제 3.2 장: Wow (Fantastic, Baby). You’re a huge BIGBANG fan! G-Dragon would be so proud.

Chrome Heart
  •  You put far too much water in it. She'll hate it. declared Changsung
Woo Young took a deep breath to calm himself before turning to the youngest.
  • I am a pro to make the 죽 (juk. Gruel water). She will love it.
  • This is no longer a 죽 (juk),it's a soup... Nichkhun 형 (hyeong), have you called G-Dragon형 (hyeong) already? He asked leaving a Young Woo boiling with rage behind him.
  • I'll do this now said the Thai before taking his phone
The other members of the group gathered around him to be able to listen to the conversation. They were disappointed. The only thing that Nichkhun could say was.
  • 알았어. (Arasseo. Okay) I'll open for you now.
He walked to the front door and opened the door of access to the building.
  • Ji Yong and Top 형 (hyeong) are downstairs. They had already arrived before I call.
Taecyeon opened a big mouth but said nothing. He felt a little ashamed to face Ji Yong this morning. Last night,he was filled with amazing audacity and felt ready to brave the world if necessary. The apartment door opened suddenly on a G-Dragon who hastily took out his shoes without even taking the time to greet anyone.
  • Where is she? Is she alright? Is she awake? Why have you not called earlier?
  • I'm sure that if you give them time to answer, your curiosity will be satisfied said Top who entered the appartment after him.
The members of 2PM made a bow before the older who smiles friendly at them.
  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi?
The eight boys attention's turned to Taecyeon's bedroom door where Anna stood.
  • Anna-yah...
  • Ji Yong-ah! She cried before rushing towards him in tears.
He took her in his arms and strangely, it reminded him of their encounter in the elevator when she had cried.
  • 난 여기 있어 (Nan yeogi isseo. I'm here) 괜찮아, 괜찮아 (gwaenchanha x2).
Top raised an eyebrow. Something had changed in the relationship of these two. Last time, they were like dog and cat and now, well now... He didn't know anymore.
  • 울지마 (Uljima. Don't cry) said GD, still holding her.
Now that he knew she was alright, he felt much better. Unfortunately, his anguish was now replaced by a cold rage. He was the only one who could make her cry and escape without a scar.
  • I can have them kill if you want he declared before he could prevent himself.
He tried to ignore the exclamations of surprise of the others and bit his lip. . Why did he said that? Anna pulled away from his arms and looked at him, puzzled.
  • 뭐? (Mwo? What?)

Thanks God, she seemed not to believe him and began to laugh, shaking her head.

