his feelings. While they were in Japan, a number of the United States had called, and his heart nearly jumped out of his chest, thinking maybe it was Anna. He had snatched his cell phone from Kiko's hand  and recalled several times. The person had never picked up or recalled.

  • If you want to see her, you can come to dinner with us tonight proposed Top.
  • No, thank you. I have plans for tonight... You greet her on my part.

He quickly went out of the practice studio. Plans? Of course that he had plans: to knock himself out with sleeping pills was a great one.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I checked the hallway before getting out of the elevator. Since I got back a week ago, I became better than James Bond. I had managed to avoid Ji Yong because I knew his schedule by heart through the  - involuntary - cooperation of his friends.
I paused at his door a moment. Should I knocked? No. My resolve should not weaken. I turned my heels and quickly typed my pin. I threw myself on my bed with a sigh. Ji Yong did not want to see me either. According Seungri, they had invited Ji Yong at the little dinner that the other Big Bang members had made in my honor. He had refused because apparently, Mr. had plans. I had spent a good part of the evening thinking about these famous plans.

I my bed, restless. I started counting sheep to pass the time. Nothing. I still had my eyes wide open. I sighed and got up. Maybe a little walk would do me good.
I put a  tracksuit and got out of my apartment. II didn't have to worry, Ji Yong would be at YG for the whole night. After a long walk in the park surrounding the building, I returned much calmer and with onset of sleep. I was waiting for the elevator when the doorman called out to me.

  • 아가씨 (Agassi! Miss!) You live on the same floor as Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, right?

I nodded, defensive. What again? Why everything revolved around Ji Yong?

  • He received a notarized package and it's been two days that he's not home and...
  • He's busy and won't be back home for a week I interrupted him.

I cursed myself for my knowledge of his schedule when the doorman raised an inquisitive eyebrow. His gaze became deeper and he detailed me from head to toe.

  • 여하튼 (Yeohateun. anyway), how can I help you? I asked
  • Can you sign and keep it for him? I can't keep it after two days and I do not want to throw it. The girl looked like someone important.

Someone important? Kiko? I signed with a sudden rage and took the little carton. Still furious for some unknow reason, I returned to my apartment and left it in a corner of my room. I opted for the most ridiculous pajamas that I had - they looked like a prison uniform but more y- and I wrapped myself in my sheets. I really did not care about G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara's love life but they were pushing it too far. Was I their post man? Why was I keeping a package for them?  As far as I was concerned, they could both go to hell. 꺼져 (Kkojyeo. Get lost) and then 끝 (kkeut. The end).

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  • You have a rather busy day today. I know you're all exhausted but don't worry, you can rest tomorrow.

The Big Bang manager looked up at five young men sprawled on the chairs, waiting for their stylists to decide their clothes and their make-up.

  • It's been two days since I haven't go home complained Seungri.
  • As if you were really going home attacked Daesung.

This lightens the room's atmosphere and the young men began to heckle. Yet, the manager eyes did not leave Ji Yong. His dark circles became increasingly worrisome. It is true that the young man had a lot of responsibility as the leader of the group, he also wrote their songs and checked all the details in connection with their comeback but... something was wrong.

  • Don't worry 막내 (maknae) GD consoled him. We just got to film Music Bank today and it's over. We'll even perform Loser, like that you'll be in the center.

The five young men resumed their hauls, happy to be together.