제 9.3 장: 난 네가 좋아 (Nan nega joha. I like you)

Chrome Heart

I squeezed my cup of coffee with a tense smile. I looked around, trying not to show my curiosity.  It's been awhile that I had not come in this apartment.

  • I freed the room for you. I'll take the sofa for tonight. I also put clean towels in the toilet and a toothbrush.

He had freed the room for me and was going to sleep on the sofa? We were not going to sleep together? I tried to hide my disappointment as best I could.

His eyes slipped on my jeans which had become dirty when I fell and my tight top.

  • Uh ... maybe one of my shirts will do for tonight after your shower?

I choked in my coffee. Why did everything he said sound like an invitation to a night of madness in my head? Shower? His shirt ? And what the hell was going on? It was Ji Yong, no one else but Ji Yong ... which I was madly in love with and took two bullets for.

  • Uh ... thank you ... I can give you a massage if you want ... you know for your insomnia problems and I can assure you that my hands are magic ... I mean ...

GD began to blush furiously. So I was not alone in having inappropriate thoughts. We avoided looking at each other for a moment, the tension really latent between us.

  • Uh ... the shower ... let's go ... I mean ... I'd like ...

I stopped, blushing. But what the hell was going on with me? Did I really take a morphine overdose? I looked at Ji Yong. He was not better and had his eyes fixed on me, or rather on a point beyond my right ear. I cleared my throat.

  • I remember where the bathroom is ... It's still in the same place, right?

My joke fell flat. Ji Yong merely raise a quizzical eyebrow and I kept  myself from running away from his apartment.

  • Are you sure you're okay? Asked Ji Yong, worried. And what the hell were you're doing in a migraine clinic? What is going on ?

I panicked for a moment and tried to divert the conversation. Ji Yong had no idea of the side effects the bullet had left ... and I did not want him to know about it, to felt even more guilty for a decision I had taken in full consciousness, that I'll make again in a heartbeat  and that I did not regret.

  • Of course I'm fine ... Ji Yong-ah, once again I thank you for all you have done. You had no obligation to come and it was dangerous for you too ... Imagine for a moment that a fan had seen you? Even worse: one of the journalists!

I  hyper-ventilated just at the idea.

  • I really have no way of repaying you except to promise you I will never do anything to get you into trouble again. 새끼손가락약속(Saekki sonkarak yaksok. Pinky promise).

I raised my hand and presented him my little finger. Ji Yong looked at me dubiously.

  • Would you please accept my finger? I'm starting to look stupid to do this on my own! I said with a laugh

He laughed too and tied his little finger to mine. The tension that had existed since we returned to his apartment quickly dissipated. Finally.

  • There is a toilet adjoining the room. It did not move, he laughed. You can use it tonight ... .안녕히주무세요 (Annyeonghi jumuseyo. Good night) Allen Anna-ssi.

I made a little bow with my head.

  • 안녕히주무세요 (Annyeonghi jumuseyo. Good night) Kwon Ji Yong-ssi.

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Before, he actually thought his sofa was the most comfortable. For the price he paid, his sofa was the best. Yes, he really thought all that before he had to spend the night on it. Ji Yong turned for the umpteenth time, trying to find a position where he could finally sleep.

He was tired and didn't want to think about the young woman who was in his house, who smelled like his soap, wore his shirt and slept in his bed. Ji Yong turned again, shaking his head. He had to remove these dangerous thoughts. He tried to think logically: he had spent months on his CF shootings and his concerts with the most beautiful women in Korea: Jeon Ji Hyun, Kim Tae Hee and more. He had made the cover of international magazines with the most beautiful models in the world. He had never felt this ... need, this hunger for any of them. But just thinking about Anna was sending his blood elsewhere than to his brain and everything she said, did, made the situation worse. The worst part was her smile. That smile, that mouth would eventually make him go insane. It had started when she opened the door of his car. The shock and panic of the moment - he had not seen her since she had literally vanished from his life after taking two bullets for him - had passed in the background as his eyes fell on her lips, red, pulpy, as if they had just been bitten. He had thought that he had forgotten how to speak. He sighed and began counting sheep. Sleep. He had to sleep.

He was at his one thousand two hundred and something sheep when he heard he door to his room open. Without any reason, his heart rate increased and he swallowed nervously. He his side and was able to observe the young woman who went to the kitchen on her tiptoe. It was bad, very bad. The shirt barely covered her thighs and her hair was a mess, as if she'd just wake up after a steamy night and... Ji Yong sat leaping on the sofa. A cold shower, he needed a cold one, icy even.

  •  Ji Yong-ah? 괜찮아? (gwaenchana? Are you okay?)

Before he could answer, she was already there, in front of him, with that damn white shirt that contrasted with her brown skin, without lipstick but still inviting. ! He covered himself quickly, hoping to hide what her presence was doing to him.

  • Ji Yong-ah?

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Why the hell was I frozen on the spot? The only thing my mind seemed to want to form was his name: Kwon Ji Yong. Big brown eyes, a white skin, y tattoos, a little pink mouth ... perfection made man to my eyes.
My gaze fell on the blanket he had just put on his legs ... but not fast enough that I could not see the effect I had on him. The air left my lungs at a surprising speed  and the cup I had in my hand broke on the ground. We just stooded there looking at the debris and the water that was beginning to flow towards the gray pearl carpet of the living room. I immediately knelt and tried to make it change direction.

  • 제발 그만해 (Jebal geumanhae, please stop) whispered GD.

I looked up at him confusedly.

  •  What? There's water that ...

The rest of my sentence choked in my throat when he knelt at my level and looked me in the eye. A crude desire was seen in his black eyes. I gulped nervously as I felt my body react to the pheromones that emerge of him.

  • 따라와! (Ttarawa. Follow me) he ordered me in a voice so low that it echoed in me.

Without a word, I executed myself seeying that he had made his way to the room without even making sure that I obeyed him.

===============================

So....it's coming!!!! Finally!!! :)