제 9.1 장: 난 네가 좋아 (Nan nega joha. I like you)

Chrome Heart

너의 현실에는 자리가 없었어 (Neo ui hyeonsileneun nae jariga eobseosseo. In your world, there wasn’t any place for me).

문득 불어온 설렘 때문에 자리 잡았어 (Mundeug buleo on seollem ddaemune jari jabasseo. Out of sudden, I took a place because of some feeling).

시간이 지날수록 (Sigani ji nal su rok. As time passes)

죄여오는 세상이 무섭지만 (Choiyeo oneun sesangi museobjiman. That place was getting smaller so I got scared).

네가 좋더라 (Nega johdeora. But still I like you).

그에겐 내가 짐이야 (Geuegen naega jimiya. For her I’m a burden).

그에겐 아직 꿈이 있어 (Geuegen ajik ggeumi isseo. She still has dreams).

하지만 우리 사랑한 (Hajiman uri sarang han. But our marvellous memories).

눈부신 추억이 이기더라( Nun bunsin chueoki nal i gideora. Have taken over me).

덤비고 덤벼봐도 (Deombi go ddo deombyeobwa do. Even though I try to win over).

견고한 사랑이란 벽이 ( Gyeongohan sarang i rang byeok i. The thick wall that named as love).

나를 무너지게 (Nareul muneojige hae. Crushes me down).

오직 사랑이란 이유 하나만으로 (Ojik sarangi rang iyu hanamaneuro One reason, which is love).

우릴 지키겠다 (Urin jikigessda. That made me to promise).

되뇌어보고 다짐( Dwinwieo bogo dajim. To keep us together).

하지만 키가 더 자랄수록 ( Hajiman ki ga deo jaral su rok. But as I grow taller).

죄여오는 현실의 높은 벽 앞에 무너진다( Jwiyeo oneul heonsil ui nopeunbyeok appe muneo jinda. I crush down due to the high wall named reality).

괜찮을 거야 (Gwaenchanheun goya. It’s going to be okay)

너를 달래고 달래보지만 ( Neoreul dalraego dalraebojiman. I tried to calm you down

끝이 보인다는 (Ggeuti boin daneun. But you said)

너의 그 한마디에 나는 (Neoui geu hanmanie naneun. You can see we are toward the end. I)

두 눈을 지그시 감고 (du nuneul ji geusi gamgo. Closed my eyes)

흐르는 이 눈물에 (Heureuneun i nan mole. On my tears).

우리 추억 모두 담아 보낸다 ( Uri chueok modu dama bonaenda. And I’m sending our memories).

머리로는 알겠는데(Meori roneun algessneunde. I know with my head).

내 가슴이 널 놓지 못해(Nae gaseum i neol nohji mothae. But my heart won’t let you go).

내 모든 게 무너져도 (Nae mondeun ge muneo jyeodo. Even though my everything collapses).

난 네가 좋아 (Nan nega joha. I like you).

버리려 해봐도 (Beoriryeo haebwado. Even though I want to throw you away).

잊으려 해봐도 ( Ijeuryeo haebwado. Even though I want to forget you).

난 네가 좋아 (Nan nega joha. I like you).

네가 좋더라  (Nega johdeora. I liked you).

Anna looked up at Ji Yong, her eyes big.

  • There's no way you're singing that! No wayed!

He slipped into her hospital bed and she move a little to make room for him.

  • No way he corrected her. But why ? I wrote it for you. I want to sing it for you.
  • 하지마 (Hajima. Don't)!! Imagine for a moment all the articles that will come out if you do this. I do not want to give more work to YG's marqueting team. They have too much to do! They still have a lot on their plate with this case of bolle... bubble... ball...
  • Bullet. said Ji Yong, helping her.

She looked away, embarrassed. Her language disorder had improved. It was only apparent when she was really nervous or tired. Ji Yong sighed. Anna had been very lucky.  The bulet had caused no serious damage, but doctors still wanted to keep her a while under observation to be sure everything was fine before letting her go. He still remembered when Wong Bin had explained to him why Anna seemed not to understand what he was saying and what was aphasia. Wong Bin had also asked him to avoid apologizing because it seemed to bring the young woman back to square one and added a lisp to her talk. Apparently we talked of aphasia when an individual had totally or partially lost the ability to communicate, that is to speak or understand what was said to him. Aphasia resulting from trauma usually does not worsen: on the contrary, it tends to diminish over time.

Anna's parents had been so relieved to know that their daughter's condition was going to improve. They had accepted Ji Yong's parents offer and were resident for the moment at the pension they ran the Vita Dolce. They seemed to see favorably the fact that the pension was a gift that Ji Yong had made them and had stopped asking him questions about his tattoos.

  • Ji Yong-ah?

Anna's hand brought him back to the present moment. The young woman looked at him anxiously. She was so adorable with her hair cut short. When she had regained consciousness, she had blowed a fuse and had used a language so colorful that even Ok Taecyeon had been surprised. They had to shave her head for her first emergency sugery and when she awoke, the hair was just beginning to grow back.

  • What? I have something on my face? she asked

Without replying, Ji Yong approached and kissed her lightly on the lips. Anna quickly turned her head away.

  • Nam Tae Hyun. she murmured.

For a short time, Ji Yong devised several ways to kill the 막내 (maknae. Youngest) of the group Winner, Nam Tae Hyun. Until he remembers the young woman's aphasia.

  •  Nam Tae Hyun? He repeated softly.
  • Yes, I want you to give him this song, she whispered, handing him his music notebook.

Ji Yong opened a big mouth. What? This song was his confession and she wanted him to... Never!

  • Tae Hyun-ah has a wonderful voice and I think he can convey the feelings of this song better than anyone.
  • Yong Bae ...
  • Is your best friend and member of Bang Bang. I do not think the quetixens are stupid.
  • Big Bang and netizens. Corrected Ji Yong.

Anna pushed him out of bed and layed down, wrapping herself up in her sheets.

  • 피곤해 (Pigeonhae, I'm tired). 나는졸려 (Naneun jolryeo, I'm sleepy).

And she turned her back on him. Ji Yong looked at her for a moment, a sad smile on his lips. They had never spoken of all that had happened: how they could no longer talk to each other, how Anna had taken two bullets for him, how their parents had become very close despite the language barrier ... Ji Yong had plugged the holes thanks to the investigation that had helped arrested Cha Min Soo but Anna and he had never had a real conversation ... and he would have to fix that.
He gently left the room and went to see the neurologist who was following the young woman.

  • 선생님 (seonsaengnim. Teacher),  when could Anna leave the hospital?

The doctor looked up at the anxious young man standing in front of him and resisted the urge to ask for an autograph. Fatigue went well with G-Dragon. Despite his dark circles, the idol was even more resplendent. He tore himself from Ji Yong's contemplation and opened his famous patient Allen Anna file's.

  •  Uh ... she will be able to leave tomorrow if the tests that we carry out today are conclusive. Do not worry, everything is okay. She just has to come to the hospital every two weeks to do follow-ups.

Ji Yong let out a sigh he did not know he was holding back. If the doctors were letting her go, that meant she was really out of danger, right? Thanks God!