제 11.2 장: The End justifies the Means

Chrome Heart
  • "I told you that I love Ji Yong, right? So why would I let him do something that will end his carreer? His dream? I'm not that selfish. If...and I said If he ever developp feelings for me, I'll be happy just knowing that...I don't need the world approval."

Ji Yong looked at the video and then at his friends.

  • 그...그게 뭐야 (Geuge mwoya? what is that?)
  • 형 (hyeong) there's a lot you need to know started Daesung...First, Anna 누나 (nuna) love you, I'm pretty...no we're pretty sure that you know that.
  • We also know about the week you two spent together continue Seungri...Way to go 형! (hyeong)

Top push him away while saying.

  • Stop trying to get intimate detail 막내 (maknae). But Ji, how about you? Do you love her?

Ji Yong looked at his friends, suprised. Why were they asking him that. Was it not obvious?

  • 예 (Ye. Yes) he simply said.
  • So, why are you not saying anything to her? Do you know that she still suffer aftermath of the bullet she took to the head? said Taeyang

Ji Yong opened a large mouth. Aftermath?

  • 무슨 말하는 거야? (museun mal haneun geoya? What are you talking about?) What aftermath?

The other four looked at each other before Daesung decide to speak.

  • 형 (hyeong), she will suffer from migraines for the rest of her life. And we're talking about really bad migraines were morphine can do sh**t...I guess she didn't want you to feel guilty so she...where are you going?
  • To beat the crap out of that stupid girl he said, leaving.

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I looked at the clock and retained a curse. It was 2 in the morning!! Who was the idiot banging at my door this late...or rather this early??
I took a baseball bat and went slowly to the front door. This appartment building was safe, but nothing can compare to my old residence in Gangnam.

  • 거기 누구야? (Geogi nuguya? Who's there?)
  • Just open the door before your neighbor wakes up!

I lower my bat. Was I sleepwalking? That person sounded just like Ji Yong...but that was not possible because Ji Yong did not knew where I lived...Was it a sassaeng?

  • I'm not a freak, it's really me. I just woke up your boss and your best friend to find your address.

It was definetly Ji yong. He was the only one who could read my mind and... Ji Yong????

I opened the door and stood there like an idiot. Ji Yong pushed me slightly and went in.

  • Before you asked me why I'm here, I want to know why everyone knows about the week we spent together.

Everyone?? I turned to him, shocked.

  • What do you mean everyone? I only told Wong Bin 선배 (seonbae) and Taecyeon 오빠(oppa)....
  •  And I only told Top ‎형(hyeong)...I guess that means there talking about us.
  •  But there not friends. I argued

Ji Yong took out his coat and went to look around my appartment.

  • But...what are you doing here? I asked before he could enter my bedroom

He turned to look at me and without any reason, my heart started beating, fast...too fast.

  • Anna-yah, do you know what my dream is?

His dream? Of course I knew. We used to spent long nights talking about it.

  • Yes, being an idol have always been your dream and you achieved it.

He took one step closer to me, without breaking eye contact. My mouth went dry.

  • Do you think that dream can change?

New dream?

  • 당연하지 (Dangyeonhaji. Of course). When I was a little girl, I never tought about becoming a psychologist, I wanted to be a veterinarian, then a business woman, then a teacher...they were all sincere dreams. Why?

He took another step and I fought the urge to step back.

  • Do you think that my dream can change?

My mind went blank. Too close. Ji Yong was too close for me to think straight.

  • Do you know what I felt when I saw you collapsing in my arms? When I saw all that blood? When I saw that you got hurt...for me?

I was not ready for that talk. I would never be ready for that talk. I lowered my head, fighting my tears.

  • I went trought several stages: first I I freaked out, then I got scared, then I wanted to beat up the person that hurt you, then I wanted to yelled at you for hurting yourself, than I was really thankful...and 마지막에 (majimake. At last)...I wanted to protect you and hug you and never let go.

I sensed him taking another small step, like he was afraid to scared me away.

  • Anna-yah, tell me what feeling I did not mention...that I did not felt and will never felt for that situation...Tell me.

I opened my mouth to answer but the only thing that got out was a cry.

  • I...I...I'm sorry...Ji Yong-ah....미안해 (mianhae. I'm sorry)

As if he was waiting for my breakdown, Ji Yong closed the distance between us and tooked me in his arms.

