제 3.1 장: Wow (Fantastic, Baby). You’re a huge BIGBANG fan! G-Dragon would be so proud.

Chrome Heart

Ji Yong looked angrily at the newcomer. He had to force himself not to prevent him from taking Anna's hand in his.

  • Why you're here? You're going to create more rumors!

No answer. Ji Yong felt like he was losing the little patience that he had left. It was the third time that this madman had ignore him.

  • 야! It's....
  • You promised. You promised to let her go if you could not protect her.
  • Yes and I...

Ji Yong got cut off by the hatred look that Ok Taecyeon gave him.

  • I...I...
  • You don't even deserve to be in the same room as her. Go! Go to her as you did before and let me take care of Anna...or I swear that I will tell the press everyting...Every single thing!

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I woke up with my head pounding. God! I closed my eyes and tried to sit on the bed. A nauseous feeling made me gag.

  •  You should lay down
I abruptly opened my eyes at the sound of the male voice near me. I regret it as soon as I did it because the sun gave me a terrible migraine. Nevertheless, I stood up  and scanned my interlocutor while trying to control my gag reflex. I lowered my fists when I recognized the young man from last night. I sighed in relief.
  • Oh, it's you! I taught for a moment that Haneul and Jisang...

I bit my lips to hold my tears. The criminals!

  • Sit down offered the young man. I brought you some water.
I gave him a big smile and drank my glass of water. I was dying of thirst.
  • 정말 고마워요 (Jeongmal goawoyo. Thank you verry much).  Euh….By the way, I'm Anna. Allen Anna, and you?
He raised a surprised eyebrow and I quickly add.
  • I'm sorry if you already told me but I don't really remember and...
  • Taecyeon. Ok Taecyeon and you don't have to be so formal, we went through enough together to be close.
  • 그래도 돼요? (Geuraedo dwaeyo? Can I really do that?)
Taecyeon nodded and I held my savior's hand with a big smile.
  • Maybe we should go to the police said Taecyeon. What they did was a crime and...
  • No I interrupted him... it's not that I don't want but I can not. Kang Haneul is an only child and his mother is a 재벌 (Jaebeol). Samsung Group. Park Jisang is the son of a Senator and I'm a foreign, black in addition. I already know how this will end.
Taecyeon opened his mouth to protest. I raised my hand.
  • I don't think that I'm the first girl that they...they...did that to. All this was too well organized.
The door suddenly opened and five other young men entered the room. I stood up, mouth agape.
  • Taec-ah, 괜찮아? ( Gwaenchana? Are you okay?) 내가 경찰 불렀어?? (Naega gyeongchal bulleosseo? Should I call the police?)

The police? I trew a murderous look to the boy that had spoke. He seemed surprised.

  • What do you think I was doing to Ok Taecyeon-ssi? If that can reassure you, I'm leaving now.
I turned to Taecyeon and bow a little.
  • Thank you so much Ok Taecyeon-ssi and I...
  • Why do you keep on calling him Ok Taecyeon-ssi? To stand up? You can just call him Taecyeon 오빠 like the others.
I turned to meet the madman and my acerbic reply remained stuck at the back of my throat. Now that he said it: Taecyeon? Even if I was what was considered to be a nerd, I was pretty savy K-POP wise and after following Choi Eun Seol who was a true sasaeng paen for almost a month, I knew who was Taecyeon.
The faces of the five boys got replace by the ones of the famous group 2PM. I opened a big mouth and pointed at them.
  • 2...2...2PM!

I turned to face my savior

  • Taecyeon!

And everything went black.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Taecyeon caught the young woman before she falls to the ground. He dedicated an incendiary look to his 막내 (maknae), Changsung.
  • 야  (Ya)! What is your problem?! Didn't Nichkhun told you everything?

Poor Nichkhun raised his hands in defense.
  • 어떻게? (Eotteohke ? How ?) I could only said that you had a girl with you and that at first I thought she was a 사생 (sasaeng) for them to come like crazy in your room.

Taecyeon sighed and deposed the young woman on his bed while Nichkhun finally ended to tell the others everything he knew.

  • Wait...Ji Yong? Like Big Bang G-Dragon? asked an astonished Jun.K.

His eyes became frankly curious and for the first time, he really looked at young women that was on the bed.

  • She keeps on faiting. Do you think that we should call a doctor? I have no idea what kind of drugs those idiots gave to her. asked Taecyeon, worried.

Changsung scratched his throat

  • 형 (hyeong) !! I do not believe that this have to do with drugs this time. She just fainted because... well... 2PM!
  • 아이고, (Aigo. Geez) so, you think that she fainted because she's a fan? asked Jang Woo Young hitting him behind the head.
  • It would not be the first time that we cause that reaction reply the young man.

Lee Jun Ho, another member of the group, went out of the room without a word and returned with a damp cloth that he handed to Taecyeon. 

  • Put it on her forehead. This will help. And I'm in to call a doctor. You never know with these drugs.

Taecyeon took the towel with a smile, grateful.

  • If we're calling a doctor, I believe that we should also call Ji Yong-ah said Nichkhun. He was really worried and he knows her so...

He stop talking when the young woman's eyelids fluttered a moment before opening on her big brown eyes. She tried to get up but Taecyeon retained her on the bed. 

  • No...stay in bed. We'll call a doctor...and G-Dragon.

The young woman's eyes opened even more and she stammered.

  • G..G..G..G-Dragon? Why? I mean...
  • He was there last night and we promised to call him when you'll wake up said Nichkhun

She bits her lower lip and nodded. Taecyeon inconsciously made a fist: so they really knew each other.

  • We'll let you rest. Don't worry, you're safe here he said pushing others out of the room.

He was rewarded with a soft smile.

  • Thank you, Taecyeon 오빠 (oppa).

The latter scratched his throat and went hastily out of the room to not let Anna see the redness that rode to his cheeks.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  • You'll make a hole in the carpet if you continue pacing like that noticed Top

GD ignored the comment and looked at his phone for the umpteenth time. Nothing. Still no call.

  • 형 (hyeong), try to call me again. I want to be sure that my cell receives a signal here.

Shaking his head, Top composed GD's number and retained a smile to see him sigh of rage when the call came in.

  • It's enough Ji Yong-ah, tell me what is happening, or I'll tell Hyun Suk  (hyeong)that you tearing your hair out since this morning and that you haven't slept for more than three days.  
  • These idiots from 2PM have not call yet and I don't know how she is sighed GD trowing himself on the sofa of their rcording studio. 

Top diverted his attention from the music sheet he had in hand and looked at GD.

  • I'm listening.

After GD finished explaining the situation, Top stood up and took his car keys.

  • Are you coming? He asked a puzzled G-Dragon. I happen to know where the 2PM's dorm is.

GD got up quickly and followed his friend out of YG Entertainment.

 

=============================================================================================================================

I'm Back!!!!! Thank you for all the views and the suscribers!! I'll continue to update as soon as I can!! 

:)