제 5.5 장: Congratulations?? You’re officially a 사생팬 (Sasaeng paen)!!

Chrome Heart
  • 형 (Hyeong)!! You should have said something! I don't know... like ... me too, I'll be there for you or ...

Seungri stopped a moment to think. Top cast a glance full of pity to Ji Yong who kept tearing his hair since this morning. Apparently, after returning home, Anna ignored him. He had sent her tons of texts to which she replied in monosyllables. The only way to get a reaction from her was mentioning Kiko.

  • And you still don't know why she started to cry? Daesung asked. You think she wanted to visit YG so much that ... What? he asked, seeing the other four cast him disapproving looks.
  • I  have no idea lamented Ji Yong, biting his nails.

Taeyang scratched his throat.

  • By the way, do you feel better? You look great these days and you don't have any dark circles. Are you sleeping??

Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri heads turned to him while Top started playing dumb. He was the only one who was aware of the strange effect that Anna had on his fiend. He was sure to know the reason of the young woman's tears. It was so simple, how could the others not see it? After all, maybe he had a future as 결혼 중매인 (jungmaein gyeolhon. Match maker) when he would retire as an Idol.

  • I sleep well commented Ji Yong simply.
  • And I also know that she's in Korea continued Taeyang... .have she tried to contact you?

Ji Yong blushed. He had not told his friends - except Top 형 (hyeong) because he had to explained to someone Anna's reaction in front of Kiko, it was so sweet - and he felt a little ashamed. They were sincerely worried about him and when Kiko was in Korea, they did their best to distract him and send him as far as possible from Seoul.

  •  They saw each other Top declared but don't worry, Ji Yongie has his own bodyguard now... And do not call him Ji Yongie in front of her or she'll kill you.

He's burst out laughing in front of Ji Yong angry expression before telling the story to the others.

  • 잠깐만( Jamkkanman. Wait a minute) interrupted Taeyang, bewildered. She stood up to Kiko? She does not like Kiko and prevented your mother to find her at your home? And you trust her enough to tell her the reason of your nightmares? In addition she acts as a "dream catcher" and you do not have nightmares when she sleeps with you? You, who must have your own room when we all lived together because you cannot stand sleeping with others?

Ji Yong nodded to answer his best friend's questions, feeling relieved of a great weight of having said everything to them.

  • But what kind of work she does? Daesung asked. The Seoul Hospital for children pays her an apartment in your building. 형 (hyeong), you live in the most expensive complex of Gangnam!
  • The Taerang Group president ousted  his friends sons of the hospital's administrative council because of her continued Seungri ... 대박! (daebak! Awsome!) I want to meet her!
  • She wanted to organize a dinner to meet you, you could always ...
  • Let's do that at my place this weekend suggested Top

Seungri shook his head, still shaken by the revelations of his 형 (hyeong).

  • Dinner ? 형 (hyeong), she's almost like your official girlfriend: she knows the pin of your apartment, she hates your ex girlfriend and protect you from her, she promised to always be there for you, she met your mother and now you're organizing a dinner to introduce her to your friends. The last steps are to introduce her to Dami 누나 (nuna. sister), your father and Hyun Suk 회장님 (hoejangnim. President) so that you can celebrate your wedding.

He got out in time to avoid the notebook that Ji Yong trew at his head.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

I finally understood my former patients, poor and misunderstood 사생 (sasaeng). I became one of them. Since I had seen Kiko in the lobby of our building, I had found myself quietly following Ji Yong to YG. I went back to his apartment when he was not there to check if Kiko had not come.

Although we always slept together - sometimes at his place, sometimes at mine -  Kiko had become a taboo subject between us. And also, some discomfort had developed between us since the famous dinner with his friends.

It went well. I made a friend for life in the person of Seungri when I said to Top that a painting was just a painting for me and I wasn't really a fan of art. I got up in Daesung esteem by telling Top - of which I felt really close - that 12 bottles of wine for the dinner was a bit extreme and I was sure by the second, they would all taste the same.

Taeyang, GD's best friend, was a little more reluctant. The whole dinner went as if I were a criminal brought in for questionning. It was only at dessert, when I mentioned casually that I went to church every Sunday and I was a Christian, that I was finally able to see Taeyang's famous 'eyes smile'.

We passed a very good evening, I got heckled by all Big Bang when they began to call Ji Yong Ji Yongie and of course the latter did nothing to defend me.
In our way back,  Ji Yong and I were happily talking in the car - I was driving - when my phone rang and my parents began to scream once again at me and demanded my return to Canada.

Ji Yong took the cell and spoke to them. He praised my merits, made them laugh and what brought the  embarrassment between us was the promise he made to my father: "I love your daughter's smile, I think she's the prettiest when she smiles. I promise to do my best to always make her smiles. "

Was I happy? 당연하지! (Danghyeonhaji. Of course). Did my heartbeat accelerated ? 당연하지! (Of course) Did my mind begun to create stories of happily ever after? 당연하지 (Of course!)! He had to be in love with me to talk like that, right?

Apparently not. Miss Mizuhara was waiting for him in his apartment (she knew the pin!!),  her eyes red and that idiotic Ji Yong kicked me out to talk to her. I stayed stuck to my peephole all night and part of my heart tore each passing hour. Kiko never left Ji Yong's appartment. Wong Bin was the one who came to tear me away from my appartment and who prevented me to go nextdoor to knock some senses into Kwon Ji Yong.