  • 바보 (babo. Idiot)...내 바보 같은 여자 (Nae babo gateun yeoja. My stupid girl). Did you really think that guilt can make me do all the stuff I did for you? Did you forgot you I am? I'm G-Dragon, Bigbang's leader, G-Dragon.

I chuckled against his stomac. Again with that narcisic side of him!

  • I have a brand new dream Anna-yah...And it's all about you.

I looked up to him, happy.

  • I love you Allen Anna-ssi. I'm sorry it tooked me so long to say it but I really tought it was obvious and I didn't think that I had to tell you.

I punched him ligtly.

  • You know you have to tell me everything. I may be a really good psychologist but 사랑은 단 1도 모르겠어 (sarangeun dan ildo moreugesseo. I didn’t know a single thing about love) before you.

He started laughing.

  • That was not the only thing you didn't knew
  • 야! (Ya!)...Okay, you're right...Maybe you can show me more?

And his eyes took that dark color that I loved so much.

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  • Anna-yah...I wanna tell.

I turned to looked at Ji Yong. What was he talking about?

  • I want to tell the world about us. I want to be able to hold your hand in the street, at the airport...And I want Dispatch to stop putting out articles about Ok Taecyeon and you!

I started laughing.

  • Because you're jealous?
  • You danm right I'm jealous...I know he's your best friend and if we're together now, he have a really huge part on it. I'll give him that...I wanna tell the world.

I bit my lower lip. Tell the world that I was dating an idol? Not any idol but Bigbang G-Dragon? I'll get so many hurtful comment, my life will never be the same. I will not be able to do anything in the open anymore, every step I'll take will be looked through a magnifying glass, people will comment on my outfit, my hair, my skin color...and maybe Ji Yong's career's will get stuck because of that and...
A hand covered my eyes.

  • Stop thinking so hard, it's not like you'll be doing it alone. We actually have a large fan base. They called us the GAnna 커플 (keopeul. Couple). And I'm almost 30, I'll be going to the army soon...
  • I can apply to be an army psychologist and follow you...
  • That will be perfect...Anna-yah, I'm willing and ready to take all the risks for you. Just let me know when you're ready.

Willing and ready? Ji Yong wanted to take risks for me but...

  • You don't have to do that you know Ji Yong-ah. We can do it like you did it with Kiko. Let's keep it between us and...
  • You're not Kiko. And I don't want you to be Kiko. You're Anna, the woman that is driving me crazy, that all my friends want to cursed at me for making cry, that my mom called 딸 (ttal. daughter). I wanna tell the world that even if a hair on your head fall, I'll bring hell on earth. But, only if you're ready...

I chuched him with a kiss. Ji Yong was the one taking all the risks and he wasn't afraid, he was eager to started...So, who was I to say no?

  • I'm willing and ready too Ji Yong-ah...

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  • I'm happy for him, I really am...but I don't get why we have to sing a song for his girlfriend. He can just make it a solo song and...
  • If you want, we can take off all your parts and make you do the chorus.

Seungri threw a shocked look at his ‎형 (hyeong).

  • Top형 (hyeong), how could you...the chorus?...Me??
  • 막내 (maknae) said Taeyang, when you find a girl that you're as crazy about as Ji Yong is about Anna, you'll get it.
  • And we're not talking about star added Daesung.

They all started laughing, covering the indignant cry of the poor 막내  (maknae).


 BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*


Breaking News:

It's been an album nearly a year-and-a-half in the making, but BIGBANG's full-length Made album is officially here with two new music videos that solidify the band's artistry and personality.

The first new single's title, "Fxxk It," says it all, using a little vulgarity to brandish their grown side (after all, they've been together for 10 years). On the new track, which mirrors previous Made single "Bae Bae," the guys deliver bouncy, electro-hip-hop, detailing relationship nerves until finally deciding "Fxxk it, I just wanna get down." Composed by G-Dragon, BIGBANG's longtime producer Teddy and R.Tee, "Fxxk It" highlights the group's always-forward-thinking production along with their signature style of mixing heartfelt with tongue-in-cheek lyrics. Also notable is how comfortable the guys sound on the track, particularly as Taeyang nails the all-English opening, further proving their international appeal. No wonder the song is flying up the iTunes charts in America.


