제 5.4 장: Congratulations?? You’re officially a 사생팬 (Sasaeng paen)!!

Chrome Heart

The last time they saw each other, things did not got so well:  Anna had almost got , Ji Yong thought that Taecyeon was a bully who had made him passed a sleepless night and Taecyeon thought that Ji Yong was a bad influence in Anna's life.

The two men looked at each ther before sighing together, attracting Anna's attention who lowered her menu.

  • You're fine ? You're not hungry ?

She really had no idea what was happening to them. When Taecyeon had invited Anna to dinner, he really did not think it would also mean dinind in Ji Yong's company who arrived unrecognizable, wrapped under tons of clothes. Was he trying to get people attention or what? The restaurant was known for his discretion, hell even their underground parking was out of sight!

  •  Anna-yah, what about a movie after lunch? I don't have any schedule today proposed Taecyeon.
  • She can't. Ji Yong interrupted without allowing the young lady time to answer
  • Huh? I can't ? marveled the latter

Ji Yong turned to her.

  • The guys want to see you and I promised to take you to YG today.
  • The guys want to see me?

Ji Yong struck her forehead gently.

  •  야 (Ya)! Stop repeating everything I say! The guys want to see you, so you'll go to YG with me so you can not go to the movies with Ok Taecyeon. It's simple right? he ask a little pissed

Taecyeon clenched his fist under the table. Everytime these two were together, he felt like the fifth wheel, the intruder in their relationship. He took a deep breath to calm himself.

  • It's ok Anna-yah. Go to YG. You had loved JYP rigth?
  • Yes! I did. It was so fun and your friends are so nice!

She cast a glance around her and whispered to Ji Yong.

  •  Taecyeon 오빠 (oppa) even introduced me to Taeyang-ssi girlfriend... Min Hyorin?
  •  You've already been to JYP? Ji Yong repeated in a low voice, darting a murderous look on Taecyeon
  •  Yes, and I even talk to her parents asked this latter, smiling

Ji Yong opened a big mouth but no sound came out. Apparently, Taecyeon and Anna were much closer than he thought.

  • Oh yes continued Anna innocently, I think my parents have finally calmed down. Taecyeon 오빠 (oppa) thank you.

Ji Yong did not opened his mouth during the entire lunch. He ate in silence, staring at his cell. He felt Anna's inquisitive eyes on him. She must have been worried but it did not prevent her to finish her meal and to laugh to Ok Taecyeon- stupid - jokes.

After a few minutes, they greeted each other and Anna got into Ji Yong's car, excited as a child at the thought of going to YG. Ji Yong had sent a brief message to Top to let him know the situation and to prepare the others accordingly.

  • Ji Yong-ah, why your friends want to meet me? she asked ... .It's not that I'm not happy, but I'm a little surprised, I did not know you talk about me and ...
  • What is happening with your parents? he interrupted her, eyes on the road and hands clenched on the steering wheel.
  • Huh?
​She turned to him and looked at him silently for a moment before deciding to answer.
  • My little sister just announced her engagement. My parents want me to come home and to arrange things with my former boyfriend. They think I'm wasting my time.

Ji Yong's hands shook a little on the wheel. But what the hell was going on with him? Just the idea that Anna could leave put him in a state of extreme panic.

  • But don'tworry. Taecyeon 오빠 (oppa) talk them last time and they calmed down a bit knowing that I hung around boys and after searching Taecyeon online to see if he was worthy of being around me.

She laughed.

  • My parents are really old fashioned. If they knew that I hung around with you, a guy with tattoos and that changes his hair color's as he changes his shirts, they would come themselves to get me out of Korea.

Ji Yong could not suppress a smile.

  • If they go online looking for me, they will see that I had dressed as a girl and I wore a skirt at one of my concerts. Not to mention the drama's parodies that we did when I got kissed by Top 형 (hyeong).
  • Yes, an exorcism is in order to save my soul.

They both broke in laughter and the car made a violent lurch when she declared.

  • But I would not change you for the world. I love you as you are.

Ji Yong felt a blush cover his cheeks while Anna ordered him to drive with caution by giving him a slap. He had received love's declarations more passionate than that, but for some reason, because it was Anna who had said it, he had believed it. He cleared his throat and whispered.

  •  I love you as you are too ... And the next time your parents call, let me talk to them. I want to repay you for what you did for my mother ... and for me. Thank you.
​Anna looked at her hands and whispered.
  • 무슨 감사? (Musun Gamsa? What thanks?) 우리 는 친구 하지? (Urineun chingu haji? Are not we friends?) This is normal.

The rest of the trip passed in comfortable silence until Ji Yong stopped his car in the parking lot of YG.

  • Uh ... Ji Yong-ah, I do not think it's a good idea Anna said, pointing across the street.

A fairly compact group of girls and boys of all ages, cameras in hands, was waiting there, ready to take a picture of anyone or anything that will enter or leave the YG building. Ji Yong swore under his breath. !

