제 9.2 장: 난 네가 좋아 (Nan nega joha. I like you)

Chrome Heart

It was bad, really bad. I squeezed my cell phone against my heart as if it was my last resort. How the hell did they find where I was? Did they follow me or maybe put a bug on my phone ?!!! I held back a groan as I raised my hand to my head. Not now, 제발 (Jebal. Please) not now.

The doctors had warned me that I could suffer atrocious and excruciating migraines from time to time and that when that happened the best thing to do was to find a toilet to throw up, and then a dark room to rest. Apparently, even morphine could not help ... and they were right. My migraines always left me weak and helpless, as vulnerable as a newborn.

I threw a quick glance around me and felt tears coming to my eyes. The journalists had surrounded the building and I was trapped. Taecyeon! I pressed his number before being sent to his voice mail. Oh yes ! The migraine that hammered my temples made me forget that Taec was in Indonesia and Wong Bin in New York. I was alone.

I put a hand on my mouth, the nausea was coming and my gaze was already blurred. The only other person who could help me ...

  • 여보세요? (Yeoboseyo? Hello).

Ji Yong had answered! I had recently changed my phone number and had not given it to the dragon. My relief turned into panic when I saw one of the reporters approaching my den. I turned around and rushed to the building's underground parking.

  • 여보세요? (Yeoboseyo? Hello). Repeated Ji Yong's voice, a little impatient.
  • Ji Yong-ah, 나야 (naya. It's me) 도와줘 (Dowajueo. Help me).
  •  Anna-yah? 너어디야? (Neo oediya? Where are you?) 괜찮아 (Gwaenchana? Are you okay?)

I inspired deeply to repel the nauseating wave that was invading me. I could tell by  Ji Yong's voice that he was panicking. Since I left the hospital and my parents' departure two weeks ago, I was doing my best to avoid him. The administrative council of the hospital had decided to change me apartment. The one that I occupied was too big and too expensive, besides they also had to take charge of my medical bills and my parents's expenses. Until I moved, I had not slept at my apartment pretending to have migraines so I could sleep in the hospital just to not see Ji Yong. I was sure that Wong Bin suspected it but he played the idiot and let me do it. That was the advantage of being a death survivor : I could do almost everything I wanted and no one dared to say anything.

  • Ji Yong-ah ... ze ... ze ... 제발 (Jebal. Please) ... There are zournalists zeverywhere and I can not zet out ... ze ...

I felt myself fall into a big black hole. I leaned against the wall, sweating to big drops. I was going to faint. My last conscious thought was Ji Yong's voice asking me to turn on my GPS.

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Ji Yong parked his car in the basement of the Clinic where Anna's cell phone GPS indicated she was. He glanced distractedly at the name of the place. Weird, a migraine clinic? What was she doing there? He adjusted his cap and raised his mask high on his face. He tried to call Anna again. No answer. He began to panic seriously and was even thinking of calling the police when he saw them. A horde of journalists had taken the building by assault. They were taking pictures of everyone and everything coming in and out and were blocking all the exits. 젠장 (Jenjang! Fu**)! Anna must be trapped and could not get out. She has to be very afraid for her lisp to come back. He composed the number, which he now knew by heart, again.

  • Zi Yong-ah!

A cold sweat runs along Ji Yong's spine. She was still lisping.

  • Anna-yah! 목소리가왜그래? (Moksori ga wae geurae? What happens with your voice?)
  • 어디야? (Eodiya? Where are you?)
  • I'm in the parking lot. Do you want me to come and get you? I'm coming ...
  • No. I am on my way. I'm coming.

And she hung up. Ji Yong slipped behind the wheel and gnawed at his nails with impatience. The passenger door opened abruptly and his heart stopped, his world stopped: Anna.

  • 뭐해? 가자! 빨리! (Mwohae? Gaja! Bballi! What are you doing? Let's go! Fast!)

Ji Yong blinked and passed the contact while Anna curled up on her seat until being almost invisible from the outside. While he went out to the parking lot, he saw several people covered from head to toes that were running to escape the paparazzi who were launched in their pursuit.

