제 4.4 장: You have a great balance between your life and your BIGBANG obsession: Well done

Chrome Heart
I looked in the peephole once again and sighed with impatience when I saw that Ji Yong's manager was still in the hallway. It's been two days since I decided to avoided G-Dragon, since our passionate kiss after he had entrusted me with his story.
I held back a moan and felt myself blush of embarrassment to this memory. But what the hell was wrong with me? The poor guy was all upset and vulnerable and I had took advantage of that! He told me how he was still literally and always madly in love with his less than nothing ex girlfriend and me, I had kissed him. The worst was this stupid sentence about his tattoo. It is true that it was beautiful and off the sixteen Ji Yong had, it was my favorite after that the smiley face he had on his left hand.
Of course that I had run away to my apartment when we separated, panting, missing air and confused. And of course that Ji Yong had not followed me... Even the idea that he probably had not slept in the last two days because I was not at his side was not strong enough to convince me to go see him. He managed well to rest before he met me, right?
My cell phone vibrated, tearing me from my thoughts.
  • 여보세요? (Yeoboseyo? Hello?) I asked, nervous
  • I just want to hear you tell me that you've already left your apartment and you're in the lobby of the hospital threatened Wong Bin's voice.
  • UH... No... I... 선배 (seonbae), I can't leave my apartment. I whispered
  • Why? What is going on? You all right?
I looked through my peephole again and sink on the ground quickly to hide. Ji Yong was finally leaving.
  • No, everything's fine. I'll be out in ten minutes
  • Stay home, I'll pick you up. If you're going to take the bus, you'll never here before our presentation!
I bit my lower lip. At my internal conflicts, I forgot that we had to introduce our project to the members of the Board of Directors of the Hospital today. Shin Wong Bin had also kept his promise. Apparently, his father had bought Kang Haneul Park Jisang's share of the hospital, so I won't have to see them again and Wong Bin now had the majority in the Council.
Our project had the majority of votes but for appearances, we still had to present it. Although Wong Bin think that it is a nuisance, his perfectionist side urged him to do well even in this situation.
  • 대답에! (Daepabe! Answer me!) Wong Bin said, a little angry
The latter was really on edge these days. I decided not to push my luck and replied quickly that I'll wait.
 
BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*
  • You're going to tell me what is happening and you'll tell me now!
Wong Bin folded his arms and sat down in front of my desk. After our third presentation of the week (which of course made the unanimity), I had run away to my office to avoid the questions I knew that Wong Bin wanted to ask me since he came to pick me up at my apartment earlier.
Like a hunter, he had followed me very calmly, had totally ignored the "do not disturb" sign that I had put on my door and had cornered me in my last resort. Lying.
  • What? But all is well!
  • Cut the crap Anna-yah. It's been a week that you're avoiding going home and you're almost always lost in thought. Not to mention the fact that you get starteld and sput out nonsense every time someone utters a word that starts with Ji!
I opened my mouth to retort and closed it. He was right. It really have been a week since I saw Ji Yong and I was worried sick. Was he alright? Was he sleeping? Was he smiling? I really missed him a lot.
Won Bing snapped his fingers in front of me, making me jump.
  • That's exactly what I am talking about! You go in a fantasy world for nothing... I have the power to lock you up in the psychiatric ward for 72 hours if you won't talk.
  • 선배 (seonbae)! I... I... It's really nothing... I'm fine.
  • Let's say you're really okay. Just to satisfy my personal curiosity: how's everything between you and Kwon Ji Yong-ssi?
The Hello Kitty cup that was on my desk shattered on the floor.
  • Oh! You can clean later said Wong Bin. 말해!! 지금! (Malhae! Jigeum. Tell me! Now!)
And I poured out my heart. I told him everything... well almost everything. I avoided mentioning Kiko Mizuhara but under Wong Bin's gaze, I knew that it had added one and one.
After a moment of silence, Wong Bin looked up at me and told me in a quiet tone.
  • Anna-yah, we will continue to talk about it another time. It is essential that you go home and go see Kwon Ji Yong-ssi.
I looked up inquiringly toward him. Absolutely? As he really listened to me? I opened my mouth to retorded when he raised his hand to stop me.
  • Go home Anna-yah. It's been two days since Kiko Mizuhara is in South Korea.

========================================================================================================

Sorry for the short chapter! I updated 2 to make it up to you!! Thank you for all the comments and the subcriptions!! love you all!! :)