  • It's ok she said... If you want me to meet your friends, invite them home. I will make food  and we can have dinner together. What do you think ?
  •  It's a good idea but I want you to visits YG too. he whined like a little boy.

She laughed and took his hand.

  • We can come back at 새벽2시 (Sabyeok 2 si. two in the morning.) ... It would be more fun ...

She began to sing Taeyeang's song "새벽 한시" (sabyeok han si. 1 am) making head movements. Ji Yong laughed. This girl was really weird.

  • Let's go. I'll take you home ... Wanna watch a drama together? I love historical Drama.

She nodded as he passed the contact.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

At home. Why these simple words made me so nervous? Since I had told him I loved him as he was - which was true - my heart would not stop pounding, as if I were about to have a heart attack at any time. I took a deep breath to calm myself. Not a chance: I had sweaty palms and a thud echoed in my ear, preventing me from hearing Ji Yong's babbling.

I tried to think logically about what had happened before sinking into total panic. The only thing unusual in our conversation was his love of historical Drama ... .no, not this ... love? I told him I love you. My breath stopped for a moment and I opened a big mouth to breathe.
Ji Yong gave me a sidelong glance, worried.

  • 괜찮아 ? (Gwaenchana? You're ok?)

I nodded quickly while my mind worked a thousand miles an hour. Was I really in love with Ji Yong? I turned this idea in my head for a moment and it seemed so clear to me that I to restrained myself from hitting my skull against the windshield. It was so obvious. My breathing quickened once again. God, I loved him !! When did this happen? When he came at Taecyeon's like mad man or when I took him in my arms to prevent him from having nightmares?

Ji Yong's answer prevented me from having a panic attack. He liked me too? As I loved him or simply as a friend? I held a derisive laugh as I remembered a video of him. He said to the group Winner's member that the easiest thing to get to say was I love you. He answered 나도 사랑해 (nado saranghae. I love you too) to all declaration made to him.

I turned to the window and looked Seoul flash before me. I held a deep sigh. 잘 했어, Anna-yah, 잘 했어 (Jalhaesseo. Well done). Of all the guys that existed in the world, I had to fall in love with the most inaccessible. Before being my friend and neighbor Ji Yong, he was Big Bang G-Dragon, the leader of the world famous group, which caused chaos whenever he appeared in public, leading the fashion world, friend with the 1% minority of the world and had an army of fan ready to do anything and everything for him and I was ... me. Just me.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Ji Yong almost stop the car in the middle of the road when sobs were heard. Anna was crying like a child who had just learned that Santa did not exist.

  • Anna-yah, 왜그래?? (Wae geurae? What’s wrong?) 다친거야? (Dachingeoya? You’re hurt?)

She did not answer and continued to cry, pressing her chest as if she was in pain.

  • 병원에 가자! (Byeonwone gaja! Let's go to the hospital) Decided Ji Yong performing a sudden U-turn, like in the Dramas

Now a cold sweat ran down his back. Anna did not reply, she had not slap him or give him a lesson on his driving skills. ! What the hell is going on? They were just laughing together and ...

  •  안돼  (Andwae. No) Anna said, her voice cracking. I ... I just want to go home ... Take me home please.

Part of the road continued in silence until Ji Yong asked.

  • You want to drive?

Anna finally looked up at him.

  • Drive ? Me ? It is true that I have my license but I have never driven in my life and ... .What are you doing?

Ji Yong stopped the car at the roadside and literally pushed her out of the car despite her protests. He slid into the passenger seat. Anna opened the door, furious.

  •  I do not drive ! I have forgotten everything ! I do not want to be responsible for your death!

Ji Yong crossed his arms, holding a smile.  Anna had finally stopped crying.

  • I will guide you but you drive. We signed a contract that you never honored!
  • Never honored! said the indignant young woman, sliding behind the wheel, I remind you that when your friend came, I cleaned your house!

Ji Yong's eyes narrowed. Anna was still leaning on the word friend. Apparently, she really did not like Kiko.

  • My friend ? Kiko? Oh, maybe I should also invite her to the dinner that we will have?

She threw him a  dark look.

  • Please keep your eyes on the road! I'm too young to die!
  • In this case, you should had not giving me the wheel!
  •  Next time, how about driving my Ferrari?

Anna took a deep breath to calm herself. She clenched her hands on the wheel and whispered softly.

  • Thank you ... I know you're doing all this because I was crying ... thank you for always taking care of me.

Ji Yong scratched his throat, taken aback by the sudden confession.

  •  고마워 (Gomawo. Thanks) Ji Yong-ah, 항상 ... 항상 네 곁에 있어 줄게 (Hangsang ... hangsang not gyeote isseo julke. Always ... I'll always be by your side.) She continued.

Ji Yong looked at her again, his heart pounding. He his dry lips. He had to say something, he was sure of it ... but for some reason, he just shook his head and turned to the window.

  • Try to drive faster he muttered. I believe that the pedestrians are faster than us.