제 5.1 장: Congratulations?? You’re officially a 사생팬 (Sasaeng paen)!!

Chrome Heart
"We received the news that Allen Anna-ssi, the young woman who ran on the stage of Music Bank, a month ago, finally woke up from her coma. We remind you that Miss Allen received two bullets fired by a sasaeng paen in direction of Big Bang G-Dragon. The latter has never left the bedside of the young woman except to deepen his relationship with her family. Several photos of him, his parents and those of the young women dining together in exclusive restaurants in Seoul can be found on the net... "
 
"Breaking News: Allen Anna, G-Dragon's girlfriend, leader of the world-famous band, Big Bang, was taken in for a second surgery to remove the last piece of the bullet she received to the head, thus saving Kwon Ji Yong's life.".

 

«브레이크 뉴스 (Beureikeu nyuseu.» Breaking news): Ok Taecyeon from 2 pm may have been seen in the hospital where is currently Allen Anna, in the company of the young lady's mother. The young woman's awakening is highly anticipated after her second operation. Although the doctors are confident about the results of the surgery, there are still some risks of brain damage for the brave young woman. »
 
"Breaking news: YG Entertainment brought out a statement asking to respect the privacy and the situation of the leader of Big Bang Kwon Ji Yong. The agency spokesman made no comment on the state of the relationship between the two young people. The mystery remains unsolved: G-Dragon and Allen Anna, the GAnna 커플 (keopeul. Couple) as the fans call them, does it really exist? If not, what is the relationship between these two? And Ok Taecyeon? What is his place in the story? Between Big Bang GD, Allen Anna and 2 pm Ok Taecyeon, is there a real 드라마 (Deurama. Drama)? Reporting from Seoul National Hospital for KBS News, Lee Chae Won 입니다 (ibnida). "