  • Nurses from the hospital informed Anna
  • We are out,  you can get up and there was no reason to hide like this, the windows are tinted.
  • Oh! She said, rising

A big smile cracked her face and Ji Yong's stomach made a backflip.

  • I didn't notice! ... Ji Yong-ah ... 와주셔서고마워 (Wa jusyeoseo gomawo. Thank you for coming).

Adorable. Mignone. Pretty. Magnificent. Unique were the words that came to mind watching the big brown eyes of the young woman. She had lost weight and her eyes looked too big for her little face, her hair had grown and her little mouth resembled the original sin and that smile ...

  • Ji Yong-ah?

He jumped a little and realized that not only he staring at her for a few minutes but also that he was blocking traffic.

  • Oh! .... Where do I take you? He asked scratching his throat.

 

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I looked desperately at Ji Yong and did my best to suppress the urge to smash my skull against a wall. If I was in a horror movie, I think I'll be the first one to get killed. I was so euphoric to escape the reporters that I had run away without my purse that had my keys, my wallet and the access card to my building. To make matters worse, my landlord was on vacation in Jeju-do and did not plan on coming back for a week. I had tried to convince the other tenants to open the door for me but apparently none of them remembered me and had refused. I saw Ji Yong holding back a smile. He adjusted his cap and glanced around us to make sure there was no one.

  • I can always take you to a hotel he said.
  • 싫어! (sirheo. Don't want to!) ... or rather I can not. I have no money on me.
  • I can always ...
  •  싫어 !!(sirheo. Don't want to!) I interrupted him. I will not ask you to pay for me! I can perhaps go to a 찜질방 (Jjimjilbang. Korean sauna) and spend the night and ... hey!

Ji Yong pulled me abruptly toward him and slammed my face into his chest. His metre 70 enveloped me completely. I struggled out of his embrace as best I could. The more his warmth filled me, the more I felt my limbs losing their vigor.
He put his mouth close to my ear and I shuddered.

  • 가만있어! (Gaman isseo, do not move!) He said to me. I think our friends know your house's address.
  •  Friends? 어떤친구? (Eotteon chingu, what a friend?) I murmured against his chest.

I hadn't move for a moment. Instead, I was struggling against myself not to put my arms around his waist.

  • Our good friends the 파파라치 (Paparachi, Paparazzi.)
  • 뭐 ?? (Mwo? What?)

I began to move again and wanted to turn my head to see if the journalists were really in front of my house. GD tightened his embrace and put a hand behind my head to keep it in place against him.

  • Get in my car, we'll see what we'll do on the road.

I executed myself quickly and got in the car. I saw two or three journalists armed with their cameras trying to get in the building.

  • I must at least give them credit for that I whispered as Ji Yong moved away, they are really persistent. Perhaps this is why their business is flourishing.

Ji Yong laughed.

  • Anna-yah, you don't want me to pay you a hotel and there's no way I'll leave you at a 찜질방 (Jjimjilbang. Korean sauna) ... I'm also pretty tired.

I felt guilty. For the first time, I noticed the dark circles under his eyes, and I mentally punched myself for my selfishness. Yet, what he said to me next let me completely speechless.

  • How about you spend the night with me?

I quickly beat my eyelids and wondered if the nurse that had found me passed out on the ground had not given me one dose of morphine in excess. I looked up at Ji Yong's profile and studied it for a moment. He looked completely serious and without lying, I felt a little excited: I was in the car with Kwon Ji Yong, Big Bang G-Dragon, the hallyu star of the moment, the blessed child of South Korea, a charming and handsome man that  I had missed so badly that I felt I was dying and he asked me to spend the night with him ... not in the hidden sense of the term but still! Of course I wanted!
Before my brain could process this information, my mouth spoke.

  • 좋아, 가자. (Joha, gaja. All right, let's go).

=======================================================================

I'm sory for the long delay!!! I had school and things got crazy!! I'm sory! ㅠ_ㅠ So I give you 2 chapters!! Enjoy :)