제 10.2 장: Changes

Chrome Heart
  • You spend a week on sick leave !! I'm sure it was not your migraines because Doctor Goo told me you did not come to the clinic !!! Where were you?

I looked down at Taecyeon's furious gaze. I had just returned to my office and an Ok Taecyeon-more worried than furious-had been moralising me for at least ten minutes. I let him go on as my eyes watched the sun shining  through the glass.

This morning a ray of sunlightof the same sun had slipped through the thick curtains of Ji Yong's bedroom and had landed on my eyelid. I had given it my back and sank deeper into the warm torso of my 애인 (aein. Lover). Just thinking about it made me blush.

  • What? Why are you smiling? You think I'm in a mood to smile right now?

I quickly erase my smile and tried to look as apologetic as I could. Taecyeon continue his nagging and I let my mind go back to Ji Yong's apartment.

I had cursed the sun because now I was awake. I had decided to stay for a while in the bliss that enveloped me. It's had been a week since Ji Yong and I were sleeping together... No, were making love to each other. He had called his personal physician who had obtained me a leave of absence from work for a week. Apparently, he also had a week off from YG and we could disconnect of the world.

We had our own routine: getting up, . Taking a shower (together. Ji Yong was green and wanted to preserve nature by saving water - yeah, of course), . Eating, . Sleeping, . Waking up, and so on.

  • I really think I should stop wearing your shirts I had told Ji Yong while looking at the charred eggs

He had burst out laughing and had back huged me before nibbling at my ear.

  • As if you really wanted to.

After we woke up, GD had decided to punish me because I was the one in charge of pulling the curtains last night and I had done it wrong. I loved Kwon Ji Yong's punishments. Seeing him like this, smiling, charming, funny, almost timid, no one would had taught that as much as he was  thoughtful, he is also a dictator in bed.
After my punishment/reward, I had decided to have breakfast while he was still lying in bed. I had passed one of his shirts and went to the kitchen. When he had decided to join me, I was trying to reach a shelf and my shirt was pulled up high on my waist. Ji Yong's eyes had taken that peculiar sparkle which I now recognized very well and my eggs had burned.

  •  배고파 (Baegopa. I'm hungry) I had complained in his embrace .... Of food I had specified to him, tapping his hands that wanted to undo my shirt's buttons.

He had burst out laughing once more.

  • Come on, go take your shower, I'll make you something quickly.

I had looked at him suspiciously.

  • 라면 (Ramyeon. Ramen) is not a breakfast Kwon Ji Yong-ssi!
  • I'll take that into consideration Allen Anna-ssi  he had retorted

I had pulled my tongue at him  and had gone to take my shower. To say that all this, this dream, this bubble of comfort would burst from tomorrow. We had decided he would take me straight to the hospital. Ji Yong had called his manager and had asked him to bring him a medium size dress and women's  sandals size 8. The latter had winced and had asked him if he had funny hobbies like dressing up as a girl. I had bit my lips not to laugh at Ji Yong's offended gaze and to his manager's complaints who had begged him not to succumb to stress. I was punished by Ji Yong and received my dress and sandals an hour later. I had asked him why he had not just told his manager that it was me, he would have avoided a lot of teasing.. GD had replied that he just wanted to keep me for him for a few more hours, because once YG Entertainment knew he'd gotten in touch with me, all the artists in the agency would like to see me. Apparently, I was very loved and had been really missed.

  • We must save water Anna-yah ... The 라면 (Ramyeon. Ramen) will have to wait.

I was not surprised to see him enter the shower cubicle.

... I bit my lower lip. There we were. I was sitting in GD's van in the hospital parking lot. I looked at him as much I wanted, trying to print his image in my brain. God knows when I was going to see him again or even if I was going to see him again.
His manager scratched his throat but was ignored by the two of us. His incredulous and happy look had not left me since he came to pick up Ji Yong this morning. He had recognized the clothes and kept looking at me in the rearview mirror. He nearly crushed the van into a truck when Ji Yong bent down to undo my seat belt and pulled me onto his lap. If I was not that so sad by the tought of our separation, I would have burst out laughing.

  •  Anna 아가씨 (Agassi. Young lady) he said, this is the hospital. We have to leave, we have a rather tight schedule.

Ji Yong cast an incendiary glance at his manager as he saw the pout on Anna's lips. He did not care much about the schedule. All he wanted was to go home and kiss that pout until it disappeared and her smile came back.

  • Dinner tonight. At 9 o'clock. He said to her

She looked up at him

  • Dinner ? Tonight ? I'm down ...
  • Impossible, interrupted his manager. You have a photo shoot at 8 pm and then a pre-interview at 9h 30mn.

He seemed really sad to announce this news and raised a abandoned puppy look towards them. Ji Yong could only pull his tongue. Anna started laughing.

  • 괜찮아. (Gwaenchanha. It's okay). Send me a message when you're done.

After a last kiss for Ji Yong and a little bow for the manager, she went away. As if waiting for only that, his manager turned to him, curious.

  • Anna? You wanted the clothes for Anna? Since when did your relationship became ual? And I thought she letf?  What is ...
  • 형 (Hyeong. Brother), I just spent the most beautiful and relaxing week of my life. Do not ask me questions and do not mess up anything.

His manager looked at him with a strange air before sighing. He started the car and left the hospital's parking lot. Maybe he should talk to Yang Hyun Suk. He loved Anna and the fact that she was willing to sacrifice herself for Ji Yong said a lot about the young woman's feelings. He was not an idiot either: GD felt exactly the same. But their relationship was impossible: he was an idol, she was ... well...she was not korean or even asiatic.  G-Dragon's future was perhaps in danger because of this 외국의  (Woegugin. Foreign).