  • No thanks, I don't want you to put your career at risk... in all ways, I believe that they will have kick your .
She had laughed. Taecyeon turned away from the couple who was arguing as two children. She had laughed and seemed to be much better. He should feel relieved right? However, he could not help feeling pissed off. If Ji Yong was such a good friend, why would she goes to this club without him? How could he leave her with such criminals?
  • Taecyeon-ssi?
He shook his head and turned to Anna who was smiling at him.
  • 다시 감사합니다. 지금은 갈거야. (Dasi gamsahabnida. Jigeumeun galgoya. Thank you again. I'll be going now).
She greeted the others too and turned to the door.
  • 잠깐만! (Jamkkanman! Wait a minute!) said Taecyeon. You didn't drink your soup.
  • 응?? (hum?)
Taecyeon resisted the urge to pull his hair. Soup? Really? He was aware that he did not want her to leave but to offer her soup? To his surprise, she freed her hand from Ji Yong's and  said.
  • I'll love to have some Taecyeon 오빠 (oppa).
  • 오빠 (oppa)? declared GD with disdain. He's not your 오빠 (oppa). I am older than him and you do not call me 오빠 (oppa). And I'm in a hurry. I'll drop you off at home and then I have to go to YG.
At home? Nichkhun raised an eyebrow. They lived together? He turned his head to Anna who seemed indecisive.
  • I can drop her off proposed Taecyeon who felt smiling like an idiot since he knew that he was the only one Anna considered an 오빠 (oppa).
He turned his head to ignore the murderous gaze that Ji Yong threw at him.
  • I do not want to disturb intervened Anna, I will take a taxi after... I also have to go to the 병원 (byeong won. hospital) and...
  • 병원? (Hospital)
Taecyeon tugged the young woman to him and looked at her from head to foot, anxious. Did those animals had done something to her before their meeting? A hiccup of surprise escape Anna when Ji Yong violently pulled her out of the circle of Taecyeon's arms.
  • I'll wait with you. Drink your soup. I have two words to say to your boss. And Taecyeon-ah, stop panicking, she works in a hospital.
Without another word, face closed, Ji Yong sat front of me. His eyes were trowing real lightning and I found myself reciting a prayer for Wong Bin. But why was he so pissed?
It's not like if he was the one who had saved me. Ok Taecyeon did not seem upset by my presence and his friends and members of the same group either. I had not asked  Ji Yong to come... ! I didn't even know that he was there last night and that he wanted to pick me up this morning. I opened my mouth to at least try to calm him down and ask him to leave if he wanted.
  • Don't even try he interrupted me. I'm not leaving without you and this jerk will have to hear me! He will have to follow my rules!
Wow! Could he read my thoughts or what? And... His rules? What the hell was he talking about?
  • Your rules?
  • Yes, leaving hour house at 11 pm at night won't happen again!
I felt myself blush. How did Ji Yong knew about that?
  • It happened only once and...
  • And I really don't care
He grabs my spoon and filled it with 죽 (juk).
  • Open wide! Ahhhh.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I look away from Wong Bin's incredulous and worried gaze. For the last twenty minutes, he was having a ear full by a furious G Dragon.
  • 잠깐만요 권 지용씨...(Jamkkanmanyo Kwon Ji Yon-ssi.Wait a minute Kwon Ji yong-ssi)... I assure you that I had no...
  • This doesn't release your from your obligations! And what is the meaning of this? Sending her to a club and...
  • She left for the club without telling me. I didn't even know that she had spoken with Haneul outside of the room!
The menacing look of the dragon headed to me. I bit my lip and curled on my seat.
  • 미쳤어? (Micheosseo. Are you crazy?) You went to this club with a stranger to meet a stranger?
Still without looking, I pouted. What the hell? Was he my father or what?
  • I am sorry and... all's well that ends well thanks to Taecyeon오빠 and...
A feeling of terror grabs me by the throat and made me silent. I looked up to Ji Yong and suppressed a shudder of fear. An unpleasant and dangerous aura emanated from him. Even Wong Bin seemed worried and took a step back.
  • What... All's well that ends well? That... Taecyeon? 뭐? (Mwo? What?)  도대체? (Dodache? The ?)
  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi tried Wong Bin... How do you know Anna and why are you so concerned?
This seemed to calm Ji Yong, who seemed to be confuse a moment. He inspired deeply and bowed before Wong Bin, all smiles.
  • 맞아요 (Matjayo. You're right). Take care of your staff Shin Wong Bin-ssi.
And on those, he went out of the room without even looking back. Wong Bin and I looked at each other  in the whites of the eyes, incredulous.
  • Anna-yah... What's going on?
  • UH... I have to find him. 미안해요 선배. (Mianhaeyo seonbae. I'm sorry sunbae).
I went out like to wind and runed to the underground parking. He should still be there right? Top remained in their car when Ji Yong had escorted me to talk to Wong Bin. When I arrived in sweat and out of breath in the basement, I saw their car going away. Like a madwoman, I threw myself in front of the vehicle and opened my arms. I closed my eyes and heard the brakes squeak. A door slammed. I carefully opened my eyes and felt my legs totter. The car was a hair from me.
  • 야!! 미쳤어! (Ya! Micheosso? Hey! Are you crazy?)
GD pulled me by the arm and put me on the side.
  • What do you think you're doing?
I had a nervous chuckle.
  • It always works in the 드라마 (deurama. Dramas)... I didn't that I'll would do that some day..
I looked up to GD. His dark brown eyes were still furious and his mouth was pressed into a thin line. I extricated myself from his grasp.
  • 정말 미안해. (Jeongmal mianhae. I'm really sorry). I... I... I will clean your house for free for a week, I'll make you dinner every day... 그러니까, 화내지 마 (geureonikka, hoa naejima. So, don't be angry).
Ji Yong was still silent, arms crossed and looking at me without batting an eyelid.
  • Ji Yong-ah... I'm really doing my best for...
  • 귀하의 최고? (Gwihaui cheogo? Your best?) As you did for Kang Haneul and  Park Jisang? It promises!
I felt rage taking over me. I was trying to tell him that I was going to work for free, to be his maid, to make him dinner and I was apologizing for whatever the reason and he dared take me high?
  •  뭐 ? 무엇을 지금 막 말했는가? (Mwo? mueos-eul jigeum mag malhaessneunga? What?  What did you just say?