제 5.6 장: Congratulations?? You’re officially a 사생팬 (Sasaeng paen)!!

Chrome Heart

I bowed my head before the four young men who were looking at me with a smile. In my panic, I had rushed to YG without really thinking about it. Ignoring the fans who booed at seeing me enter YG's parking, I had quickly went to the security officer. The latter had not even asked me my name and had opened the door for me.

Ji Yong was waiting for me inside. When I saw him, the first thing I did was hugging him. I squeezed him hard in my arms.

  • 보고 싶었어 (Bogo sipeoseo. I missed you) I whispered, feeling the tears well up in my eyes.

Tears that finally flow when I felt GD's arm slip around my waist. He put his face in my neck and inhaled deeply.

  • 미치게 보고싶은 (Michige bogosipeun. Missing you like crazy) 너무 싫다! (Neomu silhda. I really hate it). So we promise to never do it again, okay? He asked, his voice muffled
  • 새끼 손가락 약속 ( Saekki son garak yaksok. Pinky promise.) I replied.

We remained silent for a moment,  lost in our own world. I felt like I was back home when a voice asked.

  • 무슨 일 입니까? (Musun il ibnikka? What's going on here?)

We jumped and moved away as if we were guilty of some crime. I opened my eyes in front of our counterparts. YG 회장님 (hoejangnim. Preseident), Yang Hyun Suk himself stood before us.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Getting an earful in front of Anna was the last thing he needed right now. The latter bowed her head in front of his friends, smiling, while their CEO was pacing, trying to digest what he had just learned.

  •  Let's recap he asked for the umpteenth time. You met and you became friends and bla bla bla. But since when do you live together?

Anna raised her head and turned her attention to Papa YG.

  • Together ? We do not live together! We live in the same building, on the same floor.
  • So what are you talking about? What is this "home"?

Ji Yong felt himselft blush. This was becoming an habit or what? To changed the conversation, he said quickly.

  •  By the way, I'm not getting the police involved in the case. The poor girl ...

A slap behind the head prevented him from finishing. A furious Anna was facing him. He cast a discreet glance at his CEO. He had his jaw on the floor.

  • Not involving the police? I am an expert in sasaeng fan and the fact that she knows your address means she will not stop there! 날 믿어. 이것은 전쟁 이다 (Nal mideo. Igeoseun jeonjaeng ida. Believe me. It's war).
  • 아가씨 (Agassi. Miss), you just hit Kwon Ji Yong, Bigbang G-Dragon! said Papa YG

Anna turned to Papa YG, stunned but still furious.

  • I think this is the only way to stop him from saying nonsense.

Ji Yong smiled, happy. Anna continued to argue with YG and at his CEO's smile, Ji Yong  knew that the young woman had already had him the palm of her hand. His smile faded when she declared.

  • I just have to make a quick call Ji Yong-ah. I must tell Wong Bin 선배 (seonbae) that I will not go to Japan and ....
  •  What do you mean you're not going to Japan?

Anna looked at him seriously.

  • Ji Yong-ah, there's a rather deranged girl outside who's threatening you. How do you want me to go and  leave you alone? For my peace of mind, I have to stay ...
  • Your peace of mind?

Anna took a deep breath and repeated softly as if she was speaking to a 5 years old child.

  • Ji Yong-ah, I will be so worried that I will not be able to focus on what I'll have to do. And if I ever go to Japan, I'll want to enjoy my stay. Do you understand ?
  • 알겠습니다 사장님 (Algessseumnida sajangnim. I got it, boss) he accepted with a smile.

Papa YG watched the couple, still amazed. Top quietly approached him and whispered knowingly.

  • 사장님 (sajangnim) it's also clear to you is right?
  •  What? Clear? .... Yes, it's neven been clearer ... .you mean that the others have not get it yet?

Top held back a laugh.

  • The others? Yong Bae surely understood everything but does not yet believe, Daesung is still an innocent child and Seungri... well,  승리는 변태야 (Seungri neun byeontae ya. Seungri is a ert). The most surprising of all is that Ji Yong himself still does not understand!

YG turned to Top, mouth wide open. He looked back at the young man he considered a son who had an arm around the shoulders of the young brunette. He seemed so happy that he radiated an inner glow ... No way that Ji Yong was that blind.

  • And ... and her? What do you think ?
  •  She ? Top continued, I think she realized the situation not so long ago.
  •  I'm really lost Big Seung Hyun. What I'm supposed to do in this situation?
  • Nothing for the moment. Top advised, we should just watch and see where this will go.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  •  You promised me that you'll think of yourself before G-Dragon

I looked down before Taecyeon's eyes. They were filled with reproach.

  • I know, I know ... but that sasaeng paen is threatening us! I can't go and leave him face this alone!
  • Threatening us? Anna-yah, 정신 차려 (jeongchincharyeo. Wake up), there is no us in this situation. The sasaeng paen is currently sending her to Ji Yong. And leave him alone in this situation? What situation?  Sasaeng paen are for us idols what people with depression are for you psychologists. We have a tons of them and our company knows how to protect us from them.

Taecyeon was right. It was certainly not the first - nor the last - sasaeng paen Ji Yong had. A little sarcastic laugh escaped me. And even if I stayed, how I was going to protect Ji Yong? I was just me after all, an almost sasaeng paen who had the chance to know him personally.

  •  I don't want to hurt you Anna-yah, but you have to see the situation as it is and ...
  • I know. 고마워, 오빠 (Gomawo, oppa).

Taecyeon sighed and took my hands.

  • My group must also go to Japan during this period for promotions. Choose where you want to go and we will visit. 힘내! (Himnae! Cheer up!) ... At least try to enjoy your stay there and when you get back, I think you should have a serious conversation with Kwon Ji Yong.

I raised my astonished eyes towards Taecyeon.

  • A serious conversation? About what?
  • Anna-yah, times have changed a lot and I'm sure Ji Yong is used to it now.

Taecyeon put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me in the face.

  • When you come back from Japan, 고백 해 (Gobaekhae Confess.).
  • 고 고 ... ... 고백 해 !!! 오빠, 미쳤어? (Go..Go..Gobaekhae? Oppa, micheosso? Con..Con..Confess. Oppa, are you crazy?) I will never do that and Ji Yong ...
  • Will understand. As I've told you, he's probably used to it. And maybe he also feels the same. You'll never know if you do nothing. 시작 이 반 이다 (Sijaki ban ida. Starting is doing half the work).

I opened a big mouth but found nothing to replicate. I nodded nervously. I would just tell him I was in love with him. The worst that could happen was that he told me he did not feel the same and wanted us to remain friends, right?