제 7.1 장: 미안, 미안, 지켜주지 못해 미안해 (Sorry, Sorry, I’m sorry I Couldn’t protect you)

Chrome Heart
  • She is not well enough to go make a statment to the police station and you want her to give an interview????
Ji Yong looked at the man in front of him with a deadly air. The latter stepped back a little. ! The dragon was almost breathing fire. He had lost to rock, paper, scissors and had the difficult task of telling the young man that YG Entertainment's Marketing Department decided that an interview with the young woman, in her hospital's room and surrounded by Big Bang members, was the best way to reduce the chaos she had created a month ago by taking a bullet for G-Dragon.

 

  • And why must she do an interview? I don't want her stressed or crying ! Anna just woke up. They are still running tests to be sure that there is no brain damage, and the only thing you can you tell me is interview?
Ji Yong's voice had reached  the acute note as never before. The YG representative was wishing to be anywhere except of where he was. He was never going to play 가위 바위 보 (Gawi, bawi, bo. rock paper, scissors) again in his life.The interpreter whispered something into Anna's mother ear. The latter got up and laid a calming hand on the shoulder of the young man.

 

  • Don't be angry Ji Yong. I'm sure that he was just doing his job. And Anna's fine. She remembers everything and  recognizes everyone. She just have some difficulty to talk  but the doctors are certain that this is only temporary.

Tears began to flow on the young man cheeks . Anna's mother took him in her arms squeezed him hard against her chest.

  • 죄송 해요. 정말 죄송 해요 (Sorry. I'm so sorry)... I ... I ...
  • Everything will be fine. Don't worry and nobody blame you. the old lady consoled him. Especially not Anna. The first thing she said when she opened her eyes was your name and she only calmed down when she saw that you were safe and sound.
Ji Yong got out of the embrace and wiped his eyes. A small smile played on his lips.

 

  • Maybe because she wants to kill me herself.
  • Which is quite possible replied  Anna's mom, laughing, quite possible... Thank God she's okay Ji Yong, this is the most important.
JI Yong nodded and added in petto.
  • And also the fact that she still wants to see me...