BIGBANG's other single, "Last Dance" , is an emotional punch, thanks to its powerful, pop production and subject matter. The track sees the guys singing (yes, even TOP sings throughout!) reflectively in the same evocative emotional style we heard on "Loser" or "Let's Not Fall in Love." But most notably, the track reads like a love letter, but it's probably more likely that BIGBANG is singing to their fans. "It won't be long," they sing, likely referring to the band members' inevitable enlistment in South Korea's mandatory two-year military service. And the moment we hear fan screams backing TOP during the final 30 seconds of the song essentially confirms that sentiment that their fans, their intensely passionate and loyal VIPs, are truly a part of BIGBANG's "Last Dance."
While the sentiment may be sad for fans, the group can leave on a hugely accomplished high note with a eleven-track album with nine accompanying music videos created in less than two years time. While we may not see the full, five-member BIGBANG for a moment, it's undeniable how much they gave fans before this "Last Dance." That sentiment alone should at least somewhat console fans while they gear up for a tough waiting period.

While BIGBANG has held arena shows and sold a huge amount of singles since K-pop's international explosion in late 2012, the band hadn't released a full-length album until now. Made flew into the Top 5 of the U.S. iTunes Top Albums chart upon release.
But, the major suprise- not suprise- of the album was the third song, Girlfriend, with no video, so fans can focus on the lyrics. G-Dragon have told everyone, during the group V live broadcast apparence, that this song was dedicate to a special someone. We can all guess who it is. With their recent apparences, allways together, everywhere around the globe - Chanel's fashion show in Paris, photoshot in Japan or visiting each other hometown-  always wearing their famous couple bracelet, the Chrome Heart bracelet in black and blue, the GAnna 커플 (keopeul. Couple) is going really strong with the support of the other Bigbang members, 2PM  members and of course, the VIPs.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I looked at Ji Yong singing me my song and blew him a kiss. There was no mistake in this one. It was really for me, for us.

어쩜 그렇게 예쁠 수가 있을까 (eojjeom geureoke yeppeul suga isseukka. How can you be so pretty?
첫 만남보다 설렌대도 믿을까 (cheot mannamboda seollendaedo mideukka. Will you believe me if I say I have more butterflies than when we first met?)
하루하루가 혹시 널 잃을까 (haruharuga hokshi neol ireukka. Day by day, I get nervous that)
난 두려워 Hey Hey Hey ( nan duryeoweo Hey Hey Hey. I’ll lose you Hey hey hey)
이 노랠 들으면 닿을까 내 진심이 (i norael deureumyeon daheukka nae jinshimi. When you hear this song, will feel my genuine feelings?
불러도 불러도 그리운 네 이름이 (bulleodo bulleodo geuriun ne ireumi. I call and call out your name but I still miss it.)
세상 사람들 모두가 우릴 (sesang saramdeul moduga uril. Everyone looks at us and gets)
보면서, 부러워 (bomyeonseo, bureoweo. jealous)
해 해 해 (hae hae hae. Hey Hey Hey)

나 힘들고 지칠 때 (na himdeulgo jichil ttae. When I’m struggling and tired)
가끔씩 넘어질 때 (gakkeumsshik neomeojil ttae. When I sometimes fall)
Girl you always pick me up
지금처럼 내 옆에 (jigeumcheoreom nae yeope. just like now, by my side)
매일같이 내 곁에 (maeilgachi nae gyeote. Next to me, every single day)
이대로만 있어 줘 (idaeroman isseo jweo. Stay like that)
때론 다투기도 해 (ttaeron datugido hae. Sometimes we fight)
처음과 다르기에 (cheoeumgwa dareugie.Because we're different from the start)
너는 내 안에 있어 (neoneun nae ane isseo. You are in me)
You know that I love you ma baby

Yes I have a girlfriend
And I’m never lonely
그녀를 바라보는 것만으로도 좋아 (geunyeoreul baraboneun geonmaneurodo joa. Just looking at her makes me happy)
Yes you’re my girlfriend
You’re my one and only
너라는 꿈속에서 난 깨고 싶지 않아 (neoraneun kkumsogeseo nan kkaego shipji ana. I don’t wanna wake up from this dream of you)

My girlfriend my girlfriend
She ain’t no side chick mistress girlfriend
My girlfriend my girlfriend
Cuz Ain’t nothing in the world
compare to my girlfriend

