제 10.1 장: Changes

Chrome Heart

 

I enter the room, following GD. Except for the light coming from the moon, the bedroom was pitch dark. The sound of the door closing made me jump a little. 

I was frozen in place. My heart was beating fast, too fast. I was surely going to pass out at any time. Suddenly, all the hair of my body stood up. Ji Yong had just back hug me.

  • Anna-yah... I...Anna-yah...

I swallowed. No words were forming in my mind. We were going to cross a non-return line in our friendship, everything was going to change...and I was surprisingly okay with that. I wanted things to change between us, I've always wanted more from him.

I turned in his embrace and slowly caress his face. I was ready, but I was not going to make him do something he may not....

  • I do. I want you so badly right now. Stop thinking that.

What?? Was I speaking out loud?

  • How did you....

The rest of my sentence got cut off by his hungry, demanding, possessive mouth and all coherent thoughts left me. With a moan, I press myself more in his embrace and kiss him back.

After a few minutes, we separate, panting. Ji Yong started kissing my neck and I threw my neck back, giving him full access.

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

 

So that was what it's like to feel paradise at the tip of your fingernail. Ji Yong bit a little the soft skin of her neck and she moaned. She was so sensitive, just like he had imagine. He release her and hold back  a smile when she start protesting.

  • Don't worry. I'm just getting the light. I want to see you. I need to see you.

He went to the door and pass the light . When he turned to her, she was blushing like crazy but still looking at him with those big brown eyes, that he can always read. And right now, what she wanted was him. Ji Yong felt like he could fly and all of his blood got rushed somewhere else.

  • What the actual fu**? whispered Ji Yong

As always, that girl was going to be the end of him. Slowly, as a cat corning a prey, he went to her. She began to take some steps back, without breaking eyes contact with him. Suddenly, she fell on the bed. Before she could get up, he went to her, pinned her on the bed and kissed her passionately.

  • What…ah… Ji… Anna stuttered as he began to kiss down the side of her face and then down her neck, on the shin. Hard. He wanted to mark her, to leave proof that she belong to him.
  • You taste like…chocolate….

He started to undone one of the button of the shirt. Then he the soft skin of her . He could not restrain a smile when Anna bit her lips not to moan.

  • No…I think vanilla…

He went to another button.

  • But I’m still not sure….

He opened the shirt and gulped a little as his heart started beaten fast. He was going to have …no make love to Anna.

  • I’m pretty sure it’s caramel…. yes, you’ll taste like caramel…. really sweet.
  • You’re so corny she laughed.
  • 웃었? (Useoss? Did you laugh?)

Ji long suddenly on the skin just above her line…the moan he got in return was all he needed to repeat his ministrations.

  • Still feel like laughing? he asked
  • Ah just shut up and keep going she scoled him.

​And he was glad to obey her.... No other words were spoken after that. The sun was almost up when they both decided it was time to sleep a little. However, before he lost conscience, Ji Yong could swear he heard a small voice saying

  • 사랑해, 지용아...많이 (Saranghae, Ji Yong-ah...manhi. I love you, Ji Yong-ah...a lot).

​BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I looked at him falling asleep and a small smile played on my lips. Yes, I loved him, completly...but...I was no fool. Ji Yong was only feeling guilty now and I had taken advantage of it.  One last time, I promised myself, one last time. I wanted to taste his lips one last time, sleep with him one last time and after that...after that...끝날거야. (Kkeutnalgeoya. It will be over).