I left for the hospital against my will and at my return at 11pm - we had a lot of work with our project - Kiko Mizuhara was still in the building's lobby. She saw me and gave me a small smile that I judged petty, sarcastic and sly...
I was really losing it as indicated by the faces of Wong Bin and Taecyeon who was having lunch with me.

  •  A smile can not be petty, sly and sarcastic at the same time calmly commented Taecyeon.

Wong Bin turned to him, an eyebrow raised.

  • And that's what you find wrong in this story? Anna is becoming a sasaeng paen!
  • I don't think so. Taecyeon continued, taking my hand. She is in love. If G Dragon was not G Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara was not his ex, Anna's behavior would be totally understandable. She is jealous. Anna-yah, 화이팅! (Hwaiting. Figthing!)

I held Taecyeon hands, in tears.

  • 오빠 고마워요,  너만밖에없어! (Oppa, gomawoyo. neoman bakke eobseo.  Oppa, thank you. I only have you.)
  • I have what I consider good news Wong Bin said

Taecyeon and I, hands still clasped, turned our attention to him.

  • I'm going to Japan next week to present our project to our sister hospital in Osaka and ... Anna-yah, this time, you're coming with me! You'll make the presentation!
  •  Really ? Me!!! 선배 (seonbae!) !!! Thank you !!!

We spent the rest of our lunch planning the trip, Taecyeon volunteered as a guinea pig so I can prepare. I was really happy. It was a golden opportunity to make a name in the field and ... Two weeks? I was leaving for two weeks ?? How Ji Yong was going to sleep? And this plague that revolved around him? Could I really leave him alone for so long?
Taecyeon seems to have follow the course of my thinking because he suddenly leaned toward me and whispered in my ear.

  • 이기적 일 수 있다 (Igijeok il su issda. You can be selfish.). Just for once, think of you before him. 제발 (Jebal. Please).

I looked at him for a moment and nodded. He was right. I could be a little selfish right?

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

Japan. She was leaving for Japan. GD looked at his phone again. These days, they were only talking via text. Although they were still sleeping together, they did not speak, not like before...

  •  형 (hyeong),  it is imperative that we call the police. This can't go on like this. This girl sends you things at your house! She knows your address!

Ji Yong gave a small smile to calm Daesung who was panicking. He had a sasaeng paen, one that stood out from the others. She often sent him pretty disgusting things: dirty , condoms, her sanitary towels, but these "gifts" were always sent to YG. Yet today, he had received a letter written with what appeared to be blood in his mailbox, at home.

  • I think it is quite dangerous decided TOP. We have to inform the police. If this fan knows your address, who knows the next madness she might commit!
  •  진정해 (Jinjeonhae. Calm down) said Taeyang, security in Ji Yong's building is very strict. Although she knows the address, she'll not be able to get in.

This seemed to calm the young men. Ji Yong, the more concerned, however did not care at all. He had his cell open and was deciding between sending a 축하해 (Chukhahae. Congratulations) or a 가지마 (Gajima. Don't go) to Anna.

  • Do I really have the right to ask her to stay? Ji Yong whispered. If our relationship has become like that, it is my fault.
  • 형 (hyeong) ? called a worried Seungri, is everything all right? You're speaking alone!

Ji Yong looked up at his friends and felt himself blushed. A mocking smile played on Taeyang's lips.

  • Problems in paradise? Let me give you some advice.
  • Since when are you an expert on girls? Seungri asked. 형 (hyeong), you had your first girlfriend like two days ago. Gives way to the expert!

His comment earned him a slap behind the head from Taeyang. He grabbed Ji Yong's cell and quickly sent a text. 

  • If ever Anna 누나 (nuna) does not call you in five minutes, my name is no longer Lee Seung Hyun.

And he was right. Less than a minute later, Ji Yong's phone began to vibrate and diabolical 막내 (maknae) answered by putting it on speaker.

  • Ji-Yong ah! Are you okay? A sasaeng paen knows our address? I'm off to YG now, don't panic. I'm coming.
  • Anna-yah ... I'm fine. You don't have…
  • 시끄러워! (Sikkeureowo! Silence!) I am already quite worried like this. If you did not want me to come, you should not have send me an SOS! I'll be there in a few minutes. I want to know everything about this sasaeng!

And she hung up. Ji Yong took his phone to read the message Seungri had sent to the young woman: "SOS. A sasaeng paen found my address and sent me her . " Ji Yong send a flying kick in Seungri's direction.

  • 야 (Ya!) !! What's wrong with you?  I don't want to worry Anna! She will think that our home is no longer safe!
  • Well, you got what you wanted complained poor Seungri. One: Anna 누나  (nuna) called you and two: she's coming to YG and you can show her around.

Ji Yong got up to leave the room, still furious but secretly agreeing with Seungri.

  • Just one question asked Top, do you live in the same apartment now? Is just that you both said our house, our apartment, our address before. The elder continued at the young dragon's questioning gaze who blushed furiously.
  • I ... I ... I'll wait  fron Anna outside. I'll be back.

Sometimes the best strategy was retreat.