단순하기 짝없던 내 성질은 불씨 (dansunagi jjageobtteon nae seongjireun bulsshi. I was simple, I was companion-less, my temper was like fire)
그대라는 꽃이 예쁜 color를 붓지 ( geudaeraneun kkochi yeppeun colorreul butji. But I pouring out a pretty color of your flower)
널 만난 후 탄생 우리 둘이 밤새 ( neol mannan hu tansaeng uri duri bamsae. After I met you, I was born again)
하나뿐인 하모니 불꽃이 되어 lovely ( hanappunin hamoni bukkochi doeeo lovely. All night, we make harmony, we make fireworks, lovely)
오늘도 신께 감사해 곱게 빚은 (oneuldo shinkke gamsahae gopge bijeun. I thank God again today)
너란 피사체 볼 수 있음을 (neoran pisache bol su isseumeul. That I can look at a picture like you)
나 지금 너를 감상해 (na jigeum neoreul gamsangha. I’m enjoying you right now)
그 어떤 명작보다 (geu eotteon myeongjakboda. Because you’re more beautiful)
그댄 너무 아름답기에 (geudaen neomu areumdapgie. Than any other masterpiece)

마음이 울적할 때 (maeumi uljeokhal ttae. When my heart is sad)
가슴이 답답할 때 (gaseumi dapdaphal ttae. When I feel frustrated)
Girl you always pick me up
지금처럼 내 옆에 (jigeumcheoreom nae yeope. Just like now, by my side)
매일같이 내 곁에 (maeilgachi nae gyeote. Next to me, every single day)
그 자리에 있어 줘 (geu jarie isseo jweo. Stay like that)
시간이 멈춘대도 (shigani meomchundaedo. Even if time stops)
모든 게 다 변해도 (modeun ge da byeonaedo. Even if everything else changes)
나는 네 안에 있어 (naneun ne ane isseo. I am in you)
You know that I love you ma baby
Yes I have a girlfriend
And I’m never lonely
그녀를 바라보는 것만으로도 좋아 (geunyeoreul baraboneun geonmaneurodo joa. Just looking at her makes me happy)

Yes you’re my girlfriend
You’re my one and only
너라는 꿈속에서 난 깨고 싶지 않아 (neoraneun kkumsogeseo nan kkaego shipji ana. I don’t wanna wake up from this dream of you)

My girlfriend my girlfriend
She ain’t no side chick mistress girlfriend
My girlfriend my girlfriend
Cuz Ain’t nothing in the world
compare to my girlfriend

너를 만난 후로 나 이상한 것 같아 (neoreul mannan huro na isanghan geot gata. After I met you, I feel strange)
거리에 많은 여자들이 너로만 보이고 (georie maneun yeojadeuri neoroman boigo. All the girls on the street look like you)
무슨 말을 해도 너의 목소리만 들려 나 (museun mareul haedo neoye moksoriman deullyeo na. Whatever they say, I can only hear your voice)
너를 만난 뒤로 바보가 된 것 같아 (neoreul mannan dwiro baboga doen geot gata. After I met you, I became a fool)
입가에 미소가 끊이질 않아 (ipgae misoga kkeunijil ana. This smile never leaves my face)
네 생각만 해도 좋아 (ne saenggangman haedo joha. Just thinking about you makes me happy)

Yes I have a girlfriend
And I’m never lonely
그녀를 바라보는 것만으로도 좋아 (geunyeoreul baraboneun geonmaneurodo joa. Just looking at her makes me happy)

Yes you’re my girlfriend
You’re my one and only
너라는 꿈속에서 난 깨고 싶지 않아 (neoraneun kkumsogeseo nan kkaego shipji ana. I don’t wanna wake up from this dream of you)

My girlfriend my girlfriend
She ain’t no side chick mistress girlfriend
My girlfriend my girlfriend
Cuz Ain’t nothing in the world
compare to my girlfriend

끝 (Kkeut. The end)

=====================================================================================================

There it is everybody. Hope you enjoyed it like I did. And BigBang is back!!! They made a comback last night and that actually help me finish the fanfic!! So happy!! :)

Please support my new fanfic: Wronful Encounter!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1207553/wrongful-encounter-angst-comedy-exosehun-bigbanggdragon