제 1.4장: When did you become a fan- last week?

Chrome Heart

He almost did not recognize her. The young woman he remebered was totally diffrent from the one that stood before him, smiling softly.  Did she have mutiple personalities? The basement's one gave the impression of being wild, free, indomitable. The elevator's one looked like a teenager who followed him around everywhere, drooling and who made tantrums over nothing while this one seems so sweet, even submitted. Was it Shin Wong Bin presence that made her react like that? Women changed in front of money, he knew that. He barely held a sarcastic smile. There were all the same. She kept her eyes firmly on her glass and barely participate in the conversation.

  • Anna-ssi asked Seungri, how long have you've been in Korea?

She quickly looked up to Seungri before turning her eyes to GD. She looked away. Wong Bin laughed.

  • I apologize for her but when she is shy, she have a lot of trouble with korean

  • Shy? Why woud she be shy? asked GD taking a sip of wine. She spoke so well when...

  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi!

All eyes turned to the young lady who had spoken for the first time of the evening. TOP raised an eyebrow: this girl was weird.

  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi…나는 팬이에요 (naneun paen ieyo! I’m a fan.)….I'm a Big Bang fan...and I...I really like your songs... especially when I'm stressed at work and...Seungri-ssi, I've been here for about six months...and... 

She stops talking and took a sip at her water, cleaning . Seungri laughed.

  • You do not need to be stressed in our company. We can give you autographs if you want.

  • We are really normal and boring people added Daesung

She nodded, smiling, a little more relaxed. GD sighed softly. Yes, money change people. Now that she knew that he was Kwon Ji Yong and not Kang Ji Yong and the fact that the police had probably gave her an earful, her attitude had completely changed. She suddenly raised her eyes to him and seemed confused. She pouted a little and slightly tilted her head to the left.

  • Anna-ssi, your phone said Wong Bin to her

She smiled and tried to excuse herself from the table

  • You can answer here said GD, no need to go out.

He ignored the curious look that Taeyang gave him, eyes fixed on the young woman in front of him. He hated gold diggers. But what was she expecting?  That Wong Bin will marry her? The Shin would never accept it and in addition, she was a foreigner.

  • 무엇 ??? (Mueos?? What???)

Anna got up from her chair and GD found himself once again before the young woman from the basement. Her eyes were burning with anger. She inhaled deeply and raised a hand to shup up Wong Bin that was asking what was going on.

  • Baek 간호사 (ganhosa. Nurse), I just want to know why he went into his daughter's room? I specifically prohibited that. So,  왜? 왜? (wae? Why?) 그냥 이유를 말해합니다 (geunyang, iyuleul malhaehabnida. Just tell me why.) Hum ? …제발 (Jebal. Please)….아니! (Ani. No).  I'll be there in a few minutes. Don't do anything, just try to calm her without giving her any medication. I'm on my way. 

She sighed and turned with an apologetic smile to  Wong Bin.

  • I'm really sorry but I think we will never be able to dine together. I have an emergency at the hospital and I have to leave. Big Bang, it was a pleasure to meet you.

  • I'll walk you proposed Wong Bin.

  • No she refused, her mind elsewhere, eyes fixed on her phone. You should stay and eat. I know you wanted to taste their cuisine.

GD rose suddenly, a mischievous grin on his face.

  • I have to leave too. I'll walk you Anna-ssi. Seoul Hospital is in my way.

She looked at him and opened to refuse when Seungri interrupted.

  • The Seoul hospital? 형 (hyeong. Brother) how do you know she works there? Do you already know Anna-ssi?

GD wanted to kiss his 막내 (maknae. youngest of the group). He really wanted to inform everyone that this girl had mistaken him for someone else. He, G-Dragon. And this same girl was the crazy sasaeng who had d him.

  • I will be happy to accept your offer Kwon Ji Yong-ssi ... can we leave now? Anna asked quickly, preventing him from responding.

She bowed quickly and grabbed him by the arm. She strongly dragged him out of the restaurant. Without a word, they waited for the valet to come with GD's car. He opened the door gallantly for his companion before sitting behind the wheel.

