제 10.3 장: Changes

Chrome Heart

I walked into the hospital with a smile and went to my office. I must have a ton of files waiting for me. But I did not care about it. If ever Ji Yong asked me to take a whole week once again, I think I'll be down! I opened the door of my office to find myself in the middle of a melodrama scene:  A wailing Tacyeon was waiting for me.

  • My God! Allen Anna! Where the hell have you been? 나는 너를 너무 걱정했다 (Naneun neoreul neomu geonkjeonghassda. I was so worried about you.)! Would it have killed you to pick up the phone and send me a text to let me know that you're alive? 무정한 여자! (Mujeonghan yeoja! Heartless woman!). 대답 해! 어디 있었어? (Daedap hae! Eodi isseosseo?  Answer me! Where were you?)
  • Taecyeon 오빠 (oppa), I'm fine, don't worry ... Buy me food and I'll tell you everything.
  • Do you think I'm your 지갑 (Jigab. Wallet) or something?... If what you tell me is valuable, I'll buy you lunch he negociated

I smirked sarcastically.

  • Well ... basically I did not have migraines for a week and ... I was with Ji Yong.

Taecyeon jumped up and dragged me out of the room by the hand.

  • 야! (Ya! Hey!) Where are we going ?
  • Lunch he said without even looking at me.
  • It's 8 am Taecyeon 오빠 (oppa)!
  • Breakfeast in this case. And we're calling Wong Bin 선배 (seonbae. Senior).

I looked up at the sky with a sigh. Between Shin Wong Bin and Ok Taecyeon, I was still being lucky to be able to breathe by myself. I tried my best to ignore the stares that was following us. It was pretty normal by now. Everyone in the hospital knew that I had some sort of relationship with Ok Taecyeon and every time he came to visit, articles will be out by the thousand.

I was very sorry but Taecyeon was being really cool about it. He said that he was the one using me: he and his group was never this popular before. They were in the paper almost everyday and it was thank to me. I knew that he was saying that to comfort me and I was thankfull for that. It was nice knowing that he was not afraid to be linked with me and didn't care much about the rumors. He was still being his -annoying - self around me and put me at ease with his smile and his jokes, always there when I had my migraines. He was a true friend.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

True friend?? Ture friend my a**!

  • You....what...Ji...맙소사!!! (Mabsosa. Oh My God). Congratulations!!!

 I blushed under Taecyeon happy stare. Why was he so happy?

  • Could you please calm down and...stop clapping!! I whispered. There's nothing to be so excited about...and people are staring!
  • People are always staring said Wong Bin putting a bit of ham on my plate. 먹어(Meogeo. Eat).

I trew a gratfull look at him...Gratefull look that turn suspicious when I saw his grin...

  • 뭘? (Mwol? What?) I asked. 왜 자꾸 웃어? (Wae jakku useo? Why do you keep laughing?)
  • Because said Wong Bin, putting another peice of meat on my plate, you have to eat, so you can have strength, so you can tell us all the naughty details of your week with G Dragon!!

Taecyeon and Wong Bin started to laugh in front my shock face. What happen to them? Since when they were so?...so?...I could not restrain a smile. I loved my friends and two can play that game...or three.

  • I'm sorry, but ham won't make me talk....you should at least treat me some 한우 고기 (Hanu gogi. Premium meat)!

Wong Bin and Taecyeon looked at each other before turning to face me.

  • We don't really need to know said Wong Bin.
  • And I can still contact G Dragon myself...
  • 야!! (Ya). I yelled at a suprised Taec, don't ever...EVER mentioned that week to Ji Yong, or else...죽는다 (Jukneunda. You'll die)

My two friends just continued to eat like nothing.

  • It must have been quite something for you to react like that said Wong Bin...Let be serious a bit. Did you guys talk about your feelings?

I lowed my head. My piece of ham suddenly became very interesting.

  • I guess that's a no..So did you talk about your migraines?

With some ketchup, this ham could be really good.

  • So, no. continue Wong Bin...did you talk about you taking a bullet for him and him falling in love with you?

Or maybe even with some mustard...

  • Did you even talk at all? asked Wong Bin, annoyed at my lack of answers.
  • 선배 (seonbae. Senior), chill out...I don't think they had time to talk at all said Taecyeon wit a sly grin.

I looked at him and punched him in the arm.

  • 그래, 맞아! (Geurae, matja! Yes, you're right) We didn't talk about any of that. 왜냐고? (Waenyago? Why you asked?) Because we already know everything. There is no way that Ji Yong is in love with me. He's...just feeling guilty because I save his life...He's in love with Kiko and...
  • Just cut the crap rudely said Taecyeon. I know you avoid entertainment news but you should know. Kwon Ji Yong never took a stand to either afirm or deny rumors about him. He never cared...before. But now, everytime that an article is out about the two of you, his compagny always issue a statement...As for Kiko, there was an article about them. There not together anymore...I don't think they ever got back together...And as for Ji Yong's feeling, there's no guilt in them. It's pure love. Trust me.

I played with my food for a while, a sad smile on my lips. I would really like to trust him, to believe everything he just said...but...
A cell phone got in my face and I looked up to see Wong Bin looking at me with an annoyed face.

  • 받아 (Bada. Take it). This is the article about your precious Ji Yong and Kiko.

I took the cell phone with a beating heart.

  • I...I'll take a look at it later....I have to go now boys. See you later.

I walked away as fast as I could, the cell phone clenched against my heart.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  • So what do you think?

A small smile appear on Wong Bin lips.

  • I think we're thinking the same thing.

Taecyeon chuckle a bit.

  • Yeah...we'll need backup though...I'll call the guys.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

" BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and Kiko have ended their relationship. According to a report by Dispatch, the two have gone their separate ways, although they’ve never publicly confirmed their dating status. On August 26, an acquaintance of the couple spoke to Dispatch and confirmed fans’ suspicions, saying, “They’ve officially ended their relationship, and have decided to remain as friends.”

The source added that the two are the type to invest everything into work, and with G-Dragon spending a majority of his time working on music, they grew apart. “Especially with [G-Dragon] juggling [album work] and BIGBANG’s world tour, the situation with his friend Anna, he and Kiko had even less time to meet.”

Offering an explanation for why an official confirmation was never given, the source stated that they were reluctant to say anything due to their relationship being long distance.

“Even in the past, [G-Dragon and Kiko’s] relationship was on-and-off, but now it’s officially over,” said the acquaintance.
Regarding the recent report on G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara, a source at YG Entertainment spoke to MBN and said, “There was never an official statement on G-Dragon and Kiko. We have no comment on the breakup reports.”
But, they have no problem talking about G-Dragon and Allen Anna..."

===================================================================================

It's almost over guys!!!! :( :(

Can you guess what Wong Bin and Taecyeon are planning? Nothing good!! :) :)