제 4.2 장: You have a great balance between your life and your BIGBANG obsession: Well done

Chrome Heart
I stupidly looked at Ji Yong, who was removing his shoes in the entrance.
  • What? he asked as if everything was normal
  • UH... you just... uh... I think you're in the wrong apartment. Yours is in front
  • I know he calmly replied before heading to my room.
I followed him, still puzzled. He took off his jacket and flopped down on my bed with a sigh.
  • Ji Yong-ah, it's three o'clock in the morning! I thought that a thief wanted to get in my apartment!
He cast a sarcastic look at the frying pan that I had in hand.
  • And this was supposed to scare him?
I cross my arms of impatience and took a deep breath to calm down. No, Kwon Ji Yong was not going to drag me into his craziness. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to lay by his side.
The sleep that overwhelmed me a few minutes ago rather eluded me now. I was too conscious of the heat that came of Ji Yong's body to be able to close my eyes.
He turned abruptly and looked at me. I closed my eyes in time to make it look like I was asleep. A few minutes passed and I carefully opened one eye to find a smiling Ji Yong looking at me.
  • I knew you were not asleep... Thanks for letting me stay here. I'm dead tired.
I also turned to face him.
  • Anytime you want to... Why are you coming in so late?
  • I was preparing the album with the others and I wanted to finish at least a song... Did you know our songs at least?
I started to laugh.
  • I became a fan. I bought all of your albums on iTunes... Ji Yong-ah... why are you sleeping here?
He closed his eyes and did not answer. I thought he had fallen asleep and was about to do the same when he murmured.
  • I can't sleep. I suffer from insomnia and I take pills to sleep... But when I do sleep, I have nightmares... yet last night, because you were there, I could sleep.
  • Nightmares? Want to talk about it? I whispered, grabbing his hand
He look down on our intertwined hands, and a small smile played on his lips.
  • Not really... It's not worth it.
  • If it bothers you to the point to  have nightmares, I think that it is worth it. I said gently shaking his hand.
He just smiled and closed his eyes and I thought that the conversation was over. I spent a few minutes watching him fall asleep. He seemed really tired and dark circles began forming under his eyes. I raised a hesitant hand and passed it gently on his cheek. I had a sudden urge of the hold him in my arms and to promise him that everything will be fine. I continued to draw the outline of his face and pass my hand in his plum hair. Soft to the touch. I knew that he dyed his hair at least once a week. I had seen a collage of him on the net where a fan had put together several photos of him going different colors and I think that he had been named Iguana Idol by his fans. The collage was like a rainbow.
I removed my hand to let him sleep in peace when he murmured, making me jump.
  • 멈추지 말고 (Momchuji malgo. Don't stop). I think that helps me sleep.
  • And I'm having cramps in my hand! I protested, my hand already back in his hair
A small laugh escaped him while his hand held my other hand which was still in his.
  • 굿나잇 내 친구 ( Gudnait nae chingu. Good night my friend) he murmured before falling asleep.
BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*
 
Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung looked their leader with a suspicious air and returned to whisper among themselves.
  • He doesn't have any dark circles discovered Daesung, does that mean he's sleeping?
  • But he can't sleep retorted Seungri. He has horrible nightmares about...
  • We know about what interrupted Taeyang but I'm kinda worried.. .He said he's going to let us leave before midnight today .. you think he's sick?
  • And don't you think that it is really touchy-feely with TOP 형 (hyeong) this days?
The three boys turned to watch their leader and their 형 (hyeong). Yes, something was wrong with them.
  • Maybe we should ask? tried Daesung
  • Hell no! revolted Seungri. I've already made plans. I don't want Ji Yong 형 (hyeong) to change his mind and decide to reccord at least two other songs before leaving. In case you don't know, I have a social life!
  • The whole world knows you have a social life retorted Taeyang, eyes still fixed on GD who was smiling like a fool looking at his phone.
It argued no good. He knew that smile and if he were to add up all the little details that came out of the ordinary about his friend, that meant only one thing... but it was impossible. Ji Yong could never forget this 독 (dog. Poison) that had ruined his life. There was no one as strong to erase the impression that she had left in his life, in his heart, in his soul... nobody. For Taeyang, it was clear that it was impossible to make Kwon Ji Yong, Big Bang G-Dragon, falls in love once again.

BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*

  • Allen Anna-ssi?
I looked up at the man who was in my way. My heart began to beat wildly. Was he a minion of Kang Haneul? My phone vibrated and I took advantage to get away from the stranger. A message from GD: "my manager will pick you up. He looks like a big Teddy bear."
I again looked the man who was waiting for me with a smile. He really looked like a big Teddy bear. I gave him a smile and approached him when Shin Wong Bin's voice was heard.
  • Anna-yah!
He rushed up to me and whispered to me, low
  • You can't leave, Ok Taecyeon is in the lobby and wants to see you.
  • Huh?
I turn to looked at Ji Yong's manager who was still waiting for me and turn again to Shin Wong Bin.
  • 선배 (seonbae), uh... uh... can you keep this gentleman compagny? I'll be right back!
Without giving him time to respond, I rushed to the lobby. I often talked to Ok Taecyeon and I could even say that we had become quite close.
  • Taecyeon 오빠 I said out of breath from having run, I didn't know you were coming today. I was just about to leave and...
He put two tickets infront of me.
  • Kim Junsu, Death Note Musical you wanted so see. I have tickets. The last performance is tonight and starts in an hour. I'll drive you home, you'll change and we'll go. This is our plan for this afternoon.
I looked at Taecyeon with big eyes. He remebered that? I told him once that I loved musicals and Kim Junsu's voice, but that it was virtually impossible to get tickets to attend his performances. My phone vibrated again. Ji Yong-ah.
  • UH... Taecyeon 오빠...
  • I had to use all my connections and those of my CEO to get these tickets. Can't lose them. If you think that you won't have time to change, let's go like that.
I could only nod and let myself dragged by an overexcited Ok Taecyeon, promising myself to send a text to Ji Yong.
 
BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*
 
Taecyeon looked at  Anna's amazed face. Finally, she had finally forgotten about Kwon Ji Yong and focused on the scene before her. He sank a little more comfortably in the VIP seats and had a little smile. He understood Anna's reluctance: she probably had an appointment with GD. The latter invaded more often their conversations and appeared to be the only friend Anna had in South Korea and him, he intends to change that.
  • 대박! (Daebak.Amazing!) she  murmured, staring at Kim Junsu who played the role of L.
  • Ya, stop watching him. What about me in all this?
She turned to him with a smile.
  • 당신의 잘못이 (Dansin ui jalmosi. Your fault.) You can't expect me to look at you while you took me to see a musical with Kim Junsu!
  • 내 잘못이야 (Nae jalmosiya. It's my fault) you're right. Let's go.
He pretended to stand and Anna seized him by the wrist.
  • Ya !.... 미안해 (mianhae. i'm sorry)...After the play, we can go for coffee and you'll get my attention. 약속할게 (Yaksok alke. I'll promise)
Taecyeon kept in a victorious cry. Without even meaning to, he had giving himself least an hour more in Anna's company.
 
BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*
 
I left the elevator, biting my lips. I took a deep breath and looked carefully at right and left. I was behaving like a criminal. All this, because of this feeling of guilt that I had in the pit of my stomach and this, since Ji Yong had not seen fit to respond to my message that made him know that I went to the theater with Taecyeon and that we'll meet after.
I stopped a moment before his door. Was he already there? Should I go in? I bited my little finger's nail, indecisive. He must have been furious and... I shook myself. Why would he be furious? He kept reminding me that he was Kwon Ji Yong, Big Bang G-Dragon, my absence would not affect him as much. I gave myself way too much importance.
With that thought, I turned my heels and went in my apartment. Two hours later, I was pacing in my living room, my cell phone in hand. Maybe he didn't get my message and he was worried and waiting for me? My God! Didn't he said that he was having nightmares if we didn't slept together?
Without further thinking, I rushed out of my apartment, in pajamas, barefoot and quickly put in his door code.
  • Ji Yong-ah... 내가 왔어 (Naega oasso. I came). Ji...
I got interrupted by the sight in front of me. Ji Yong was lying in his bed, torso and seemed to suffer a thousand deaths. He was sweating profusely and was mumbling incoherent things. He started to violently biting his lower lip.
  • Ji Yong-ah!
I rushed up to him and took him in my arms. I wipe out the sweat from his forehead and began to make circles on his back to soothe him.
  • 미안해. 정말 미안해 (Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry)... Ji Yong-ah, 내가 왔어 (naega oasseo. i came).
After a few minutes, he began to calm down and I let out a sigh that I didn't even know I was holding back.
  • Anna-yah?
I glanced down and looked at him with a gentle smile. He seemed exhausted and it seems it was hard for him to keep his eyes open.
  • Shh, sleep Ji Yong-ah. I got you and I'm not going anywhere.
I deposited a light kiss on his forehead, and he closed his eyes, relaxing completely in my arms.