                                                                                    BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB*BB

I took a deep breath to calm my heart that was pounding. G-Dragon had recognized me, I was sure. He added one and one and knew I was the basement's girl and the elevator's girl. I casted him a quick glance. He was driving without a word and stopped at a red light. He took out his phone and type something. Suddenly, he handed it to me. I looked at him in confusion. He motioned for me to take the cell. I did so and my heart skipped two beats. No, it completely stopped for a few seconds.

It was a newspaper clipping which showed him smiling and showing the famous bracelet of blue beads. The title was: " Most Outrageously Expensive Clothing Owned By Idols:  The dragon is known for his huge interest and love of fashion. In this picture, he is seen wearing the Chrome Hearts 22K Gold with Pave Diamond Beads Bracelet which is worth a jaw-dropping $19,576."

US $19, 576. That was the price of the bracelet I had torn from his arm. Still without a word, GD slowly started the car. With trembling hands, I handed him his cell. He gave me a sidelong glance.

  • So ?

I had to make a violent effort not to throw myself at his feet and beg forgiveness.

  • I ... I .... Whoa! That's very expensive for a bracelet.

  • 아니 (Ani. No). It is rather the usual price ... The bracelet that you broke is worth more than the press think. It was made especially for me. It had to be in the US $30,000 and was in limited edition.

Limited edition ?  US $30,000? Without knowing why, I got angry.

  • US $30,000 for a bracelet? What is wrong with you? Why so much money for a stupid bracelet? And if it cost that much, why did you put it without a special occasion?

Ji Yong raised an eyebrow and turned to his passenger. She was literally foaming with rage. He could not suppress a laugh. This girl was definitely weird.

  • It certainly does not concern you. I have money, I spend it as I want. How will you pay me my $ 30,000?

  •  I ... I ... I've never had $ 30,000 in my life in one go and you want me to give it to you for a bracelet? 미쳤어? (Michyeosseo? Are you crazy?)

  • No problem. We just passed a police station. Do you want us to go in? I think I have a case here... And I'm sure you're filed as a sasaeng.

She opened a big mouth before closing it. She gave him a murderous glare and inhaled deeply.

  •  I do not have $ 30,000 now. Can I pay in 12 months?

  •  No. If you do not have money, pay me another way.

Before even feeling it, he knew he was going to get slapped. He received a slap behind the head.

  • 야! 미쳤어 (Ya. Michyeosseo? Are you crazy)!!! What is wrong with you? he asked

  • How can you ask me such a thing? I do not know what kind of girl you're used to, but my body is worth more than $ 30,000 !!

Ji Yong put his signal and left the highway. He stopped the car, unfastened his seat belt and turned to face Anna.

  • 이봐, 변태 (Ibwa, byeontae! Hey, !) I don't know what you were thinking, but I was not talking about your body. You really think I'm interested in you in that way?

She blinked several times and pouted.

  • 나는… 권 지용. 빅뱅, 지-드래곤 (Naneun…Kwon Ji Yong. Big Bang, Ji-Deuraegon. I’m…Kwon Ji Yong. Big Bang, G-Dragon). I have no problem in that department.

Without waiting for a reply, angry without knowing the reason, he turned and started the car.

  • 미안 해 (mianhae. Sorry) she whispered ... I thought ... can think about how to pay you back? Give me your number and I'll call you. You already have mine. It's on my business card.

  • 좋아 (Joha. Okay).  But thell me, why are you talking 반말 (banmal. Informal) to me?

She chuckled.

  • Oh, I did some research on you after I met you at KBS. You were born in August 1988, I was born in April 1988. 나는 당신의 누나 (naneun dangsin-ui nuna. I’m your older sister).

She laughed as if she found it ridiculous. Ji Yong joined her. She told him she was now working at the Seoul Children's Hospital and Ji Yong changed direction. They arrived too fast at the hospital. They exchanged their numbers and Anna got out of the car after a last smile.

  • 지금 갈거야 (jigeum  galgeoya. I’m going now.) 안녕 (Annyeong. Bye).

He looked at her go away and shook his head, an incredulous smile on his lips.

  • 도대체? (Dodaeche? The hell?) Anna-yah, 당신은 팬이 언제 않았을 때?? 지난주? (Dangsin-eun paen-i eonje anhasseul ttae? Jinanju? When did you become a fan? Last week?).