제 5.3 장: Congratulations?? You’re officially a 사생팬 (Sasaeng paen)!!

Chrome Heart
Ji Hee looked at the young woman put water for tea, smiling. Since their meeting in front of the elevator, she had loved her smile but what pushed her to accept her offer for tea was her eyes.
She watched Ji Yong's door with concern and there Ji Hee had understood: this young black woman was worried about Ji Yong, maybe they even knew each other.
The young woman laid a cup of hot tea in front of her and sat with a little embarrassed smile.
  • I'm really sorry, I only have Mint's tea... but it's very good and... 죄송합니다 (joisong habnida. I'm sorry) she stammered, lowering her head.

Ji Hee held a smile and put the cup to her lips.

  • Why can't I stay in the hallway?
  • Huh?... UH... I... uh... 죄송합니다(I'm sorry). she repeated.
Ji Hee set down her cup, bursting in laughter.
  • 아가씨, 나는 지용이 어머니 해요.(Agassi, Naneun Ji Yong i eomeoni haeyo. Miss, I'm Ji yong's mom).
The young woman looked up quickly and opened a large mouth
  • Ji…Ji…Ji Yong….지용이 어머니?? (Ji Yong i omoni? Ji Yong's mother?) Oh ! 안녕하십니까 ! (Annyonhasibnikka. Hello!) I'm your son frie…나는 당신이 아들이 이웃 해요 ! (Naneun dansini adeuli ius haeyo. I'm your son neighbor).
  • Hello Anna-ssi... and thank you for watching over my son. You thought I was a paen sasaeng isn't it?
She hung her head.
  • Don't be sorry... I'm glad that my son has you to watch over him. Well, now, I'll see that boy. Thanks again for the tea.
At her surprise, the young woman seized her hand.
  • 어머님 (Mother), why not finish your tea? And I believe that Ji Yong is not there right now.
  • This isn't a problem, I'll just do a bit of cleaning...
  • There don't need to! I am his maid. I cleaned up this afternoon.
Ji Hee stood a moment, taken aback. From friend, she went to neighbor to finish in maid. She looked at this Allen Anna, still undecided.
  • 어머님 (Mother), do you want me to tell you how I knew your son? You will not believe your ears.
Something was wrong with Ji Yong, this girl was aware of it and was trying to hold her. Ji Hee raised an eyebrow before Anna's anxious expression. This girl was... interesting. Ji Hee sat down again. She was now extremely interested to know how Kwon Ji Yong and Allen Anna lives got tangled.
 
BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*
Ji Yong's mom.  I was sitting with Ji Yong's mom and was telling her how I met her son. Ji Hee strangled in her tea when I told her about the elevator's episode.
  • Are you alright? I asked
  • Yes, yes...so you have cramps in your hands when you're nervous?

I nodded, blushing and kept telling my story, casting a discreet glance at my phone. Ji Yong had not written me yet, which meant that this Vixen was still at his appartment and that I have to keep his mother in mine a litthe longer...thanks God the old lady was sweet and funny.

An hour later, Ji Yong's mom sttod up.

  • Anna-yah, you're really nice, but I can not stay. Tell that rascal, Ji Yong, he is lucky to have a friend like you.

I got up to follow her to the door.

  • Lucky?
  •  Yes, I know very well he's at home and that  he got someone with him you don't want me to see ... You're a very good friend and I will not insist. Only, remind him to call me.

And one those, she left. I stood there, not quite sure what had just happened. I was so sure that I had fool her... 혹시, 지용 이 어머니! (Hoksi, Ji Yongi eomeoni. Really, Ji Yong's mom).

I closed my door and sent a short message to Ji Yong to let him know that his mother had passed by. While I decided to go to bed, I received a text that made me jump from my bed. My God ! Taecyeon !! I stormed out of my apartment, cellular on my ear and stumbled on Ji Yong and Kiko waiting for the elevator.

  • Oh, Anna Allen-ssi, you live on this floor? So you're Ji Yongie's neighbor?

​또, 또, 또! (Ddox3. Againx3) Ji Yongie. I poured her a venomous look and was about to answer her when Taecyeon answered.

  • Taecyeon 오빠 (oppa)! I am so sorry ! I leaving rigth no...

I stopped in the middle of my sentence when Ji Yong hold me by the wrist.

  • 어디가? (Eodi ga? Where you're going?)
  • Me? I have a appointement with Tae...

His grip tightened on my arm, interrupting me. I looked at him, suprised and my heart jumped in my chest. Why did he seemed so angry? What had this girl done to him? The elevator opened with a noise and I shook myself. I really don't know what demon prompted me to ask Ji Yong.

  • Now that your...friend is leaving, would you like to have lunch with me?